Kodi Community Forum
TV Show Thumbs for Multiplex (Wide Poster "FanArt with Logos") - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: TV Show Thumbs for Multiplex (Wide Poster "FanArt with Logos") (/showthread.php?tid=49761)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- hikaricore - 2009-04-28

New Amsterdam

- parrots - 2009-04-28

Damn post size limit, list is now 2 posts long Tongue

- hikaricore - 2009-04-28

Rofl.

- d0m3 - 2009-04-28

We could do with a new way or organizing it. Any ideas?

- Hidd3nFury - 2009-04-28

parrots Wrote:Damn post size limit, list is now 2 posts long Tongue

I'm quite impressed at how quickly people are generating these. I knew it would catch on but I didn't think it would be so fast.

Could you add in your guidelines for making thumbs that they need to be no bigger then 500kb as this is the max upload size to thetvdb.

d0m3 Wrote:We could do with a new way or organizing it. Any ideas?

parrots could create a new thread and ask djh to sticky it. then we could continue using this thread for additions and have the sticky thread locked so that only parrots can use it so all there would be is the list.

- d0m3 - 2009-04-28

Hidd3nFury Wrote:parrots could create a new thread and ask djh to sticky it. then we could continue using this thread for additions and have the sticky thread locked so that only parrots can use it so all there would be is the list.

+ 1 for this idea.

- parrots - 2009-04-28

Hidd3nFury Wrote:parrots could create a new thread and ask djh to sticky it. then we could continue using this thread for additions and have the sticky thread locked so that only parrots can use it so all there would be is the list.

+1, as long as that stays locked so people don't start posting in there too. I've asked DJH to sticky this thread a few times without luck though. Sad For now we're ok, I have 2 more posts on the first page.

If we can't get DJH to sticky, I could throw up a page on my web server that's just the list and keep that updated, linking to it in the first post?

First post updated with 500k warning.

- d0m3 - 2009-04-28

parrots Wrote:Probably a good idea, as long as that stays locked so people don't start posting in there too. I've asked DJH to sticky this thread without luck though. For now we're ok, I have 2 more posts on the first page.

If we can't get DJH to sticky, I could throw up a page on my web server that's just the list and keep that updated, linking to it in the first post?

You could throw some image gallery software onto the server and we could go from there or you could just use directories. I soppose there is no point setting up a new image gallery site until we know what thetvdb.org are doing with there gallery as aren't they developing something for Aeon TV Show posters?

- parrots - 2009-04-28

d0m3 Wrote:You could throw some image gallery software onto the server and we could go from there or you could just use directories. I soppose there is no point setting up a new image gallery site until we know what thetvdb.org are doing with there gallery as aren't they developing something for Aeon TV Show posters?

I'd avoid hosting the images anywhere but thetvdb, nice to have them centralized on a site we all already use. Plus eventually they'll all end up there anyway as they're figuring out how they want to support these images (fanart with flags or entirely new image section) We just need a place to have the list that doesn't have a character limit Wink

parrots Wrote:+1, as long as that stays locked so people don't start posting in there too. I've asked DJH to sticky this thread a few times without luck though. Sad For now we're ok, I have 2 more posts on the first page.

Thanks for the 500k. its not exactly that but its thereabouts. I couldn't find anything with a definitive size due the lack of a fanart section on their wiki.

The O.C.

My TV Show collection gets more embarrassing with every post I make Oo

- FernFerret - 2009-04-28

I too would be willing to host a database of these, as I am doing for media flags, it would be an easy change for me to just create a version that, instead of media flags, did these art, or if you just want my script (provides an image uploading frontend that I wrote in a few hours with user login etc...)

So yea...

--FF

The Simpsons - struisje - 2009-04-28

The Simpsons

- d0m3 - 2009-04-28

My Name Is Earl
Outnumbered
Rome
Ruddy Hell It's Harry And Paul