Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- ethan_9219 - 2009-05-15

I don't know, but has the issue of window sizes with trailer and movie been fixed? I mean, setting the trailer minimised starts the movie minimised etc?

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-15

yeah, the trailer is small until you hit tab, but if you hit enter to select the movie it plays like normal

- DJ_Elo - 2009-05-15

yup,just like OOH said Smile
oh,another thing i just noticed was that with this mod (and any similar view) the runtime field is very tight..so when i browsed through some movies where it wasnt just " XXm" but instead "USA:XXm | EU:XXm" this will overwrite the IMDB rating field etc..
so either make enough room for it (which might make it look slightly weird ), remove the field(can be useful to know how long it is though), place it somewhere else with a single row just for it (should be enough for it), or else is there a way to quickly parse through all ure movie nfo's and remove any that are more than 4 digits? (ie it would allow XXm and XXXm but if it found one with more than 4 symbols it would ask you...hmm..lol..this might be worth writing a quick script for when I have the time Tongue
apart from that...looking forward to the update Big Grin

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-15

DJ_Elo Wrote:yup,just like OOH said Smile
oh,another thing i just noticed was that with this mod (and any similar view) the runtime field is very tight..so when i browsed through some movies where it wasnt just " XXm" but instead "USA:XXm | EU:XXm" this will overwrite the IMDB rating field etc..
so either make enough room for it (which might make it look slightly weird ), remove the field(can be useful to know how long it is though), place it somewhere else with a single row just for it (should be enough for it), or else is there a way to quickly parse through all ure movie nfo's and remove any that are more than 4 digits? (ie it would allow XXm and XXXm but if it found one with more than 4 symbols it would ask you...hmm..lol..this might be worth writing a quick script for when I have the time Tongue
apart from that...looking forward to the update Big Grin

if u use MIP u can edit the runtime for any movie.. for meanything other than XX Min get deleted, so that it is only 120 Min or whatever

- DJ_Elo - 2009-05-15

Ye,i know u can edit them 1 by 1,but can mip batch edit this?

- anoobie - 2009-05-15

Only One Haze Wrote:thanks a lot

how were u able to get 2 rows of flags?? i wanted to try something like that myself but couldnt get it to work, and also...howd u go about getting the PG-13 to show up, was also gonna give that a looksee

just create another include in mediaflags.xml and change the y position like this
Code:
    <include name="Furniture_PanelMediaFlagsVarsMpaa">
        <posy>404</posy>
        <width>90</width>
        <height>59</height>
        <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
        <visible>Control.IsVisible(52)</visible>        
    </include>

<include name="Furniture_PanelMediaFlagsVars">
        <posy>359</posy>
        <width>90</width>
        <height>59</height>
        <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
        <visible>Control.IsVisible(52)</visible>        
    </include>

and use that include for another row of flags

pg-13 stuff are images I created. To get them to show up use this <visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,pg-13)</visible> for image control.

- anoobie - 2009-05-15

another funky design

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-16

anoobie Wrote:just create another include in mediaflags.xml and change the y position like this

and use that include for another row of flags

pg-13 stuff are images I created. To get them to show up use this <visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,pg-13)</visible> for image control.

ahhhhh, thanks man. would u mind sharin those ratings images? and how do you stop it from showin multiple ratings on top of each other?

- anoobie - 2009-05-16

Only One Haze Wrote:ahhhhh, thanks man. would u mind sharin those ratings images? and how do you stop it from showin multiple ratings on top of each other?

Hey man, just uploaded the images in the first post. It won't show multiple ratings if you use <visible> control for each one.

- whitedwarf88 - 2009-05-16

I read the thread twice an didn't find an answer to a problem I'm having, basically in that I can't get my trailers to play when I press 'down', going into the info page and manually hitting the 'trailer' button plays the trailer fine, but nothing in the modded Multiplex view; I press down and the screen goes black for a second then resets to 'Press down to see trailer'

Can anyone help? Thanks!

anoobie Wrote:Hey man, just uploaded the images in the first post. It won't show multiple ratings if you use <visible> control for each one.

thanks for that man, some of my ratings are listed as Rated R for.... or whatever rating for whatever reason. guess i need to trim that down

edit, got it workin just had to edit a few .nfos thank you sir!

- Walhalla - 2009-05-16

is it possible to get the lines that were changed in this mod? As i allready patched the newest Viewtype_Multiplex.xml with various mods. The prob is i cant get the version from april so i can not compare it with the modded version.

i dont know the line numbers as i have done several different things as well.

- Ayla - 2009-05-16

anoobie Wrote:another funky design

anoobie, when are you going to post some of those great looking MOD's from the last couple of pages? Smile

I really want to have a (very) large poster view!

Thanks,

- henrikyo - 2009-05-17

anyone know how u edit the xml to fit this viewtype
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8175/screenshot000.png

instead of just slideshowing pictures it would be awesome if that layout could play a trailer aswell, its thumb/art mode. and the person behind the layout is here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50032

if anyone know what kind of code needs to be implemented to let that window play a trailer aswell, it would been so much appreciated