Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- Evanrich - 2009-05-17

This isn't really on topic with this thread, but how do you get the 1080p and DTS to show up in your skin? all my videos just show ? marks for the audio and video...is there a way to fix it?

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-17

anoobie (or anyone else that knows the answer) i have applied the "big thumb fade out to synopsis" mod, but is there any way to make the thumb fade out instead of just dissappearing all at once? i messed with the fade time but that just affected the speed in which it showed up. is there like a fadeout control that could be applied after the system idle time?

also, i noticed that with this applied, after the big thumb dissappears, if you start the trailer the thumb reappears and dissappears after another 5 seconds. and then if you stop the trailer the thumb reappears again. is it possible to set it so that once it dissappears the first time that it doesnt reappear until i leave that movie and come back to it?

once again thanks for all your help and hard work

- Hidd3nFury - 2009-05-17

Evanrich Wrote:This isn't really on topic with this thread, but how do you get the 1080p and DTS to show up in your skin? all my videos just show ? marks for the audio and video...is there a way to fix it?

There are about 100 different topics about this. Search "media flags" on this sub forum and you should be able to answer your own question.

- Kingmartinus - 2009-05-17

hey all

does anybody know how to make trailers work with full dvd movies ( video ts files not avi files ). Cant figure this out?

Thanks
Martin

- DJ_Elo - 2009-05-18

well,either you have a trailer in ure movie folder called moviename-trailer.avi or you have it linked to a trailer site so that it auto streams (which I'm not sure exactly how to do..)

- anoobie - 2009-05-18

henrikyo Wrote:anyone know how u edit the xml to fit this viewtype
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8175/screenshot000.png

instead of just slideshowing pictures it would be awesome if that layout could play a trailer aswell, its thumb/art mode. and the person behind the layout is here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50032

if anyone know what kind of code needs to be implemented to let that window play a trailer aswell, it would been so much appreciated

hi, find this in mutliplexview.xml

Code:
            <control type="group">
                <posx>612</posx>
                <posy>18</posy>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(multiplexfanart)</visible>                
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>617</width>
                    <height>351</height>
                    <texture>common/black.png</texture>
                    <colordiffuse>94FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="50" end="50" time="0" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(darkmultiplex)">Conditional</animation>                    
                </control>                
                <control type="largeimage">
                    <posx>2</posx>
                    <posy>2</posy>
                    <width>613</width>
                    <height>347</height>
                    <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                    <fadetime>400</fadetime>
                    <texture>$INFO[Container(52).listitem.property(fanart_image)]</texture>
                </control>

and add this right below it

Code:
<control type="videowindow" id="2">
                      <posx>2</posx>
                      <posy>2</posy>
                      <width>613</width>
                      <height>347</height>    
                 </control>

then find this
Code:
<ondown>60</ondown>

and change it to
Code:
<ondown>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</ondown>

- anoobie - 2009-05-18

Only One Haze Wrote:anoobie (or anyone else that knows the answer) i have applied the "big thumb fade out to synopsis" mod, but is there any way to make the thumb fade out instead of just dissappearing all at once? i messed with the fade time but that just affected the speed in which it showed up. is there like a fadeout control that could be applied after the system idle time?

also, i noticed that with this applied, after the big thumb dissappears, if you start the trailer the thumb reappears and dissappears after another 5 seconds. and then if you stop the trailer the thumb reappears again. is it possible to set it so that once it dissappears the first time that it doesnt reappear until i leave that movie and come back to it?

once again thanks for all your help and hard work

Hi I just updated so that it does what you want. I also added the zoom effect to the trailer window, which I thought was pretty neat. Let me know what you think.

- Ayla - 2009-05-18

anoobie or somebody else;

I want to use this MOD, but:

all my fanart is named [moviename]-fanart.jpg but it isn't scraped into my XBMC database because Plex has this disabled.

Is there any way that I can show the fanart when the trailer isn't playing?

I know that you can point to a filename in the fanart path, for example: fanart.jpg - but can I do the same with a "dynamic" name like [moviename]-fanart.jpg ?

Thanks Smile

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-18

anoobie Wrote:Hi I just updated so that it does what you want. I also added the zoom effect to the trailer window, which I thought was pretty neat. Let me know what you think.

thanks man, i will take a look when i get home, are the changes noted in the .xml? i am copying the changes into my .xml cuz i have other mods, so i have to customize your customization. if they arent marked its cool, i pretty much know what to look for now. thanks again!

- andyblac - 2009-05-18

hi,
im trying to tweak this mod to work with TV shows, is they anyway the start playing the selected episode minimized (like the trailer does), with tweaking this command:
Code:

i have tried:
Code:
<ondown>PlayMedia($INFO[listitem.filenameandpath],1)</ondown>
but it does not work, hope someone can help, i have got it so when i play the episode and press tab (fulscreen switch) it show's in my multiplex view, i just need to start the file minimized with the down key.

- henrikyo - 2009-05-18

anoobie Wrote:hi, find this in mutliplexview.xml

Code:
            <control type="group">
                <posx>612</posx>
                <posy>18</posy>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(multiplexfanart)</visible>                
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>617</width>
                    <height>351</height>
                    <texture>common/black.png</texture>
                    <colordiffuse>94FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="50" end="50" time="0" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(darkmultiplex)">Conditional</animation>                    
                </control>                
                <control type="largeimage">
                    <posx>2</posx>
                    <posy>2</posy>
                    <width>613</width>
                    <height>347</height>
                    <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                    <fadetime>400</fadetime>
                    <texture>$INFO[Container(52).listitem.property(fanart_image)]</texture>
                </control>

and add this right below it

Code:
<control type="videowindow" id="2">
                      <posx>2</posx>
                      <posy>2</posy>
                      <width>613</width>
                      <height>347</height>    
                 </control>

then find this
Code:
<ondown>60</ondown>

and change it to
Code:

thx for your answer mate, tried your above tweaks, but didnt work. When i startup xbmc it starts in showcase view and when trying to select multiplex it goes to wall view.

Strange Huh

- andyblac - 2009-05-19

andyblac Wrote:hi,
im trying to tweak this mod to work with TV shows, is they anyway the start playing the selected episode minimized (like the trailer does), with tweaking this command:
Code:

i have tried:
Code:
<ondown>PlayMedia($INFO[listitem.filenameandpath],1)</ondown>
but it does not work, hope someone can help, i have got it so when i play the episode and press tab (fulscreen switch) it show's in my multiplex view, i just need to start the file minimized with the down key.

OK found a command line that works, but now i need more help. here's the command that will play the episode minimized
Code:
<ondown>PlayMedia($INFO[listitem.path]$INFO[listitem.filename],1)</ondown>

but i can't have 2 <ondown> statements, is there away to control when each ondown should be active ?

hope someone can help Smile

- Cyrilys - 2009-05-19

I would like to know where is the command line to change the color of title in the file Viewtype_Multiplex?

- Tarlak - 2009-05-19

Hi,

I try to use the mod 1 with the trailer.

I've got this movie : American Gangster sddvd.mkv
So i put the trailer like this : American Gangster sddvd-trailer.avi

And in the new multiplex view i don't see the trailer, may i miss something ?

- rflores2323 - 2009-05-19

how do you get the episode names in the tv view with this xml? I see there are other xml with the mod however I like this mod and want to use it. I want the thumb to show episode 1, episode 2, etc.. in the tv show multiplex view.