Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- anoobie - 2009-05-19

Ayla Wrote:anoobie or somebody else;

I want to use this MOD, but:

all my fanart is named [moviename]-fanart.jpg but it isn't scraped into my XBMC database because Plex has this disabled.

Is there any way that I can show the fanart when the trailer isn't playing?

I know that you can point to a filename in the fanart path, for example: fanart.jpg - but can I do the same with a "dynamic" name like [moviename]-fanart.jpg ?

Thanks Smile

sorry I don't have a solution. Only thing I could think of is putting fanart in a separate folder and do a slideshow of that folder with just the fanart in it. But if you're gonna do that might as well just change the name to fanart.jpg.

- anoobie - 2009-05-19

henrikyo Wrote:thx for your answer mate, tried your above tweaks, but didnt work. When i startup xbmc it starts in showcase view and when trying to select multiplex it goes to wall view.

Strange Huh

you probably didn't insert it between the </control>.

Code:
<fadetime>400</fadetime><texture>$INFO[Container(52).listitem.property(fanart_image)]</texture>
</control>

[b]Insert Here[/b]

</control>

- anoobie - 2009-05-19

andyblac Wrote:OK found a command line that works, but now i need more help. here's the command that will play the episode minimized
Code:
<ondown>PlayMedia($INFO[listitem.path]$INFO[listitem.filename],1)</ondown>

but i can't have 2 <ondown> statements, is there away to control when each ondown should be active ?

hope someone can help Smile

Try putting this
Code:
<include name="Trailer">
        <ondown>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</ondown>
    </include>

<include name="TVshow">
    </include>
above
Code:
<include name="Viewtype_Multiplex">

then replace
Code:

with
Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(videomovies)">Trailer</include>
            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(videotv)">TVshow</include>

- anoobie - 2009-05-19

Cyrilys Wrote:I would like to know where is the command line to change the color of title in the file Viewtype_Multiplex?

look for this
Code:
<include name="MultiplexLabelsMovies">
        <control type="group">
            <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
            <control type="label">
                <posx>20</posx>
                <posy>450</posy>
                <width>890</width>
                <height>71</height>
                <scroll>true</scroll>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <align>center</align>
                <font>Font_MultiplexMainLabel</font>
                <label>$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Label]</label>
                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(nomediaflags)</visible>
                <include>Animation_HideMultiplex</include>            
            </control>

and insert <textcolor></textcolor> in there

- anoobie - 2009-05-19

Tarlak Wrote:Hi,

I try to use the mod 1 with the trailer.

I've got this movie : American Gangster sddvd.mkv
So i put the trailer like this : American Gangster sddvd-trailer.avi

And in the new multiplex view i don't see the trailer, may i miss something ?

did you reload the movie. Press 'i' then reload?

- anoobie - 2009-05-19

rflores2323 Wrote:how do you get the episode names in the tv view with this xml? I see there are other xml with the mod however I like this mod and want to use it. I want the thumb to show episode 1, episode 2, etc.. in the tv show multiplex view.

Sorry I don't catalog TV shows so I have no idea.

- andyblac - 2009-05-20

anoobie Wrote:Try putting this
Code:
<include name="Trailer">
    </include>

<include name="TVshow">
    </include>
above
Code:
<include name="Viewtype_Multiplex">

then replace
Code:

with
Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(videomovies)">Trailer</include>
            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(videotv)">TVshow</include>

thank you so mutch, i was tring the same thing but without using the include part, i'm still learning, and it's a steep learning curve.

again thanks.

- Cyrilys - 2009-05-20

I have a small technical issue

I need to know how or with which XML the nfo information is gathered?

With the "rating" instruction, the note of the movie is displayed (8.9).

With the "ratingandvotes" instruction, the note of the movie and the number of votes is displayed (8.9) (52,686).

What I would like to do would be to only have the number of votes (52,686).

Thnks a lot

- Cyrilys - 2009-05-20

Hello

Could you please tell me how to have the autoscroll or scroll working? (for the plot)

And how to increase or decrease the fade of the poster with the plot?

THANK YOU

- Tarlak - 2009-05-20

anoobie Wrote:did you reload the movie. Press 'i' then reload?

Yes i did it, i also remove xbmc, install it, install aeon, install your mod, and again the trailer doesn't show.

Edit :

Ok now it's good, i've got too many space in my movie file name Smile Great mod Smile

- Kingmartinus - 2009-05-20

Hey All

Hmm have asked the qustion a couple of time now, but ill give it a finally try. First of all thanks to annobie for making a great modBig Grin

my problem is that I have no problem getting my trailers to work with divx movies ( avi. files ) but when i comes to dvd rips/backups i cant seem to figure out how to make the trailers play.. In the folder whit my avi files i just give the trailers the same name as the movie itself and the trailers play fine, but when i comes to dvd rip/backups i have no clue what to do. The files are in Video_ts and i have tryed to give my trailes all kind of names, like Video_ts-trailer, renaming the video_ts folder, and i have no luck..

Anybody know how to make trailers work with Video_ts files??

Thanks

Martin

- henrikyo - 2009-05-20

hi mate, added the info beetween the </control> i can now go into mutliplex view, but the trailers dont work, ive added the xml 100% right, but it doesnt say anywhere "press down to play the trailer"

It works when i downloaded your file, but as i said earlier, i want to use with another mod. trailer files is named like this moviename-trailer.avi

dont know what that does, but maybe it searches on the wrong place?

just saw in your xml that is available for download on this thread, and there its alot more commands witch used trailer commands, if its media present etc, the two command i was given, is just as i can tell, one command to make a window, and another to tell it it press down if its a trailer present. if u know what i mean, if u want to me screenshot it please let me know

- andyblac - 2009-05-21

Kingmartinus Wrote:Hey All

Hmm have asked the qustion a couple of time now, but ill give it a finally try. First of all thanks to annobie for making a great modBig Grin

my problem is that I have no problem getting my trailers to work with divx movies ( avi. files ) but when i comes to dvd rips/backups i cant seem to figure out how to make the trailers play.. In the folder whit my avi files i just give the trailers the same name as the movie itself and the trailers play fine, but when i comes to dvd rip/backups i have no clue what to do. The files are in Video_ts and i have tryed to give my trailes all kind of names, like Video_ts-trailer, renaming the video_ts folder, and i have no luck..

Anybody know how to make trailers work with Video_ts files??

Thanks

Martin

try just name your trailer as "movie-trailer.***" replace the *** with whatever the type is, thats how i have all my trailers i.e. "movie-trailer.mov"

don't forget to reload your movie as well.

Andy

- Cyrilys - 2009-05-21

How can I modify the size of the pictures which are at the bottom of the multiplex?
(I want to increase them.)

- Kingmartinus - 2009-05-21

andyblac Wrote:try just name your trailer as "movie-trailer.***" replace the *** with whatever the type is, thats how i have all my trailers i.e. "movie-trailer.mov"

don't forget to reload your movie as well.

Andy

Nope wont work.. Like i said have no problem when my movies are in avi. but when it comes to Video_ts and audio_ts ( dvd movies ) i just cant make it work.. could you maybe send a SS of your folder setup? or just write it down?

Thanks

Martin