Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- frater - 2009-06-14

anoobie Wrote:its in advanced settings in the latest version of aeon

How do you guys like this one:
Simply smashing... Smile

- b15nut - 2009-06-14

I must be going crazy!! The mod3 file is not on mediafire. Everytime i click on it i get that same message! Did you check it was still there?

Added wacky animation to mod2 - anoobie - 2009-06-15

Livin Wrote:I like this with a few suggestions...

I think the posters in the list are spaced out a bit too much... if there were a little closer you might be able to add 1 more too.

I'd like to see the full cast info on the left side panel instead of the extra thumb.

You need an odd number of posters, so I don't think there's space for 2 more unless you pack them tight like before. and full cast info is not possible.

b15nut Wrote:I must be going crazy!! The mod3 file is not on mediafire. Everytime i click on it i get that same message! Did you check it was still there?

Just refresh the page

- anoobie - 2009-06-15

Livin Wrote:I like this with a few suggestions...

I think the posters in the list are spaced out a bit too much... if there were a little closer you might be able to add 1 more too.

I'd like to see the full cast info on the left side panel instead of the extra thumb.

Ok I was wrong in my previous post. I was able to fit in 2 more posters.

The change is updated in mod2 and also added an animated version just for kicks.

- B-Fir3 - 2009-06-16

For some reason, I can't seem to get the h264 logo, or the 2ch dolby sound to appear with the rest of the media flags. I'm using mod3 with the original multiplex. I haven't updated to MK2, I prefer to have extrathumbs with fanart in the center and no plot fade in.

There is probably a simple solution to this, so I'm trying to figure it out, but I figured I might be able to get some help here. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind, I seem to have figured it out! Thanks for the great mod nonetheless. Smile

- anoobie - 2009-06-17

B-Fir3 Wrote:For some reason, I can't seem to get the h264 logo, or the 2ch dolby sound to appear with the rest of the media flags. I'm using mod3 with the original multiplex. I haven't updated to MK2, I prefer to have extrathumbs with fanart in the center and no plot fade in.

There is probably a simple solution to this, so I'm trying to figure it out, but I figured I might be able to get some help here. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind, I seem to have figured it out! Thanks for the great mod nonetheless. Smile

In case you didn't know, you can update to the latest aeon and enjoy mk2 along with these mods with no problem. There's an option to switch back and forth between this mod and mk2. It's called "use legacy 'dark' multiplex" in the advanced settings.

- rflores2323 - 2009-06-19

the native flags are not working on this mod 3.3 that I am using on the old auriga build. It shows up in the info page or showcase view however does not show on the modded multiplex view.

Should I finally upgrade to the new auriga build or can you make this work with the 3.3mod for your view and native flagging on xbmc?

- rausch101 - 2009-06-20

Just to clarify - In order to get this working correctly with all the new versions I should do the following:

Install latest Rev
Install latest Auriga from github
Copy your mod3 files into Aeon
Do not copy the native media flagging files into Aeon
Turn on legacy multiplex mode

Can anyone verify?

- tetsuo55 - 2009-06-21

don't forget the fonts.
i don't know about the media flags, i used MIP to prepare my files.

I really like this mod, especially the last view with the plot in the centre.

any chances of getting this for TV shows too??

info+episode shot || Episode plot || Show poster
Fanart on the background

- Pete_London - 2009-06-22

Can you turn the trailers off?

Pete

- rflores2323 - 2009-06-25

will the mod 3 work with the native flagging?? I love the view however want the flagging to work aswell.

- SHen350 - 2009-06-26

Okay, I haven't tried any mods before this one and I am a little lost as to how to put it in my files so it works. I have downloaded 2 files:

Viewtype_MultiplexOld.XML and Font

I'm not sure where to put these in my Aeon skin. I have updated to the latest XBMC and Aeon Arigula from git today. I haven't made an advanced settings file yet, but since I don't know where to put the above files it seemed pointless.
If anyone has a step by step for the install directed at a noob, I would really appreciate that.

- rausch101 - 2009-06-26

SHen350 Wrote:Okay, I haven't tried any mods before this one and I am a little lost as to how to put it in my files so it works. I have downloaded 2 files:

Viewtype_MultiplexOld.XML and Font

I'm not sure where to put these in my Aeon skin. I have updated to the latest XBMC and Aeon Arigula from git today. I haven't made an advanced settings file yet, but since I don't know where to put the above files it seemed pointless.
If anyone has a step by step for the install directed at a noob, I would really appreciate that.

Download mod3 from the first post of this thread, post its contents into your Aeon folder, e.g. XBMC/skins/djh-aeon-213h4g12h3r78ftads78f218734rg

Then paste the Fonts into your Aeon folder as well. Then turn on legacy multiplex via Settings->Customize->Advanced (I think it's called advanced...it's the one at the bottom of the list)->Use legacy multiplex

- whitedwarf88 - 2009-06-28

Would it be possible to have two thumbs on the left side for mod 3 as opposed to having the flagging icons? Can i do this with a quick edit of the xml file?

- frieten - 2009-06-28

can you only use this with aeon Arigula? im using a multiplex mod with the normal aeon will it work with that?

im using this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52755

i just want the video part so i can display my trailers in the window like you do with this mod.