Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- rflores2323 - 2009-07-16

anoobie. do you know how to code this to make it a new view type? This way we can add this as a new view type to other people mods (ie hitchers) and keep all the other mods aswell.

Thanks for the update and I love your work.

- anoobie - 2009-07-16

rflores2323 Wrote:anoobie. do you know how to code this to make it a new view type? This way we can add this as a new view type to other people mods (ie hitchers) and keep all the other mods aswell.

Thanks for the update and I love your work.

Sorry I don't know how to make it a new view type but isn't multiplexold a view by itself. I mean it doesn't affect any other view types as far as I know.

- B-Fir3 - 2009-07-19

anoobie Wrote:Hi, I just updated mod3 to be compatible with native flagging and added a little more spacing between movie thumbs.

Does Mod3 no longer have a layout with Fanart in the middle, poster on the right and extra thumbs on the left?

I still love mod3, and I'm happy with the changes. I'm just wondering about that.

These mods are excellent though.

- andyblac - 2009-07-19

anoobie Wrote:Hey, thanks for letting me know, yeah, I'm interested. Could you post the code here? if not i'll take a look at your mod.

put this the wraplist:
Code:
<ondown>600</ondown>

and this above the scrollbar:
Code:
<control type="group" id="600">
            <control type="button" id="601">
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(videomovies) + Skin.HasSetting(movietrailers) + !Player.Playing + [!Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvshowsinfooff) | !Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfooff)]</visible>
                <onleft>52</onleft>
                <onright>52</onright>
                <onup>7000</onup>
                <ondown>604</ondown>
                <onfocus>PlayMedia($INFO[ListItem.Trailer],1)</onfocus>
            </control>

<control type="button" id="602">
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(videotv) + Skin.HasSetting(tvpreview) + !Player.Playing + [!Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvshowsinfooff) | !Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfooff)]</visible>
                <onleft>52</onleft>
                <onright>52</onright>
                <onup>7000</onup>
                <ondown>604</ondown>
                <onfocus>PlayMedia($INFO[listitem.path]$INFO[listitem.filename],1)</onfocus>
            </control>

<control type="button" id="603">
            <visible>[!Skin.HasSetting(movietrailers) | !Skin.HasSetting(tvpreview) + !Player.Playing] | [Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvshowsinfooff) | Skin.HasSetting(multiplexinfooff)]</visible>
            <onfocus>SetFocus(60)</onfocus>
            </control>
        </control>

<control type="button" id="604">
            <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
            <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
            <onleft>52</onleft>
            <onright>52</onright>
            <onup>7000</onup>
            <ondown>600</ondown>
            <onfocus>PlayerControl(stop)</onfocus>
        </control>

then just make sure that controls that your visible have this in them.
Code:
Control.HasFocus(600) | Control.HasFocus(601) | Control.HasFocus(602) | Control.HasFocus(603) | Control.HasFocus(604)

but by all means have a look around my mod Big Grin

- B-Fir3 - 2009-07-19

My DivX movies aren't showing up with the DivX flag in Mod3. Any ideas?

- neurosis13 - 2009-07-19

B-Fir3 Wrote:Does Mod3 no longer have a layout with Fanart in the middle, poster on the right and extra thumbs on the left?

I still love mod3, and I'm happy with the changes. I'm just wondering about that.

These mods are excellent though.

yes please anoobie, 2 extrathumbs on the left would be sweeet.
Big Grin

- Rabid_Child - 2009-07-20

I'm interested in your stop trailer solution and I think I followed everything up to this point. Where exactly do these go? There are various places where Control.HasFocus .... exists.

andyblac Wrote:then just make sure that controls that your visible have this in them.
Code:
Control.HasFocus(600) | Control.HasFocus(601) | Control.HasFocus(602) | Control.HasFocus(603) | Control.HasFocus(604)

but by all means have a look around my mod Big Grin

On another note. I've read every post of this thread, took awhile. It seems people are saying the issue with the movie not playing full screen was solved and hardcoded into the mod but it doesn't work for me. It is minimized for the trailer and the movie. What am I overlooking here?

I d/led the newest XBMC build as of 07-19-2009. And I got the github version of djh Aeon today too. Now here may lie an issue. At first I was using the mod paired with Hitchers Aeon mod. So I thought maybe that was causing the issue. But with the original djh Aeon I can't select legacy dark. So I guess I'm wondering... Will this not work with the Hitcher mod? and Isn't the newest djh Aeon supposed to have this option?

After reading so many posts its very likely I missed the answer somewhere. Please enlighten me.

Thanks

- neurosis13 - 2009-07-20

regarding MOD2 which is a very powerful view, when there is a white fanart you cant read the Top where the moviename and plot outline is.

When trailer window opens it would also be nice if the edges where rounded so the design doesnt collide with the other fields down below.

Very nice view annobie, well done!

- andyblac - 2009-07-20

Rabid_Child Wrote:I'm interested in your stop trailer solution and I think I followed everything up to this point. Where exactly do these go? There are various places where Control.HasFocus .... exists.

anywhere that has Control.HasFocus(60) add the other to it

Rabid_Child Wrote:On another note. I've read every post of this thread, took awhile. It seems people are saying the issue with the movie not playing full screen was solved and hardcoded into the mod but it doesn't work for me. It is minimized for the trailer and the movie. What am I overlooking here?

I d/led the newest XBMC build as of 07-19-2009. And I got the github version of djh Aeon today too. Now here may lie an issue. At first I was using the mod paired with Hitchers Aeon mod. So I thought maybe that was causing the issue. But with the original djh Aeon I can't select legacy dark. So I guess I'm wondering... Will this not work with the Hitcher mod? and Isn't the newest djh Aeon supposed to have this option?

After reading so many posts its very likely I missed the answer somewhere. Please enlighten me.

Thanks

i dont know what is in this mod so, but in the early days a hack was used to get the trailer to play minimised maby that is still present it seem to recall it was something to do with the advancedsettings.xlm fle

- Pete_London - 2009-07-21

I'm finding when I scroll through movies, the new thumbs appearing on the screen take their time... they stay blank until I pause, or until the first blank one gets to the centre.

Anybody else get this? When I do pause to let them catch upm they load at the same time as the fanart.

Cheers,

Pete

- Rabid_Child - 2009-07-21

andyblac Wrote:i dont know what is in this mod so, but in the early days a hack was used to get the trailer to play minimised maby that is still present it seem to recall it was something to do with the advancedsettings.xlm fle

Thanks, I feel stupid now but the xml file was the problem. One of the early postings said you needed it so I made it. Then forgot it was there. It was why my movies wouldn't launch full screen. Got rid of that command and it all worked fine.

As to the stop trailer, I haven't had an chance to mess with that yet. But I'll give it a whirl as soon as I can.

- andyblac - 2009-07-21

Rabid_Child Wrote:Thanks, I feel stupid now but the xml file was the problem. One of the early postings said you needed it so I made it. Then forgot it was there. It was why my movies wouldn't launch full screen. Got rid of that command and it all worked fine.

As to the stop trailer, I haven't had an chance to mess with that yet. But I'll give it a whirl as soon as I can.

if you get lost, download my mod and look around the multiplex file and MyVideoNav, to see what i have done.

- jorisdekloris - 2009-07-22

I'm trying to get the trailers to play in this mod. It show the "Press down to view Trailer' but when i press down nothing happens.

Does it matter I use PLEX who lagges behind and isnt nearly a newest release from XBMC?

- hikaricore - 2009-07-22

jorisdekloris Wrote:I'm trying to get the trailers to play in this mod. It show the "Press down to view Trailer' but when i press down nothing happens.

Does it matter I use PLEX who lagges behind and isnt nearly a newest release from XBMC?

I'd imagine that is exactly the problem. :p

- jorisdekloris - 2009-07-23

Me 2 but i want to exclude it. Do you know this for sure?