Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- Rabid_Child - 2009-07-26

jorisdekloris Wrote:I'm trying to get the trailers to play in this mod. It show the "Press down to view Trailer' but when i press down nothing happens.

Does it matter I use PLEX who lagges behind and isnt nearly a newest release from XBMC?

I have the same issue when using XBMC on the XBOX. Yes, I actually still use it. We both may just need to wait for updates.

- jorisdekloris - 2009-07-27

Ok. waiting is soo damn boring Smile

- azido - 2009-07-27

anoobie,

i'd like to bring back the question about adding this (mod3) as a new (multiplex mkII) view.

i'm using andyblac's "showmix" mod simply because it has tons of new features (now even supports cf2009's home visualisation stuff in a modified version) and has a fullscreen view - and i'm fairly happy with it, but then i saw this great looking 3d view which is really catching my eyes.

now, i guess i could mix your mod with his today without any interference, since he did not mod the legacy multiplex view until today; but as "use legacy 'dark' multiplex" switch is a generic one, it will also affect tv-show and music library views, doesn't it?

so, my wish would be either to have to possibility to use that legacy mediaplex view only for movies (doable?) or to have mod 3 being a seperate mkII view that can be added to the others.

any chance in this?

- B-Fir3 - 2009-08-03

azido Wrote:anoobie,

i'd like to bring back the question about adding this (mod3) as a new (multiplex mkII) view.

i'm using andyblac's "showmix" mod simply because it has tons of new features (now even supports cf2009's home visualisation stuff in a modified version) and has a fullscreen view - and i'm fairly happy with it, but then i saw this great looking 3d view which is really catching my eyes.

now, i guess i could mix your mod with his today without any interference, since he did not mod the legacy multiplex view until today; but as "use legacy 'dark' multiplex" switch is a generic one, it will also affect tv-show and music library views, doesn't it?

so, my wish would be either to have to possibility to use that legacy mediaplex view only for movies (doable?) or to have mod 3 being a seperate mkII view that can be added to the others.

any chance in this?

This is exactly what I'm looking for as well. I don't mind so much being stuck with the old multiplex for TV shows as I really love the movie view in Mod3. I'm using it now, but I would prefer to have Mod3 as a separate view so that the TV view could remain MK2.

Better yet, maybe make a 3d TV view as well? How well would that work out?

I do love Mod3 either way. Looks so brilliant.

- andyblac - 2009-08-03

any chance in this?

since your using my mod, if you want i could move the legacy option in to my vertical menu alongside the other views. that way you could use my multiplex for TV Shows and legacy (or this) in movies would that help ?

EDIT: got it working.

- z][ggy - 2009-08-03

andyblac Wrote:since your using my mod, if you want i could move the legacy option in to my vertical menu alongside the other views. that way you could use my multiplex for TV Shows and legacy (or this) in movies would that help ?

I would give that +10 Andy Smile

- tungmeister - 2009-08-03

any chance in this?

i'd also love this, i want to use mod3 to view my films but want the standard multiplexII for tv view, it's the only thing stopping me using this mod Sad

- B-Fir3 - 2009-08-03

andyblac Wrote:since your using my mod, if you want i could move the legacy option in to my vertical menu alongside the other views. that way you could use my multiplex for TV Shows and legacy (or this) in movies would that help ?

EDIT: got it working apart from the fanart in the middle of the screen, dont know what yet,

I'll be following any updates with this. Sounds very promising and interesting. Many thanks!

- jbor613 - 2009-08-03

EDIT: got it working apart from the fanart in the middle of the screen, dont know what yet,
I'm also VERY interested in this. legacy does nothing for me in the TV section, but I can't pass up that awesome Movie layout.

- rflores2323 - 2009-08-03

that would be great to have this view included. I love this view.

- B-Fir3 - 2009-08-04

As I recall, using Mod3 with Andyblac's ShowMix Mod, movies view in legacy multiplex works fine. However, the old multiplex view in TV shows does not work properly when setting "Info: On" or "Info: Trigger", etc. The info is always appearing automatically (Info: Auto) instead of whatever setting has been selected by the user.

I'll be looking into this again once I get home. I want to mix Mod3, ShowMix, and clearArt together.

- tungmeister - 2009-08-06

if anyone is wanting to use mod 3 or any of the mods i think i've found a cheat so that you can use it whilst having multiplex mkII for the tv views via a slight modification of the main menu. open up "includes_mainmenu.xml in the 720p folder

find the line <include name="TV_Link"> and below it paste
Code:
<onclick>Skin.Reset(oldmultiplex)</onclick>

then find the line <include name="Movie_Link"> and below it paste
Code:
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(oldmultiplex)</onclick>

though its abit of a cheat it will work and saves waiting for someone to mod the Viewtype_Multiplex.xml Tongue

- emal011 - 2009-08-06

I hope s0omething like this can Hitcher aplid in his themes

- jeebus112 - 2009-08-15

i have an issue, hopefully someone can help. I LOVVVEE mod 3, i just do. I have been using hitcher's mod, but thought about switching to andy black's because of better comatability (i thought i read that somewhere). anyway, andy black's mod is having lot of issues for me with mode switching and i am trying to sort that out before i ad the mod, so i am trying to ad this to hitchers...

here is the problem. i can add it, and it works fine, but the TV will not switch out of full list, the view mode file doesn't even appear in the menu bar. I understand that the multiplex would probably be messed up, but i was hoping to use low list (or hell, even showcase).

i am using last night's nightly, and downloaded from git today...frustration is making me take a break...thanks

- B-Fir3 - 2009-08-19

tungmeister Wrote:if anyone is wanting to use mod 3 or any of the mods i think i've found a cheat so that you can use it whilst having multiplex mkII for the tv views via a slight modification of the main menu. open up "includes_mainmenu.xml in the 720p folder

find the line <include name="TV_Link"> and below it paste
Code:

then find the line <include name="Movie_Link"> and below it paste
Code:
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(oldmultiplex)</onclick>

though its abit of a cheat it will work and saves waiting for someone to mod the Viewtype_Multiplex.xml Tongue

Thanks a lot for this, although I would love to see Hitcher or Andy add support for this MOD as I think this viewtype is extremely appealing.