Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- Msan - 2009-05-01

Ilia Wrote:Unfortunatly that is not going to work for me as I have this structure (mind you more than 500 movies)

Movies\movie1.avi
Movies\movie1.nfo
Movies\movie1.tbn
Movies\movie2.avi
Movies\movie2.nfo
Movies\movie2.tbn

So gettrailers will not work for me.. hence my question i there others apps that do this.. I really dont want to code one myself.. Sad
You might want to consider making folders for all your movies.. Seems like a good idea anyways now that we are adding more and more files per movie..

There are a couple of scripts in this thread that will convert your movie folder to separate folders per movie..

- Ilia - 2009-05-02

Msan Wrote:You might want to consider making folders for all your movies.. Seems like a good idea anyways now that we are adding more and more files per movie..

There are a couple of scripts in this thread that will convert your movie folder to separate folders per movie..

Ok, I run the program on a subset of my movies (apart from not working on part movies) it did the job. Now when I use getTrailers I cant seem to select a different "Naming Convention" in the GUI?

- logictester - 2009-05-02

Ilia Wrote:Ok, I run the program on a subset of my movies (apart from not working on part movies) it did the job. Now when I use getTrailers I cant seem to select a different "Naming Convention" in the GUI?

same here - can't change options, and it won't recognize my movie folders that have a dot in them like - Sex.Drive, but it will find Sex Drive just fine. Any options for that?

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-02

i cant DL the viewtype_muliplex.xml tried it in IE and Opera and they both get an error

- hikaricore - 2009-05-02

Only One Haze Wrote:i cant DL the viewtype_muliplex.xml tried it in IE and Opera and they both get an error

Right click and save as?

tried that too, Opera says the file size is 0

- hikaricore - 2009-05-02

Quote the exact post you're downloading from, I can't find anything but the original media fire link in this mess. >.<

nm.. just tried again and it worked, dont know what was up

- lestat1977uk - 2009-05-03

On the subject of trailers, how are people getting theres, it XBMC would get the link automatically but when i click Trailers now i get nothing?

Any suggestions, could it be because i'm now using MIP?

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-03

im using getTrailers that is mentioned a few posts back, it will download from apple trailers, then just rename to moviename-trailer.avi and put it in the folder with your movie and rescan in XBMC

- Ayla - 2009-05-03

Only One Haze Wrote:im using getTrailers that is mentioned a few posts back, it will download from apple trailers, then just rename to moviename-trailer.avi and put it in the folder with your movie and rescan in XBMC

Anyone got a script for the renaming part?

It would take a lot of time to copy trailers to the correct folders and rename them Smile

thumb problem - meanstreak - 2009-05-03

Hi

I am having problems geting the thumbs to display. On the old multiplex view, I was getting the 2 thumbs displaying fine, but with this mod I cannot get the single thumb to display for films with trailers or for films without. I am running the latest xbmc, and the latest auriga git plus the newest mod but no joy.

I have tried with thumbs in the movie folder, in the extrathumbs directory, named as per convention thumb1.jpg, thulbX.jpg, .tbn's too still nothing.

Any ideas people?

Tnx

- Danielocean - 2009-05-03

Sorry for my stupid question, but where should I put in this files?!

Thanx for help...

- ethan_9219 - 2009-05-04

With trailers, can anyone confirm whether or not they can be any filetype, or can only be .AVI? Or will a simple rename of mp4 to avi work? Would try it myself but i can't test here...

Thanks,

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-04

i DL some from apple.com/trailers which were .mov and simply renamed them to .avi and they work just fine