Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod (/showthread.php?tid=49915)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- anoobie - 2009-05-12

Ayla Wrote:Nice !

Could you post the MOD, please?

I would really like to use it and then replace the synopsis on the right with a large poster instead Smile

You gave me an idea.

after 5 seconds the large poster will jump back to synopsis.

I'd like to share this but first I gotta figure out what files I changed.:o

- roeroe - 2009-05-13

anoobie Wrote:You gave me an idea.

after 5 seconds the large poster will jump back to synopsis.

I'd like to share this but first I gotta figure out what files I changed.:o

Just zipped up the whole 720p directory and upload
while you sort it out Big Grin

- Chosen - 2009-05-13

meanstreak Wrote:Hi

I am having problems geting the thumbs to display. On the old multiplex view, I was getting the 2 thumbs displaying fine, but with this mod I cannot get the single thumb to display for films with trailers or for films without. I am running the latest xbmc, and the latest auriga git plus the newest mod but no joy.

I have tried with thumbs in the movie folder, in the extrathumbs directory, named as per convention thumb1.jpg, thulbX.jpg, .tbn's too still nothing.

Any ideas people?

Tnx

I read this Thread a second time, but couldn't find an answer to this question.
Can someone tell me what to do?

Edit:
many thx it worked with the fanart.
maybe once slideshow will do it as well Wink

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-14

how do i make it so that it only shows the fanart in the middle instead of doing a slideshow, i dont have extrathumbs so it scrolls through the images in the folder. I would rather it just show the fanart when a trailer is not playing

- anoobie - 2009-05-14

Chosen Wrote:I read this Thread a second time, but couldn't find an answer to this question.
Can someone tell me what to do?

Only One Haze Wrote:how do i make it so that it only shows the fanart in the middle instead of doing a slideshow, i dont have extrathumbs so it scrolls through the images in the folder. I would rather it just show the fanart when a trailer is not playing

Hi find and change this
Code:
<control type="multiimage">                
    <imagepath>$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Path,,]</imagepath>

to this
Code:
<control type="largeimage">
    <texture>$INFO[Container(52).listitem.property(fanart_image)]</texture>

That will show fanart only instead of slideshow.

- anoobie - 2009-05-14

I play around some more.

Modding skin is addicting.

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-14

anoobie Wrote:Hi find and change this

to this

That will show fanart only instead of slideshow.

thanks a lot

anoobie Wrote:I play around some more.

how were u able to get 2 rows of flags?? i wanted to try something like that myself but couldnt get it to work, and also...howd u go about getting the PG-13 to show up, was also gonna give that a looksee

- sokar666 - 2009-05-14

love this view will u be uploading the mod files when its complete

- rflores2323 - 2009-05-14

anoobie Wrote:I play around some more.

wow this looks very good! I like it. will it still play trailers in the middle? Also when you press "I" will it still bring up information on the move like plot/synopsis?

can you post the xml when you are finished as I would like to take this mod.

- DJ_Elo - 2009-05-15

man,this looks seriously awesome Big Grin really looking forward to see the final release..I love the idea of the plot fading out and the poster showing etc. beautiful Smile

- DJ_Elo - 2009-05-15

hmm,just tried the files posted on the first page and my multiplex doesnt change to how it looks in that pic.. ie the trailer isnt in the middle etc,but still has the old right side view..im wondering if it's cause of another mod i have..gonna try remove that
edit: nope..still not working for me Sad still looks like the standard multiplex view ;/
edit2: ahhhhh lol.. i had to change the multiplex view mode to plot Tongue
AWESOME Big Grin

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-15

okay....just spent some quality time with this, the latest viewtype.xml from git and notepad++ and have merged this into the viewtype.xml with the light/night themes.

night:

light:

now i just need to figure out how to get the movie rating (G, PG..) to be above where i have the stars, and I think i would be able to stop tweakin for a while. any help there? and if anyone can tell me how to make something scroll only once that would also be great.

- DJ_Elo - 2009-05-15

oh,anoobie..could you please let me know what lines add the Starring part to the window as I want to remove this (mainly due to me not having the info in my nfo's for it and it looks weird when the plot scrolls throught that part ) Big Grin

- DJ_Elo - 2009-05-15

or else is there a quick way to update nfo's with this stuff? im using mip for all my stuff ...

- DJ_Elo - 2009-05-15

ok,well,found the line quickly Tongue but now when i look through it i really want to have the stars shows etc..so,is there a quick way to update this info pls?