Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Workaround Media Flagging - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Workaround Media Flagging (/showthread.php?tid=50138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Imaginos - 2009-05-12

have you checked if the file is name x264.png or is it x.264.png ??
I know that for several hours/days, there has been a prob like this, the file wasn't named correctly ...

- Imaginos - 2009-05-12

bobrap Wrote:Here ya go. Sorry, didn't know how else to post it.

<director>Milan Cheylov / netFOX / TV-14 / </director>
there's no file info, but it should at least show the fox.png flag... Oo

On an episode page, is there the message "Set flags..." instead of the flags, or is there nothing at all ?

- bobrap - 2009-05-12

There is nothing on the episode page. I saw the "set flags..." message on the movie page, but, never on the tv page.

- venealis - 2009-05-12

Imaginos Wrote:have you checked if the file is name x264.png or is it x.264.png ??
I know that for several hours/days, there has been a prob like this, the file wasn't named correctly ...

i've checked and the file if your refering to is the .png under custom it is x264.png

- azido - 2009-05-13

venealis Wrote:i've checked and the file if your refering to is the .png under custom it is x264.png

try getting a space between V_MPEG4/ISO so it reads V_MPEG4 / ISO

and see if that helps. of course re-read the nfo in xbmc.

- ronie - 2009-05-13

Would there be interest in support for Music Media Flags?

I've been working on some code and it can now display the record label logo for albums and codec logo for songs.

- azido - 2009-05-13

ronie Wrote:Would there be interest in support for Music Media Flags?

I've been working on some code and it can now display the record label logo for albums and codec logo for songs.

of course.
i would also extend it to show me if that album is online or offline (and where to find it then) Wink

btw: great musical taste Smile

- Imaginos - 2009-05-13

ronie Wrote:Would there be interest in support for Music Media Flags?

Great !
Someone who starts working on music library !

Excellent!

- Imaginos - 2009-05-13

bobrap, could you create a new folder in your skin directory
you put in the last auriga version from github, delete the flags folder content and place the last files form HERE

use this skin and tell me the results

- bobrap - 2009-05-13

Did as you asked and the results are the same. Must be my nfo files (?). Can you post one of yours and let me try that?

- venealis - 2009-05-13

Imaginos Wrote:Great !
Someone who starts working on music library !

Excellent!

I think something else that would be cool to go along with music flagging is maybe, year and total time of album

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-13

Nice Ronie I wondered if music flagging was possible. Could probably end up pretty cool.

Actually, where is it pulling the data from? Scraped info from XBMC's built in scrapers?

- venealis - 2009-05-13

azido Wrote:try getting a space between V_MPEG4/ISO so it reads V_MPEG4 / ISO

and see if that helps. of course re-read the nfo in xbmc.

Did per your suggestion, still no dice. any other suggestions?Sad

thanks.

something strange...cant figure it out - jondr13 - 2009-05-13

I have the latest version of XBMC "Babylon" installed and also the latest Aeon "Auriga" skin as well. Every since I upgraded to the latest version of Babylon, some strange things have started going on that I cant figure out. I ran across this thread and from the instructions/files at the beginning, Im downloaded and implemented and still things are funky! So, please let me know if anyone can help with the following:

- dolbytruehd and dtsma icons show up only in Showcase view, but disappear in Multiplex view

- I will use an example for this one: Im using Media Info Plus and have plugged in the skin tag for the movie The 6th Day. The file is set up as The6thDay.sddvd. In MIP, the skin tag says Phoenix / 480p / / AC-3 / 6ch. In Mulitplex, all the info shows up.....go to Showcase view and the DVD icon disappears

Last one....and I know its not "media flag" related so I apologize. But now that I have updated to the final release of Babylon another weird thing is happening that didnt before. For example, I have 2 ISO files for Transformers blu-ray (movie and the bonsu material). I set the content, download the movie info and it is then visible under the Movies menu. When I go to Movies there is on 1 file in there....what happened to the other one?? In the past I would see 2 posters in Movies since (from what I was told), you cant stack ISO's in the library. This one is driving me CRAZY since I cant figure out why its doing this. Again sorry for this one!

Any info / help would be greatly appreciated. If Im missing / overlooking something simple, please tell me either way.

THANKS

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-13

jondr13 Wrote:go to Showcase view and the DVD icon disappears

Thanks, I fixed that. I notated that section of the xml for some reason.