Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Workaround Media Flagging - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Workaround Media Flagging (/showthread.php?tid=50138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- st0nedpenguin - 2009-06-01

Here is a quick copy paste job I did to get the tags working in the latest Auriga version if anyone wants it, it might not be perfect but it's working fine for me until krypt2nite gets a chance to update himself.

- DuMbGuM - 2009-06-01

st0nedpenguin Wrote:Here is a quick copy paste job I did to get the tags working in the latest Auriga version if anyone wants it, it might not be perfect but it's working fine for me until krypt2nite gets a chance to update himself.

Still can't get any TV flags with this, only movies which worked anyway. Thanks for your efforts though.

- krypt2nite - 2009-06-01

DuMbGuM Wrote:Still can't get any TV flags with this, only movies which worked anyway. Thanks for your efforts though.

Sorry guys I'm slacking =)

I just moved and got a new 52' 2009 Samsung so I'm occupied Laugh but when I get home from work I'll post a new most up to date version.

- DuMbGuM - 2009-06-01

krypt2nite Wrote:got a new 52' 2009 Samsung so I'm occupied Laugh

Beast ! Enjoy Laugh

- jondr13 - 2009-06-02

krypt2nite Wrote:Sorry guys I'm slacking =)

I just moved and got a new 52' 2009 Samsung so I'm occupied Laugh but when I get home from work I'll post a new most up to date version.

Sounds like fun!!!

Looking forward to your update to the Mk2 version.

Thanks

- krypt2nite - 2009-06-02

Includes_MediaFlags.xml

Ok everyone the xml is now updated for the latest version of Aeon. There isn't TV support yet. It will be nicer for TV flags though because of the new MultiPlex. We can put them on the bottom like in regular showcase view. I'll look at that in a bit.

- ekim232 - 2009-06-02

Does anyone have a nice icon for PDTV? I could swear I saw one on this thread before but I can't find it now.

- BDPNA - 2009-06-02

Should I be seeing an x264 media type icon by default if I have no other video-related tags in my filename? I seem to recall I used to see that and don't see it with this new version and the new Aeon.

- DuMbGuM - 2009-06-02

Thanks for the update Krypt

- `Black - 2009-06-02

krypt2nite Wrote:Includes_MediaFlags.xml

Ok everyone the xml is now updated for the latest version of Aeon. There isn't TV support yet. It will be nicer for TV flags though because of the new MultiPlex. We can put them on the bottom like in regular showcase view. I'll look at that in a bit.

Almost nothing working here with this, but thanks anyway.

- Doraemonn - 2009-06-02

`Black Wrote:Almost nothing working here with this, but thanks anyway.

Did you re-install the actual media flags in the first post after updating Aeon?

- `Black - 2009-06-02

Doraemonn Wrote:Did you re-install the actual media flags in the first post after updating Aeon?

Ok, my fault... I reinstalled them but in media/ and not in media/flags/.

- krypt2nite - 2009-06-02

Can anyone assist me in finding where I should place the code in MultiPlex view xml that pulls data from Includes_MediaFlags.xml?

- ronie - 2009-06-03

Not sure if i can be of any help, since i'm not sure what the problem is.
Looking at the code, i see that Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlags is loaded at the bottom of MyVideoNav.xml

As far as i can see Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlags is used for both the Showcase and Multiplex view.

Furniture_MultiplexMediaFlags seems currently unused, it's only referenced in the old Multiplex view: Viewtype_MultiplexOld.xml

So i assume you're trying to get TVShow flags to show in multiplex view ?
If so, add <include>Furniture_EpisodeMediaFlags</include> to the bottom of MyVideoNav.xml,
just below this line: <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(videomovies)">Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlags</include>

The Furniture_EpisodeMediaFlags section of your xml file may need some work, you're using <include>Furniture_EpisodeMediaFlags</include> on every image, which doesn't make sense to me ?

- mcborzu - 2009-06-03

Just curious why was Imaginos's mod taken off the front page...