Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Workaround Media Flagging - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Workaround Media Flagging (/showthread.php?tid=50138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- krypt2nite - 2009-06-03

mcborzu Wrote:Just curious why was Imaginos's mod taken off the front page...

Thanks for reminding me. I was going to reformat it since it won't work properly with the new version of Auriga until it's update. Forgot to paste it back...

- Imaginos - 2009-06-03

Hello, i'm going to work on my mod today!
I will post updates asap

ronie Wrote:The Furniture_EpisodeMediaFlags section of your xml file may need some work, you're using <include>Furniture_EpisodeMediaFlags</include> on every image, which doesn't make sense to me ?

Yeah, I had the new episode code going already just wasn't posted for download yet. My current Includes_MediaFlags.xml has the episode flag code. I'm sure there are still problems but I have so far gotten the flags to display in TV MultiPlex but they are pretty large and display at the top. I just need to figure out how to get them to display in the same position as Movie mode.

Imaginos Wrote:Hello, i'm going to work on my mod today!
I will post updates asap

Good to hear! Looking forward to it.

- ronie - 2009-06-03

krypt2nite Wrote:Yeah, I had the new episode code going already just wasn't posted for download yet. My current Includes_MediaFlags.xml has the episode flag code. I'm sure there are still problems but I have so far gotten the flags to display in TV MultiPlex but they are pretty large and display at the top. I just need to figure out how to get them to display in the same position as Movie mode.

If you need some help, this is what i've made of it: http://pastebin.com/m5a83d153

- Imaginos - 2009-06-03

I have the same issue, I can manage positions of episode flags, but they remain big...

Actually, I will find the way...

Imaginos Wrote:I have the same issue, I can manage positions of episode flags, but they remain big...

Actually, I will find the way...

NodNod

Oh yeah and Stoplis I forgot to mention I can't seem to figure out how to implement music flags now. Looks like showcase XML was changed. Any ideas?

- Imaginos - 2009-06-03

one detail
i suggest to remove the <include>Animation_HideMultiplex</include> form episodeflags
so the flags fade away instead of going down when you press the down arrow...

- Imaginos - 2009-06-03

krypt2nite Wrote:NodNod

Oh yeah and Stoplis I forgot to mention I can't seem to figure out how to implement music flags now. Looks like showcase XML was changed. Any ideas?

one thing at a time !

- Imaginos - 2009-06-04

Ok, here's the deal i found :
in the viewtype_multiplex.xml at line 450, after the listitem.year :
Code:
            <control type="label">
                        <include>MultiplexInfoValue</include>                
                <label fallback="31425">$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Year]</label>
            </control>            
        </control>
    </control>

<!-- mod for episode media flags -->
    <control type="group">
        <include>Furniture_EpisodeMediaFlags</include>
    </control>
<!-- mod for episode media flags -->

and in the include_mediaflags :
just start the episode include like this :
Code:
<include name="Furniture_EpisodeMediaFlags">    
    <width>70</width>
    <height>45</height>    
    <posy>75</posy>
    <control type="group">
    <visible>..............
it seems fine to me

- jondr13 - 2009-06-04

Imaginos Wrote:one thing at a time !

krypt2nite

Wanted to check and see if the update for TV Shows with the new Mk2 will be available soon

Thanks!!

- Imaginos - 2009-06-04

here's a possibility:

- krypt2nite - 2009-06-04

Imaginos don't you think they would look better on the bottom like in movie mode?

jondr13 Wrote:krypt2nite

Wanted to check and see if the update for TV Shows with the new Mk2 will be available soon

Thanks!!

Yeah man I want to get it done real soon. Hopefully expect something tonight. As far as I know no one else is trying to get TV flagging working, but they could just be waiting to release when done.

- DuMbGuM - 2009-06-04

krypt2nite Wrote:Imaginos don't you think they would look better on the bottom like in movie mode?

What about an option for either ? Depending on the difficulty of it I have no idea, I know photoshop not code so feel free to flame me if I sound stupid Wink

- Imaginos - 2009-06-04

krypt2nite Wrote:Imaginos don't you think they would look better on the bottom like in movie mode?

Yeah man I want to get it done real soon. Hopefully expect something tonight. As far as I know no one else is trying to get TV flagging working, but they could just be waiting to release when done.

MMM hadn't tought about it...
may be interesting to try...

- Imaginos - 2009-06-04

DuMbGuM Wrote:What about an option for either ? Depending on the difficulty of it I have no idea, I know photoshop not code so feel free to flame me if I sound stupid Wink

it's not difficult to implement this option indeed...