Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Workaround Media Flagging - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Workaround Media Flagging (/showthread.php?tid=50138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- logictester - 2009-05-05

great stuff!

- nutski - 2009-05-05

Superb stuff, i want to try this out but i forgot to reenable remote desktop when i upgraded Win 7 yesterday!!

- Imaginos - 2009-05-05

nutski Wrote:Superb stuff, i want to try this out but i forgot to reenable remote desktop when i upgraded Win 7 yesterday!!

Silly you !

- nutski - 2009-05-05

I'm waiting for my gf to get home and enable it Smile

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-05

nutski Wrote:I'm waiting for my gf to get home and enable it Smile
Haha I'm always calling my wife when I'm at work to turn on Winamp Remote so I can stream my music here.

So do people like the XVID, DIVX flagging? I used to just like everything telling me it's sourced from a DVD but I've really grown to like this new method.

i love it Smile thanks a lot for your great work.
was actually thinking of another flag - maybe in the movie info, telling the movie quality , stuff like R3, R5, R9, TC, TS, CAM and so on and maybe the release group name like COALiTiON, PUKKA and so on. Since all my movies come from the internet and using MIP and such changes the name of the file it's hard to know what version i have when downloading subs and such, do you think something like that could be done or usefull to anyone else?

I've got a few requests for the DivX flag. Even though it is in my zip if you want it without downloading that. Here it is:

Here is the source file:
DivX__44222.eps

- nutski - 2009-05-05

I'm loving the XVID and DIVX flagging, thanks for all your work doing this.

I've just updated mine to use some of the info ronie posted so now have .iso/.img showing up, also got .ts showing as HDTV

logictester Wrote:i love it Smile thanks a lot for your great work.
was actually thinking of another flag - maybe in the movie info, telling the movie quality , stuff like R3, R5, R9, TC, TS, CAM and so on and maybe the release group name like COALiTiON, PUKKA and so on. Since all my movies come from the internet and using MIP and such changes the name of the file it's hard to know what version i have when downloading subs and such, do you think something like that could be done or usefull to anyone else?

This is an idea I've actually thought about. Now it's usefulness is the only problem. Don't know if anyone would find that useful and it could end up just showing more information then what is necessary.

krypt2nite Wrote:This is an idea I've actually thought about. Now it's usefulness is the only problem. Don't know if anyone would find that useful and it could end up just showing more information then what is necessary.

hope there are others who can use it - i know i sure can Smile

and putting it only on the movie info page (there is space where all the flags are) could make it really nice.

- azido - 2009-05-05

deleted..

- azido - 2009-05-05

krypt2nite Wrote:This is an idea I've actually thought about. Now it's usefulness is the only problem. Don't know if anyone would find that useful and it could end up just showing more information then what is necessary.

i'm sure the local police would like that idea of easily identifying where you've got your "not-so-legal"stuff from ~hint~ Nod

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-06

azido Wrote:i'm sure the local police would like that idea of easily identifying where you've got your "not-so-legal"stuff from ~hint~ Nod

Even though I appreciate the comedy of your post, please keep the topics on subject.

- masterosok - 2009-05-06

I made a small change to the code to help those like me who have SDDVD in the filename pf most of their Xvid and DIVX movies and are getting overlaps and don't want to have to edit the names of all their movie files.

Here is what I did...I did a search in the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file for sddvd and made the following changes

Original
Code:
<control type="image" id="91">
  <include>Furniture_MovieInfoFlagSource</include>
  <texture>flags/info/dvd.png</texture>
  <visible>substring(listitem.filename,sddvd) | substring(listitem.filename,dvdrip)+ !substring(listitem.studio,xvid)+ !substring(listitem.studio,DX50)+ !substring(listitem.studio,divx)+ !substring(listitem.studio,div3)</visible>
  </control>

Modified
Code:
<control type="image" id="91">
            <include>Furniture_MovieInfoFlagSource</include>
            <texture>flags/info/dvd.png</texture>
            <visible>substring(listitem.filename,sddvd) + !substring(listitem.studio,xvid) + !substring(listitem.studio,DX50) + !substring(listitem.studio,divx) + !substring(listitem.studio,div3) | substring(listitem.filename,dvdrip) + !substring(listitem.studio,xvid) + !substring(listitem.studio,DX50) + !substring(listitem.studio,divx) + !substring(listitem.studio,div3)</visible>
        </control>

What this does if I'm not mistaken is set the flag to XVID, or DVIX if the correct tag in in the studio section of the .nfo even if SDDVD is in the filename, however if neither the XVID or DVIX tags are in the nfo then is should use the SDDVD tag from the file name.

You will need to do this for all the view that support flags... showcase, list, and panel for your Movies and the episode view for any of your TV shows.

Let me know if this causes any conflicts.. from my testing on my library it seems to work correctly. Its pretty much the same thing that was done for the dvdrip tag in the file name.

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-06

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention masterosok. I don't use sddvd so never saw this behavior. I went through and added your code to the package. List, showcase, multiplex, and info views.

I also went through my collection a bit and didn't notice any issues. Pretty sure it works as you intended.