Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Workaround Media Flagging - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Workaround Media Flagging (/showthread.php?tid=50138)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- rflores2323 - 2009-05-07

Imaginos Wrote:What about this one ?

I've been working today on a mod wich allows easily the user to choose what is displayed and in whatever order you want!
The current choices are :
studio, duration, codec, source, sound, resolution, imdb rating
I decided in my mod to put xvid, divx, and x264 as a category itself.

let me know when you finish this as I am interested.

- Imaginos - 2009-05-07

don't worry, I'll speak about it

- Imaginos - 2009-05-07

Hey Krypto, try this one :

I like the result pretty much :

- DuMbGuM - 2009-05-07

krypt2nite Wrote:Hmm, this is strange I put the code in to a dummy nfo and scanned it and everything shows up properly. No overlapping icons for audio.
What's one of weed's studio tags?

Are you using the code and icons I provided in the first post, or are you using another person's code because I don't even recall having Dolby Pro Logic icons? Also could you paste your includes_mediaflags.xml file?

As for this, that's normal. Your episode was sourced from a HDTV stream but compressed and sized down. It's not a 720 or 1080p rip. It's source was though.

Ok thanks for the help guys..

The weeds TV show tag is located in the director section like so:

Quote:<director>Craig Zisk / netShowtime / TV-MA / / SDp / XVID / MPEG Audio / 2ch / </director>

The code I'm using if from the latest "Aeon Auriga.zip" that I have found here, which was hosted on Mediafire I think. The Pro-Logic icons are from that archive also, the file is called 'Dolbypro.png'. Maybe its an outdated version ? I'll try rename the file to .bak and see what the change is.

Heres the Includes_Mediaflags.xml:

http://pastebin.com/m2ed60c84

Edit: Yeah renaming the pro-logic file has made both the Weeds episode and The Terminal return to normal, so unless I need that flag I should be ok. Still strange why it got flagged onto those files though.

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-07

In your includes it's detecting these two for audio.
Quote:<director>Craig Zisk / netShowtime / TV-MA / / SDp / XVID / MPEG Audio / 2ch / </director>

Quote:<control type="image" id="188">
<include>Furniture_EpisodeMediaFlags</include>
<texture>flags/mp3.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.director,MPEG Audio)</visible>
</control>

<control type="image" id="188">
<include>Furniture_EpisodeMediaFlags</include>
<texture>flags/dolbypro.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.director,2ch)</visible>
</control>

I don't know where you got that code as I haven't seen it before. If you're interested however download my includes located in the first post of this thread.

- DuMbGuM - 2009-05-07

Ok thanks for your help I'll look into it further Wink

I was already trying to get the includes from the first page but the page keeps saying theres an XML Parsing Error when I go to it so I'll wait until whenever you get to fix that.

Quote:Line Number 2992, Column 31
<texture>flags/tv/a&e.png</texture>

Right click the link and save as =)

- DuMbGuM - 2009-05-07

How did I miss that haha Laugh Rolleyes

Nice one !

Edit: Just to let you know, Its much improved now with your includes ! I think the reason you didn't recognize the code before was because it was AndyBlac's .zipped version of Aeon Auriga from page 2 or something.

Its now showing AAC where it wasn't before which is nice Smile

Ahhh, I see. Yeah andy was responsible for some great additions, but the overall package changed a lot since page 2. Big Grin

- DuMbGuM - 2009-05-08

Just a quick question regarding the James Bond flag, I've set the studio and skin tag in MIP to "James Bond", and I see the 007 image in Aeon's flags folder, but do I have to edit the includes_mediaflags to get it to show up because the studio flag space in XBMC is still blank at the moment?

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-08

DuMbGuM Wrote:Just a quick question regarding the James Bond flag, I've set the studio and skin tag in MIP to "James Bond", and I see the 007 image in Aeon's flags folder, but do I have to edit the includes_mediaflags to get it to show up because the studio flag space in XBMC is still blank at the moment?

Did you reload the movie?

- DuMbGuM - 2009-05-08

Yeah I did it a second time and it's showing now, looks nice thanks !

- Neku - 2009-05-09

My studio tag looks like:

Quote:<studio>Imagine Films Entertainment / DVD / XVID / SDp / MP3 / 2ch / eng / sub /</studio>

and i see ? in audio tag what i need to fix to see mp3 or 2ch icon there?

- DuMbGuM - 2009-05-09

Neku Wrote:My studio tag looks like:

That tag should work fine the way it is.

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-09

Neku Wrote:My studio tag looks like:

Yes, this should work no problem, so I have to ask... did you re-scan your movie in to the library?