Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels (/showthread.php?tid=51575)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- dj_gerbil - 2011-06-08

Yep, big ouch cause it was the one with the unobfuscated code on it and my working code Sad

- Anastrophe - 2011-06-08

I feel your pain ;-)

- aoaaron - 2011-08-28

hey guys, the plugin isn't working for me. script error on opening. Sad

- dj_gerbil - 2011-08-28

aoaaron Wrote:hey guys, the plugin isn't working for me. script error on opening. Sad

Weird, I haven't had any reports on the TVCatchup forums. Has it just stopped working? Where do you get the error? Have you tried switching the "What's on" off? Can you post the bit of your log file with the error please?

TV catchup not working on ATV 2 - Bandaids - 2011-09-02

Hi all,

I see that a lot of people seem to have TV catchup working in xbmc on their ATV2.

Mine is intalled and it brings up the channels etc but when you choose a channel and press the button, it comes up in the bottom right corner with the channel and 'Now Playing' but nothing comes up on the screen. There is no picture or sound.

Any ideas? Please?

- whufclee - 2011-09-02

Don't know if it's the same as on xbox but you have to enable the RTMP library thing at the bottom of the plugin settings for it to work.

- dj_gerbil - 2011-09-03

Bandaids Wrote:Hi all,

I see that a lot of people seem to have TV catchup working in xbmc on their ATV2.

Mine is intalled and it brings up the channels etc but when you choose a channel and press the button, it comes up in the bottom right corner with the channel and 'Now Playing' but nothing comes up on the screen. There is no picture or sound.

Any ideas? Please?
It's not working at all atm due to some updates that are being done. Once they've finished being sorted, we're hoping to get the plugin back working in a few days.

- Gingerbread Man - 2011-09-04

Hi Folks.

Have had a search but can't find my answer. I'm pretty sure it's a simple one.

I've downloaded the TVCatchup plugin, but on the main website it mentions putting it in the Plugins folder.
From my searching, it seems that the plugins folder is now old hat and it's all Add Ons now.

So what do I do with TVCatchup plug once I've downloaded it? I've tried pointing XBMC to it's zip file, and although it shows up in XBMC, it doesn't work.

I suspect that I've done a basic error, but I'm oblivious to what!

David

- dj_gerbil - 2011-09-04

That's the old one, you need to follow the instructions that say something like got down to setting, then Addons, then install form Zip, but I'd wait if I was you as we did some major upgrades the other day and it's broken the plugin temporally.

- Gingerbread Man - 2011-09-04

dj_gerbil Wrote:That's the old one, you need to follow the instructions that say something like got down to setting, then Addons, then install form Zip, but I'd wait if I was you as we did some major upgrades the other day and it's broken the plugin temporally.

Okay, so I'll re download it once the updated version comes out. Then install from ZIP. I've installed a few others using that method, so I should manage it!

Cheers.

- dj_gerbil - 2011-09-04

Ok, Good News - we're working again, and better news, you don't need to update of change anything. There will be an update in a couple of days I hope with some funky new features, but more on that once I've written them

- gobbledigook - 2011-09-05

dj_gerbil Wrote:Ok, Good News - we're working again, and better news, you don't need to update of change anything. There will be an update in a couple of days I hope with some funky new features, but more on that once I've written them

thanx!

keep up the good work... can't wait for the funky new features Smile

- dj_gerbil - 2011-09-06

Right, there's an update on the Updated Plugin Page (yes, I've been very busy lol). I've tested the Dharma build on both Windows and Linux builds and it's running fine, seems to be ok on BBC One for those that are having difficulties. I've not been able to test the XBMC4XBOX one though as I haven't got anything to test it on any more. I've added the ability to choose the Stream Quality but please note, it says 480p streams but they aren't live yet so please don't try them as all its likely to do is hang XBMC. You should be able to just install it over the top of any existing install, worked ok for me last night anyway Smile Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

- ady199 - 2011-09-06

dj_gerbil Wrote:Right, there's an update on the Updated Plugin Page (yes, I've been very busy lol). I've tested the Dharma build on both Windows and Linux builds and it's running fine, seems to be ok on BBC One for those that are having difficulties. I've not been able to test the XBMC4XBOX one though as I haven't got anything to test it on any more. I've added the ability to choose the Stream Quality but please note, it says 480p streams but they aren't live yet so please don't try them as all its likely to do is hang XBMC. You should be able to just install it over the top of any existing install, worked ok for me last night anyway Smile Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Sorry is this the updated version:-

http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/plugin.video.tvcatchup136.zip

- dj_gerbil - 2011-09-06

Yes lol. Someone just suggested I should really put some form of date on it Smile

Edit: Done.