Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels (/showthread.php?tid=51575)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - Ruckus - 2012-10-10

right now i'm serving overseas, can't blame a bloke for wanting a bit of home while away.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - dj_gerbil - 2012-10-10

(2012-10-10, 20:08)Ruckus Wrote: right now i'm serving overseas, can't blame a bloke for wanting a bit of home while away.

No, you're right I can't but unfortunately the rules are no over-seas access.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - Ruckus - 2012-10-10

ah well, thanks for the ultra quick responses though!

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - dj_gerbil - 2012-10-10

(2012-10-10, 21:16)Ruckus Wrote: ah well, thanks for the ultra quick responses though!

No probs, sorry it wasn't better news.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - privado - 2012-12-06

Hi, the last few days the non EPG has been giving script error on start, the EPG version has been fine. I did notice on the TVC forums u were aware of this but have not seen a fix for it yet. thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - butcheroo - 2012-12-06

(2012-12-06, 13:17)privado Wrote: Hi, the last few days the non EPG has been giving script error on start, the EPG version has been fine. I did notice on the TVC forums u were aware of this but have not seen a fix for it yet. thanks.

phew glad it is not just me, this has started today

What is going on Huh

anyone

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - dj_gerbil - 2012-12-06

Should be ok now, I've just sorted it.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - privado - 2012-12-06

You have as well Smile Thanks mate, I appreciate the rapid response.

Re: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - dj_gerbil - 2012-12-06

No probs we aim to please Wink

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - butcheroo - 2012-12-06

(2012-12-06, 13:40)dj_gerbil Wrote: Should be ok now, I've just sorted it.

thanks, funny thing is I installed the epg one to see if that worked and now prefer that, awesome tv guide. I never knew what epg stood for LOL

is it simply the guide that is different?

Silly question, when we use addons like this, can they just randomly fail and require kind folks like you to fix without us doing anything or updating?

I can just see my mate who I built a box for phoning me all the time an addon fails

many thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - spoyser - 2012-12-09

(2012-12-06, 14:14)butcheroo Wrote:
(2012-12-06, 13:40)dj_gerbil Wrote: Should be ok now, I've just sorted it.

thanks, funny thing is I installed the epg one to see if that worked and now prefer that, awesome tv guide. I never knew what epg stood for LOL

is it simply the guide that is different?

Silly question, when we use addons like this, can they just randomly fail and require kind folks like you to fix without us doing anything or updating?

I can just see my mate who I built a box for phoning me all the time an addon fails

many thanks

If you installed the TVCatchup repository and left XBMC to update addons automatically (the default setting) then yes it should update automatically whenever a new verions of the EPG addon is released.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - TennVols73 - 2012-12-29

Hello,

I just downloaded the TVCatchup add-on and I think its great. I do need help with a couple of things. First, the video plays fine, but I am not getting any audio. Second, can I stream live TV with this add-on to my UPnP capable TV?

Re: RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - dj_gerbil - 2013-01-22

(2012-12-29, 19:33)TennVols73 Wrote: Hello,

I just downloaded the TVCatchup add-on and I think its great. I do need help with a couple of things. First, the video plays fine, but I am not getting any audio. Second, can I stream live TV with this add-on to my UPnP capable TV?

OK, the sound issue is because you need to enable down mixing in your Audio Settings.

As for streaming via uPnP, as far as I know the uPnP renderer in XBMC isn't currently capable of doing that unfortunately.

P.s. sorry for the late reply, somehow I lost the thread.

RE: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - dundeepaul1964 - 2013-01-30

just jailbroke apple tv 2 evrything working fine appart from tvcatchup the epg one is working but have problems with changing chanels and comming out of it i prefer the 1rst one but one i log into it it dose not open any ideas thanks paul

Re: [RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels - dj_gerbil - 2013-01-31

The EPG one has touch screen controls but you need to enable them in the settings. As for the old plugin, I really need a log file so I can see where/why its crashing, although it will probably be something to do with write permissions.