Kodi Community Forum
"ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused' - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: "ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused' (/showthread.php?tid=51705)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

- hikaricore - 2009-06-15

PantsOnFire Wrote:Absolutely no point would be my view.

kinda a dick thing to say isn't it?

- reaven - 2009-06-15

hikaricore Wrote:kinda a dick thing to say isn't it?

Nod, Kinda

- hikaricore - 2009-06-15

Why was this moved when it is specific to aeon?

- reaven - 2009-06-15

hikaricore Wrote:Why was this moved when it is specific to aeon?

What tha hell, I dont know maybe the same mod that have been editing my posts !!Oo

or maybe the mod wants more exposure to make the mod. cross-skin, who knows!

* Can a mod please tell me why this thread have been move, since the mod is still Aeon specific?

- logictester - 2009-06-15

PantsOnFire Wrote:Absolutely no point would be my view.

Stare your view is not needed

- DuMbGuM - 2009-06-16

hikaricore Wrote:Why was this moved when it is specific to aeon?

I was wondering that too, but it's back now so it's all good.

- reaven - 2009-06-16

its all good nowNod

Cool

- Imaginos - 2009-06-17

reaven and the nomad thread !

- reaven - 2009-06-17

Imaginos Wrote:reaven and the nomad thread !

Big Grin

- bidossessi - 2009-06-18

would this info come on when i press "i" as well?
i think it should.

There's a little mod done by LaTropa64, that does just that: display the seekbar on i with artwork.

- DuMbGuM - 2009-06-18

I think theres instructions on the first page to get that working, he linked to another thread and I used the code from there to do it.

- reaven - 2009-06-18

DuMbGuM Wrote:I think theres instructions on the first page to get that working, he linked to another thread and I used the code from there to do it.

right on !

- blubb1 - 2009-06-18

reaven Wrote:do you want to make a new cover for each show from scratch ??

if you can provide a mockup it would be great.
sorry, I'm not a photoshop-expert, I'll try to make a mockup this weekend. basically it's about the colors and integration of the logo. One person on the first page of the thread suggested a kind of watermark, which I strengthen. In my opinion the idea is great, but the implementation is improvable; a cut-out of a colorful logo doesn't fit into a grey-ish aeon skin. As said, I'll try to get my idea into a picture Wink

- DuMbGuM - 2009-06-18

I don't think that would look great, the colour brings it alive I think.

If you're suggesting what I think it would involve re-photoshopping all the images, no small task =/

Would really need a mockup or example, it might be something that could work.

- reaven - 2009-06-18

what would be next put a grey filters on all the shows and movies so they could be view in B/W ?

am kidding but there are places and there are places if you look the movie/tv shows/fanart posters are all in color not everything have to be in grey/B/W beside my original idea was to put a poster and/or image with the title so you can see or anyone that enter the room what show or movie and the title or episode of what you are watching.

about the mockup, a visual representation would be great, you dont need to be a photoshop expert because am not !! just put your idea in an image/drawing you can use Paint if you want

use this image and draw on it

1280x720_on_paused_without_clearart_or_regart_image