Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] PMIII Update Mod ~ Unofficial PM3.5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: PM3.HD (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Thread: [MOD] PMIII Update Mod ~ Unofficial PM3.5 (/showthread.php?tid=51796)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- BWileE - 2009-06-05

This really looks great and seems to be working on my xbox like a charm, kudos! I hope your wife is feeling much better, I am sure there are a lot of us sending her good vibes!

I was wondering how I would change where the movie and tv buttons link to if not using the library mode. I have a tv in the bedroom that I prefer to just utilize the big wide icons feature to make it very easy to see from across the room and without glasses on. Currently when I have library off and i select television or movies i am taken to the same group of options (my videos i guess) which has movies, tv, trailer park boys, incoming, DVD, network, & scripts buttons which i know i set in the sources, but I am not sure how to then split these up between the movies and television buttons on the home screen? While i typed this i started to wonder if it could be as replacing the <video> tree in sources with television and movies trees?

Seeing as I am a big fan of wide icons I fixed the commonviewtypes to remove the text and gap between wide icons in the big view for pmiii and the same file seems to work perfectly with this mod. Here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HP7U7DGG. I think it looks much better this way and suggest making this the defualt for big wide icons...

And since I spent so much time making wide icons to use I had disliked it enough when pmiii removed the wide icon for the parent folder in the top left of the screen that I played with myvideo.xml till I put it back and though it seemed to work perfectly in pmiii it seems to be a just a little bit off when used with this skin.... Here is the link for that as well http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EPZTUPNE

Here is what it looks like with those two files added to the pal folder.

Also I do not seem to have the option listed in the image below that I can find? Am I missing something?

Well my library is almost fully loaded so now I am off to see how wonderful this all works with my complete library loaded (close to 2tb) onto the living room xbox... I will report back how it all goes!

B.Wile.E.
soundtribe.org

- FourTwentySmilz - 2009-06-05

B.Wile.E.

Thank you (and everyone else for sending out the good vibes......she is now starting to feel a small bit better. Give her 2 weeks, she'll be yelling at me like nothing ever happened. LOL)

For going straight to videos in Files Mode....You need to do the following in both PAL folder and PAL 16x9 Folder. Edit the Home.xml in this manner.....

You will need to change this command "<onclick>ActivateWindow(videolibrary,movietitles)</onclick> " to this "<onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoFiles,movies)</onclick> "

No " "......and there are 2 places with this command.

AND

You will need to change this command "<onclick>ActivateWindow(videolibrary,tvshowtitles)</onclick> " to this "<onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoFiles,television)</onclick> "

Again...No " "......and there are 2 places with this command.

The seperate buttons option is only for HTPC users. Xbox users have no choice.
Anyone else not seeing the Seperate buttons option? It's under skin options>home window......

- FourTwentySmilz - 2009-07-17

Here are screenshots of the Media Flagging in PM3.5. It is coded for native Flagging so xbox support is on the fence, for now.....

BUT works great for HTPC. A little more work and it will be ready to release.

Movie CoverFlow View:

Movie FanArt View:

Episode FanArt View:

ALSO!!!!.... Just added Animated Weather Icons to Home, and Weather Screens.

- PrimusZa1 - 2009-07-17

Nice work FourTwentySmilz Looks good !

- jarod71 - 2009-07-17

PrimusZa1 Wrote:Nice work FourTwentySmilz Looks good !

Looking Great!, PrimusZa1, will this be ported over to your mod as well?

- PrimusZa1 - 2009-07-17

jarod71 Wrote:Looking Great!, PrimusZa1, will this be ported over to your mod as well?
Which part? Media flags, defiantly, Seeing that FourTwentySmilz worked it out first.

- PrimusZa1 - 2009-07-17

FourTwentySmilz .... I tried the link to the skin and all I get is the the original version..Do you have another link?

- FourTwentySmilz - 2009-07-17

It's not posted yet........making sure all features are working on both HTPC and XBOX. This was started to ensure a stable skin for the xbox that has the "Snazz" of the other heavier skins.....With your fanart work and my menu, animated weather and Flagging.....this thing is shaping up. I do need to work on CoverFlow a bit more, though.

I did one xbox test lastnight, and everything appears to be in working order but for xbox users who don't have a current SVN build ( with Arnova's patch) it will not work.

It won't be long, and I'll be posting it.

- FourTwentySmilz - 2009-07-23

OK......Here are screenshots of the Home menu for the new theme. Not everything is finished, but this should give you an idea of where this one is going.

MediaStream inspired......PM3 styled. Big shoutout to Team RazorFish......and, of course,.....Jezz X!

Hope you like.

- lipo - 2009-07-23

yes finaly some updateLaugh

- FourTwentySmilz - 2009-08-02

Almost ready for release! Just working on some textures and need to get the Recently Added stuff put in. Once those are done we go public.

Speaking of the Recently Added stuff..........Would any skilled skinner give me a hand with this one? Credit would go to you for the work involved. I just can't get the damn thing to show. Plus it would get you a sneak peek at the release before it goes public.

Let me know via thread responce or PM.

Going to bed now......see ya tomorrow.

- Dam0 - 2009-08-02

samples look great. cant wait

- ronie - 2009-08-02

FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Almost ready for release! Just working on some textures and need to get the Recently Added stuff put in. Once those are done we go public.

Speaking of the Recently Added stuff..........Would any skilled skinner give me a hand with this one? Credit would go to you for the work involved. I just can't get the damn thing to show. Plus it would get you a sneak peek at the release before it goes public.

Let me know via thread responce or PM.

Going to bed now......see ya tomorrow.

I'm always willing to help wherever i can.
Since i had no problems adding the Recently Added stuff to Transparency! (which is basically also a PM3.HD mod) i might be able to figure out what's going wrong at your end.

Just PM me a download link and i'll have a look.

- jarod71 - 2009-08-02

Looking nice! Is it possible to make one that has the looks of Original PMIII? Or is that PrimusZa1's territory. Keep up the great work guys! I Love PMIII and ther is still not a skin that is easier to read or easier to navigate out of the box as PMIII on my 480p EDTV.

Looking forward to your version too PrimusZa1. Will love to have studio flags. I love the look on MediaStream ReDux.

- FourTwentySmilz - 2009-08-03

Ok.....I think I have the textures done.....I think. I may still do SOME changing.

ronie has been good enough to help me out with the Recently Added, so release is just around the bend.

On a lighter note..... My wife suggested that since this is a Re-imagining of PMIII, influenced by MediaStream, I should be calling it "PMS"

To which I said....."Just what I need! Something that is only going to work 1 week a month, and bitch the whole time it's on."

EDIT:

Here are more recent screenshots of the Home Menu......( Keep in mind that the Recently Added stuff for Movies and TV aren't finished)