Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=51981)

- CalgaryATV - 2012-01-19

I'm fairly new to ATV..just got my jailbroken ATV setup...please understand that I'm fairly basic to some of the setup, so can someone please walk me through how I get this add on with ATV?

Thanks a lot!

- mano154 - 2012-01-21

Hello i just want to say Thank you to divingmule and everyone else for this plugin.
its working on the Atv2.

- woompa - 2012-01-22

mano154 Wrote:Hello i just want to say Thank you to divingmule and everyone else for this plugin.
its working on the Atv2.

Hey Mano, what did you have to do to get it working on the ATV2? I tried it a while back but it did not work. I am just wondering if it is fixed for ATV usage or if anything had to be modified.

Edit: I got it to install fine but no videos play and no script errors

- joevirus563 - 2012-01-22

Hi, I have a proble, as soon as I click on the justin tv plugin (0.2.2) I have an error: Error script video.justin etc...

Any idea?

- divingmule - 2012-01-22

joevirus563 Wrote:Hi, I have a proble, as soon as I click on the justin tv plugin (0.2.2) I have an error: Error script video.justin etc...

Any idea?

It seems there is a dependence's issue I need to fix. You could try to install the common cache plugin from the XBMC.org repository. Installing the YouTube add-on should resolve it also.

- nuttypro69 - 2012-01-22

My JTV not play video after updated my xbmc on my ATV2 my xbmc is Eden beta 2. So I had to redo my step like I did in post #404 just case some one esle updates there Xbmc on there Atv2 and find it not working go back to post #404 follow the steps ok .

- joevirus563 - 2012-01-24

pspheaven Wrote:Thanks Smile big help hopefully I can get it going

Hi.

Even after I reinstalled it... I have YouTube already and common cash... Any other a?

- Macpatto - 2012-01-24

nuttypro69 Wrote:My JTV not play video after updated my xbmc on my ATV2 my xbmc is Eden beta 2. So I had to redo my step like I did in post #404 just case some one esle updates there Xbmc on there Atv2 and find it not working go back to post #404 follow the steps ok .

Thanks, my JTV works again. I was pulling my hair here too after the update to Beta2.

- divingmule - 2012-01-25

joevirus563 Wrote:Hi.

Even after I reinstalled it... I have YouTube already and common cash... Any other a?

Please http://pastebin.com your xbmc.log and post the link.

So I got it working on Apple TV Eden 2 - hirosushima - 2012-01-25

Hey all, Newbie here but I had to register to post instructions for the fix on an Apple tv 2 (black). First off, thanks to anyone who contributed to making this plugin work. Seriously thank you.

For the others or newbies like myself. First look at post #404,

If you want to swap out the file the easiest way for non console friendly beginners is to download Filezilla (a free ftp and sftp program) Use the SFTP connection to establish a Secure connection and simply drag and drop the file to replace it in the directory.

i realize a lot of newbies might not know the actual terminal/console commands for copying files and changing directories. It's easy for a lot of people here to assume (and rightly so I guess in this type of forum) that everyone knows the commands.

However I still had to use terminal to change the ownership so just use the change directory terminal commands to navigate to the file and change permissions there.

I realize my post is very newb like just wanted to see if I could help some very beginner ish people out there. If you need help send me a message on here and I could possibly do a Screenshot tutorial for people who need extra help.

Thanks again for this awesome plugin and good luck!

- vijayk416 - 2012-01-26

This plugin works like a dream. I was using SportsDevil but with JTV I do not see the point of fighting with that plugin any further. The resolution is far better with this plugin.
Big Grin THANK YOU!!!!1!! Big Grin

- Jonan69 - 2012-01-26

hello everyone, im fairly new to this and would like to know if i can ssh this to my atv2 or do i have to install it some other way?

- Scoopology - 2012-01-26

I registered because i could not lurk any longer without saying...

THANK YOU to all.

JTV working great on aptv2. followed post #404 and all went well.

- eyoussef - 2012-01-26

Sorry in advance for the questions i'm about to ask, i'm a complete noob to all of this. So according to post #404, I start by adding the zip file to my ATV2, then update the librtmp file provided in the link courtesy of newatv2user by simply putting it in the directory stated? Do I enable the add-on before I update the librtmp? Then I don't understand changing owner "chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib" where do I do this?

Also, will this work in Canada? Thanks

Rename Follows - RedPenguin - 2012-01-27

Is there anyway to rename "Follows" because it's very hard to tell what is what.

Like some show it like ax45656 or username and you gotta try and remember what that person streams.