Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=51981)

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - jompan87 - 2012-03-14

Any plans on makeing it for twitch.tv? Alot more of the content that im after is only/mostly on twitch

Thanks a bunch

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - mydadisstronger - 2012-03-14

im watching twitch.tv channels with this plugin Smile just search for the channel comment or type in the twitch.tv stream name.

yeah noticed abit later, but wouldnt it be easier just to sort the channels into diffrent categories, like so;

Justin.tv
-->Strategy
-->Cooking
-->and what not
Twitch.tv
-->Strategy
-->Cooking
-->and what not

and perhaps sorting by viewers (or adding viewer count in the channel name like [1233] My channel name), age, streaming time etc.. just my 20 cents Tongue

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - mydadisstronger - 2012-03-14

Myeah, and search by channel name rather than by channel info or comment would be awsome since i cant add a channel to favourites when i type in the channel name directly.

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - divingmule - 2012-03-14

(2012-03-14, 13:08)jompan87 Wrote: yeah noticed abit later, but wouldnt it be easier just to sort the channels into diffrent categories, like so;

Justin.tv
-->Strategy
-->Cooking
-->and what not
Twitch.tv
-->Strategy
-->Cooking
-->and what not

and perhaps sorting by viewers (or adding viewer count in the channel name like [1233] My channel name), age, streaming time etc.. just my 20 cents Tongue

I'll have another look but, I don't think the Justin.tv API returns the needed information to do what your asking.

(2012-03-14, 13:20)mydadisstronger Wrote: Myeah, and search by channel name rather than by channel info or comment would be awsome since i cant add a channel to favourites when i type in the channel name directly.

I'll look and see if there is some sort of channel search, but I think the only search function is the stream search that we're using now.

How about (maybe) we add an option (yes/no dialog) to save to favorites when entering a channel name manually?

(2012-03-14, 15:45)divingmule Wrote: I'll have another look but, I don't think the Justin.tv API returns the needed information to do what your asking.

Alright, very nice!

If it aint possible, perhaps something as simple as an "saved search". Im only using the plugin to watch Starftcraft 2 streams, and evertime I have to search (typeing with the remote) to view the games

Perhaps makeing own categories of our searches using xml files, like so;

Code:
<category>
<name>Starcraft Streams</name>
<searchcriteria>starcraft,sc2,sc</searchcriteria>
</category>

Just an idea, I hope you get what i mean (using xml or so would have to be done manually..?)

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - divingmule - 2012-03-15

It would be a lot of work and extra baggage (dependencies) to do the xml stuff. Confused I like the idea of saved search queries though Nod

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - pacoiglesias - 2012-03-15

anyone can help me i install the plug in in my eden xbmc on my apple TV 1 , i do not get any errror but when i choose a channel and i press play i do not get nothing!!!

how i can fix it or how i make it work!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - allmotormark - 2012-03-15

(2012-03-15, 17:30)pacoiglesias Wrote: anyone can help me i install the plug in in my eden xbmc on my apple TV 1 , i do not get any errror but when i choose a channel and i press play i do not get nothing!!!

Check post #404

someone should edit the first post to have this post linked

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - pacoiglesias - 2012-03-15

ok i installed the librtmp.0.dylib at /mnt/Scratch/Users/frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks on my atv1
and use the plugin.video.jtv.archives-0.2.4 and still not working!!! i do not get errors but i can not make it play!!!
another ideasHuh

Thanks

(2012-03-15, 17:53)allmotormark Wrote:
(2012-03-15, 17:30)pacoiglesias Wrote: anyone can help me i install the plug in in my eden xbmc on my apple TV 1 , i do not get any errror but when i choose a channel and i press play i do not get nothing!!!

Check post #404

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - RuiJay - 2012-03-15

(2012-03-15, 19:09)pacoiglesias Wrote: ok i installed the librtmp.0.dylib at /mnt/Scratch/Users/frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Frameworks on my atv1
and use the plugin.video.jtv.archives-0.2.4 and still not working!!! i do not get errors but i can not make it play!!!
another ideasHuh

Thanks

(2012-03-15, 17:53)allmotormark Wrote:

Check post #404

I have ATV1 as well and I went through the same issue. You will have to restart the box.

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - divingmule - 2012-03-16

Add-on Update 0.2.5

Added saved search queries, can be disabled in the add-on settings. If enabled (default) search queries are saved to a file located in the add-ons addon_data directory. You can easily edit this file with any text editor (if you wanted to manually add some entries).

Now when entering a channel name we add a list item instead of playing the channel. This gives the user a chance to add to favorites or check for archives.

Download Zip -> http://divingmules-repo.googlecode.com/files/plugin.video.jtv.archives-0.2.5.zip

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - salim - 2012-03-16

Tonight my 0.2.4 jtv don't work

It was correct yesterday

Now when i press ALL .. Listing starts but give script error at the end

Am i forced to go to 0.2.5 ?

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - jompan87 - 2012-03-16

(2012-03-16, 02:11)divingmule Wrote: Add-on Update 0.2.5

Added saved search queries, can be disabled in the add-on settings. If enabled (default) search queries are saved to a file located in the add-ons addon_data directory. You can easily edit this file with any text editor (if you wanted to manually add some entries).

Now when entering a channel name we add a list item instead of playing the channel. This gives the user a chance to add to favorites or check for archives.

Download Zip -> http://divingmules-repo.googlecode.com/files/plugin.video.jtv.archives-0.2.5.zip

I will give birth to your babys! Laugh

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - divingmule - 2012-03-16

(2012-03-16, 04:19)salim Wrote: Tonight my 0.2.4 jtv don't work

It was correct yesterday

Now when i press ALL .. Listing starts but give script error at the end

Am i forced to go to 0.2.5 ?

Don't think updating will help. If you would, enable debugging in the add-on settings, reproduce the error, then copy your xbmc.log to http://pastebin.com and post the link here.