Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=51981)

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - pmolson - 2012-12-19

I'll try updating the library and see if it helps...frodo will be my last resort as it is still a bit buggy. THX

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - copterdr - 2012-12-19

DM
Speex Issue revived on feature requests, maybe we can keep it bumped for attention for while till someone addresses it? Just a thought,
thanks for your time!

New Feature Request Post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=148895

CopterDr

(2012-12-19, 19:16)pmolson Wrote: I'll try updating the library and see if it helps...frodo will be my last resort as it is still a bit buggy. THX

UPDATE:
Ok updating the lib worked for JTV, but my ATV2/LiveSreams still crashes when I play the string below in LiveStreams. I thought updating atv2's lib would take of it, but I guess not...Please help. THX

<item>
<title>CNN -- JTV STREAM</title>
<link>plugin://plugin.video.jtv.archives/?mode=2&amp;name=2ndruntv_cnn</link>
<thumbnail>none</thumbnail>
</item>

Note: Same string plays fine on xbmc windows!

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - sosta13 - 2012-12-19

(2012-12-19, 19:46)pmolson Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 19:16)pmolson Wrote: I'll try updating the library and see if it helps...frodo will be my last resort as it is still a bit buggy. THX

UPDATE:
Ok updating the lib worked for JTV, but my ATV2/LiveSreams still crashes when I play the string below in LiveStreams. I thought updating atv2's lib would take of it, but I guess not...Please help. THX

<item>
</item>

Check out post #533 it might be the solution to your problem.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51981&page=54

(2012-12-19, 22:41)sosta13 Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 19:46)pmolson Wrote:

UPDATE:

<item>
</item>

Thanks sosta, but Post: #533 does not reference LiveStreams! It appears to be a fix for a broken JTV (unable to play streams).

That does not appear to be the problem I'm facing anymore. This "2ndruntv_cnn" (search for 2ndruntv_cnn) in JTV works fine on atv2 (thanks for DM's suggestion to update the lib).

The problem I have is when I try to play a JTV Link (see link below) in LiveStreams it (LiveStreams/ATV2) crashes!!! Hence, the xbmc log doesn't event capture this "crashing" event Sad

I'm sure you can easily reproduce if you have LiveStreams & ATV2 . The same link plays fine on XBMC (windows)!!!

<item>
</item>

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - sosta13 - 2012-12-19

(2012-12-19, 23:10)pmolson Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 22:41)sosta13 Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 19:46)pmolson Wrote: UPDATE:

<item>
</item>

Thanks sosta, but Post: #533 does not reference LiveStreams! It appears to be a fix for a broken JTV (unable to play streams).

That does not appear to be the problem I'm facing anymore. This "2ndruntv_cnn" (search for 2ndruntv_cnn) in JTV works fine on atv2 (thanks for DM's suggestion to update the lib).

The problem I have is when I try to play a JTV Link (see link below) in LiveStreams it (LiveStreams/ATV2) crashes!!! Hence, the xbmc log doesn't event capture this "crashing" event Sad

I'm sure you can easily reproduce if you have LiveStreams & ATV2 . The same link plays fine on XBMC (windows)!!!

<item>
</item>

I don't know why it crashes but it could be because you did not do the below steps after replacing/updating lib file.

After replacing the file you will need to do the following:

1)use terminal on mac or putty on pc.

2) ssh into the device and enter these commands:

cd private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/
chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib

you will get no such file or directory after you enter that command but jtv plugin will work.

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - pmolson - 2012-12-20

(2012-12-19, 23:49)sosta13 Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 23:10)pmolson Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 22:41)sosta13 Wrote: Check out post #533 it might be the solution to your problem.

<item>
</item>

I don't know why it crashes but it could be because you did not do the below steps after replacing/updating lib file.

you will get no such file or directory after you enter that command but jtv plugin will work.

Ok just to clarify are these 2 separate commands or just one?

i.e.

1. cd private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib (Then press Enter)

OR

2, cd private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/ (Then press Enter)
and after you get no such file or dir TYPE chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib (Then press Enter)

UPDATE: BTW, I've tried it both ways and still the link in question crashes atv2 when played from LiveStreams!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - sosta13 - 2012-12-20

(2012-12-20, 00:15)pmolson Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 23:49)sosta13 Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 23:10)pmolson Wrote: Thanks sosta, but Post: #533 does not reference LiveStreams! It appears to be a fix for a broken JTV (unable to play streams).

<item>
</item>

i.e.

1. cd private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib (Then press Enter)

OR

2, cd private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/ (Then press Enter)
and after you get no such file or dir TYPE chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib (Then press Enter)

one command just like the one below but surely without the quotes:

"cd private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib"

after you enter the command and click enter you will see a message like 'no such file or directory' exit and try playing a jtv plugin source on livestreams and it should work.

(2012-12-20, 00:21)sosta13 Wrote:
(2012-12-20, 00:15)pmolson Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 23:49)sosta13 Wrote: I don't know why it crashes but it could be because you did not do the below steps after replacing/updating lib file.

i.e.

OR

one command just like the one below but surely without the quotes:

"cd private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/chown mobile librtmp.0.dylib"

after you enter the command and click enter you will see a message like 'no such file or directory' exit and try playing a jtv plugin source on livestreams and it should work.

Ok did exactly what you said Bro...and got the following:

-sh: cd cd private/var/stash/applications/xbmc.frappliance/frameworks/chown: No such file or directory
and the prompt went back to root# , I've typed in exit and tried to play the stream from LiveSreams, but it still causes atv2 to crash!!!
I have no clue why!!! THANK YOU!

Any other suggestions guys? Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - newatv2user - 2012-12-20

Instead of
Code:
mode=2&amp;name=2ndruntv_cnn

Use
Code:
mode=2&name=2ndruntv_cnn

Remove the "amp;" part. Unless that is just some html formatting and you already have it the correct way.

Thanks Bro. I have removed the "amp;" but now the link won't even work in xbmc windows! so what I had is the correct working syntax for JTV plugin streams. I'm open to any other suggestions or ideas...THX

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - fariswheel - 2013-01-06

SOLVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some Help with JTV

I started JTV this morning to play some video while i work and i noticed that none of the links in JTV are working, Is any one having an issue with this.

Any one could help resolve this. It was working 2 days ago and now it isnt.

Usually when i hit play it indicated its opening the stream and then nothing happens and if i keep trying to load the link i eventually get a script error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!

i went ahead and replaced the Liibrtmp file and its working again

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - Gzoladz - 2013-01-06

Has anybody got the justin tv add on to work on Android xbmc?

There seems to be an issue with the librtmp file. I updated successfully on ios, but it does not seem to work on Android (I cant even find the file).

Thanks,
G

RE: [RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin - pmolson - 2013-01-07

(2013-01-06, 21:04)fariswheel Wrote: SOLVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some Help with JTV

I started JTV this morning to play some video while i work and i noticed that none of the links in JTV are working, Is any one having an issue with this.

Any one could help resolve this. It was working 2 days ago and now it isnt.

Usually when i hit play it indicated its opening the stream and then nothing happens and if i keep trying to load the link i eventually get a script error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

UPDATE !!!!!!!!!!

i went ahead and replaced the Liibrtmp file and its working again

REPLACED IT WITH WHATHuh?