Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon (/showthread.php?tid=52581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- pletopia - 2009-06-20

hey ccMatrix .. going through some more tv .. found a missing tv flag .. basically i just cloned the Cartoon Network.png for it .. called it "Cartoon Network|Adult Swim.png" .. now The Boondocks gets a studio flag Smile

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-20

pletopia Wrote:okay .. i'm not sure why this is happening but here are the results

the.tudors.s01, the.tudors.s02 no studio flag .. the.tudors.s03 showtime flag displays
weeds.s01-s04 doesn't dispaly studio flag .. not sure about s05 since i dont' have it loaded into the library yet

EDIT:
okay .. took a look at more shows and its seems to be only limited to showtime shows
sleeper.cell.s01 no network flag .. s02 displays showtime flag

EDIT #2:
reloaded more shows .. its not only limited to showtime shows but from what it looks like the only shows where it displays a flag for one season but not another season are showtime

Hmm, are the only reason why it could change is if it changes between Showtime and Showtime_hd. XBMC sets the same studio for all episodes of the tvshow. Maybe it tries to show Blu-Ray/HDDVD/DVD logos but fails or uses the wrong image.

poubelle1970 Wrote:I may have found the bug with native labels , latest AEON and Intel G45.

If i choose labels without "codec", all seems fine. As soon as i choose a label indicating the codec, CPU is overloaded.

I don't really understand what you mean. Do you have a high CPU usage when you display the logos for codecs?

pletopia Wrote:hey ccMatrix .. going through some more tv .. found a missing tv flag .. basically i just cloned the Cartoon Network.png for it .. called it "Cartoon Network|Adult Swim.png" .. now The Boondocks gets a studio flag Smile

Yeah, I know about that. Had the same problem with Robot Chicken. Unfortunately, Windows doesn't allow | in the filename Sad And I don't think there is any way to filter these characters.

- pletopia - 2009-06-20

ccMatrix Wrote:Yeah, I know about that. Had the same problem with Robot Chicken. Unfortunately, Windows doesn't allow | in the filename Sad And I don't think there is any way to filter these characters.

happy to be a mac user now then Smile

ccMatrix Wrote:Hmm, are the only reason why it could change is if it changes between Showtime and Showtime_hd. XBMC sets the same studio for all episodes of the tvshow. Maybe it tries to show Blu-Ray/HDDVD/DVD logos but fails or uses the wrong image.

i agree .. very strange .. i looked and i have both Showtime and Showtime_hd .. they are present .. i also have all the source flags cause no where else do i have the issue of a missing bluray/hddvd/dvd/hdtv flag

do you by anychance know anything about the actual sql db file and which columns/tables that flag gets pulled from ? i was looking around the db and couldn't figure out why some shows use the, for example, showtime.png or the showtime_hd.png .. i check out a bunch of the tables in the db file and couldn't distinguish why some seasons got labled as regular and others as hd .. every table i looked at only had NBC, HBO, SHOWTIME, etc .. there was no NBC_hd, HBO_hb, SHOWTIME_hd

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-20

pletopia Wrote:happy to be a mac user now then Smile

i agree .. very strange .. i looked and i have both Showtime and Showtime_hd .. they are present .. i also have all the source flags cause no where else do i have the issue of a missing bluray/hddvd/dvd/hdtv flag

do you by anychance know anything about the actual sql db file and which columns/tables that flag gets pulled from ? i was looking around the db and couldn't figure out why some shows use the, for example, showtime.png or the showtime_hd.png

The studio information is in the tvshow table column c14. The decision about showtime or showtime_hd is done by my - I display the normal one for 480 and 540 resolutions and hd for 720 and 1080. The studio is only defined on a tvshow level which should make it impossible that only some episodes/seasons show the image. It's either all or none. And this only happens with Showtime ? Maybe you could for a test use the Showtime logo as Showtime_hd as well and see if maybe the Showtime_hd file is somehow corrupt or doesn't display correctly.

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-20

pletopia Wrote:thx for sharing .. i downloaded your file .. and its working like i want it to (after two quick find/replace .. i use dvdrip instead of sddvd and i like it to look in foldername instead of filename for source info .. but other then that its perfect and exactly what i wanted)

What foldername structure for tv shows do you use? I'm thinking of using the source information in the folder for ripped episodes. I'm curious since there might be some seasons which are from TV and others that are from DVD season boxes.

- pletopia - 2009-06-20

-24.S01.DVDRip
-24.S02.DVDRip
-24.S07.720p.Bluray

Dexter
-Dexter.S01.720p.BluRay
-Dexter.S02.720p.BluRay
-Dexter.S03.720p.HDTV

overall this seems to be working no problem for me .. just seems to be an issue with the showtime shows

- pletopia - 2009-06-20

ccMatrix Wrote:The studio information is in the tvshow table column c14. The decision about showtime or showtime_hd is done by my - I display the normal one for 480 and 540 resolutions and hd for 720 and 1080. The studio is only defined on a tvshow level which should make it impossible that only some episodes/seasons show the image. It's either all or none. And this only happens with Showtime ? Maybe you could for a test use the Showtime logo as Showtime_hd as well and see if maybe the Showtime_hd file is somehow corrupt or doesn't display correctly.

can you point me to the lines where your doing this ?? i just want it to pull the studio directly without determining whether its HD or not .. thats what the resolution flag is for

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-20

pletopia Wrote:can you point me to the lines where your doing this ?? i just want it to pull the studio directly without determining whether its HD or not .. thats what the resolution flag is for

In Includes_MediaFlags.xml line 444+

- pletopia - 2009-06-20

damnit it .. found the line that does the _hd part .. edited it but no change

still can't figure out why showtime works on some seasons but not on other seasons

- PainToad - 2009-06-21

No one else having trouble with Terminator and getting FOX to show?

Also anyone got CW studio?

- pletopia - 2009-06-21

hold on .. i'll check

EDIT: yup .. Fox and CW also are not loading
i checked them for both SD and HD

EDIT #2: i checked the media/flags/studios folder .. fox has both a fox.png and a fox_hd.png cw only has a cw.png .. however that can't explain why showtime and fox are having issues

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-21

I copied some other episode into a test folder and renamed it to "Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles.S02E01.avi". XBMC created the show and the episode shows up. It has the FOX studio logo as well as XVID, SD and mp3 (as expected).

If the file is not a valid file or a DVD iso then there is no VideoResolution information and therefore no match for the visibility check of the studio icon since the VideoResolution is neither 480, 540, 720 nor 1080.

- PainToad - 2009-06-21

ccMatrix Wrote:I copied some other episode into a test folder and renamed it to "Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles.S02E01.avi". XBMC created the show and the episode shows up. It has the FOX studio logo as well as XVID, SD and mp3 (as expected).

If the file is not a valid file or a DVD iso then there is no VideoResolution information and therefore no match for the visibility check of the studio icon since the VideoResolution is neither 480, 540, 720 nor 1080.

I've reloaded the show 3 times and every time shows "SDTV" for studio.

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-21

PainToad Wrote:I've reloaded the show 3 times and every time shows "SDTV" for studio.

Make sure you have the latest XBMC, the current version of the scraper and are using the TheTVDB scraper.

- PainToad - 2009-06-21

ccMatrix Wrote:Make sure you have the latest XBMC the current version of the scraper and are using the TheTVDB scraper.
Yep always use TVDB, and built from SVN yesterday.

CW shows are even stranger, showing blank rather than "SDTV".