Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon (/showthread.php?tid=52581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-21

PainToad Wrote:Yep always use TVDB, and built from SVN yesterday.

CW shows are even stranger, showing blank rather than "SDTV".

No idea what you are doing wrong. Did you check the database file if the information is set there?
If it doesn't show anything then there is no studio icon for that network. Check which network it is and I can look into it.

- Cosmor - 2009-06-21

I Have make a Pack of Native Studio Flags.
Not all pictures are correct !

Have Fun

http://rapidshare.com/files/246802725/studios.rar

- pletopia - 2009-06-21

fixed the CW problem

in the db its called "The CW" not "CW" .. just rename media/flags/studios/cw.png to 'the cw.png' and it works

- pletopia - 2009-06-21

ccMatrix Wrote:I copied some other episode into a test folder and renamed it to "Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles.S02E01.avi". XBMC created the show and the episode shows up. It has the FOX studio logo as well as XVID, SD and mp3 (as expected).

If the file is not a valid file or a DVD iso then there is no VideoResolution information and therefore no match for the visibility check of the studio icon since the VideoResolution is neither 480, 540, 720 nor 1080.

based on this .. i wonder if i were to add the shows from scratch instead of updating them like i have been .. if they will work .. at the moment having issues with SOME seasons of showtime and fox shows .. can't figure out why since you tested terminator and it worked

just reloaded (info -> reload .. not from scratch) dollhouse and the fox flag comes up ... terminator doesn't .. and i have one season at 720p bluray .. and the other at SD hdtv so very confused since both don't get the tag .. looked at the db and its FOX in the column

- poubelle1970 - 2009-06-21

ccMatrix Wrote:I don't really understand what you mean. Do you have a high CPU usage when you display the logos for codecs?

yep.

I have to choose labels that display anything but codec. so i choose studio/duration/resolution/audio.

if i choose a label displaying "codec", i have a very high cpu usage and i can't barely watch a movie (720 or 1080) because of the frames drop (CPU up to 90%)

with a label not displaying "codec", playback is smooth (and CPU up to 30/40%).

tested with vista 32 / xbmc lastest svn / aeon latest release / intel G45
all pilots up to date.

same rig with ATI 4530 = all smooth
same rig with another skin and flags = all smooth.
rig with latest aeon + G45 + native flag displaying codec = high cpu usage
rig with g45 and without flag = all smooth

i can't do more tests, i 'm a bit exhausted after 2 hours trying to find why all my videos where so slow.

- pletopia - 2009-06-21

okay .. VERY strange

took a look at the db file in depth much more then before and it turns out that the episodes that are missing studio flags don't have the studio filled in for that episode

this looks very strange .. like i reloaded terminator and out of the 31 episodes that i have in my archive .. only 1 got FOX in the studio column .. don't ask me how or why

but basically this shows its not the skin/mod but problems with the scraper .. possibly during a reload .. gonna try to remove the show completely and re-add it from scratch to see what happens

- PainToad - 2009-06-21

Looking in the DB I have multiple listings for the show Terminator (not episodes, actual show). Some list FOX some do not.

- pletopia - 2009-06-21

i think i know what the problem is

the shows i'm having issues with are shows that i've had issues with before .. the problem is my collection is so big at this point that i have tv shows spread across multiple drives and have certain shows merged across different locations

for example:
/Volumes/~Big\ Pimpin~/tv-x264hd/Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles/Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles.S01.BluRay/
/Volumes/raid5/tv/Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles/Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles.S02.HDTV/

now .. the problem is that SOMETIMES xbmc messes up and creates multiple entries and each season gets added to the db as a seperate show .. i initally noticed this issue in that i couldn't get info for episodes when i highlighted a episode and hit 'i' .. i really feel that this might also be the root cause of our "issue"

best way to get around it is .. completely remove all instances of the show from the db .. and re-add it from scratch .. this SHOULD add the show as a single show plus it should add the studio tag to all episodes not just certain random ones

- PainToad - 2009-06-21

pletopia Wrote:fixed the CW problem

in the db its called "The CW" not "CW" .. just rename media/flags/studios/cw.png to 'the cw.png' and it works

Actually it's The CW.png. Getting sick of fixing the case on skins. Can people relies not ever OS is not case sensitive like Windows.

Thanks for the spot.

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-21

pletopia Wrote:i think i know what the problem is

the shows i'm having issues with are shows that i've had issues with before .. the problem is my collection is so big at this point that i have tv shows spread across multiple drives and have certain shows merged across different locations

for example:
/Volumes/~Big\ Pimpin~/tv-x264hd/Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles/Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles.S01.BluRay/
/Volumes/raid5/tv/Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles/Terminator.The.Sarah.Connor.Chronicles.S02.HDTV/

now .. the problem is that SOMETIMES xbmc messes up and creates multiple entries and each season gets added to the db as a seperate show .. i initally noticed this issue in that i couldn't get info for episodes when i highlighted a episode and hit 'i' .. i really feel that this might also be the root cause of our "issue"

best way to get around it is .. completely remove all instances of the show from the db .. and re-add it from scratch .. this SHOULD add the show as a single show plus it should add the studio tag to all episodes not just certain random ones

I have mine across many drives as well but I use linux symlinks to merge everything into one folder. That folder is then available to XBMC as a samba share. For XBMC it looks like everything is on windows drive M:\ while in reality they are on a server with 12 separate drives. You can use incron or cron to automatically recreate the symlinks at a specific time or when a file is created/removed.

- PainToad - 2009-06-21

pletopia Wrote:i think i know what the problem is

for example:

Very similar to mine except I sometime get dupes because of slight naming difference in the same directory.

- pletopia - 2009-06-21

yup .. that was the issue .. i removed terminator form xbmc completely .. and then readded it .. flags are working .. i'm fairly confident that this is the issue for all my other shows that are having problems cause they also are spread across drives Smile

- PainToad - 2009-06-21

Removed completely, Updated, and bam their there, thanks guys.

- PainToad - 2009-06-21

Does this work with TMDB or only IMDB for movies?

- pletopia - 2009-06-21

ccMatrix Wrote:I have mine across many drives as well but I use linux symlinks to merge everything into one folder. That folder is then available to XBMC as a samba share. For XBMC it looks like everything is on windows drive M:\ while in reality they are on a server with 12 separate drives. You can use incron or cron to automatically recreate the symlinks at a specific time or when a file is created/removed.

i'm just holding out .. my library is in COMPLETE fuxored state .. however in 3 weeks or so i go back to the states where i plan on getting a new nas for myself with enough drives in it to let me move EVERYTHING onto it, as opposed to a nas and 2 external drives and still have room to grow .. at that point i will re-create my library .. and since i'll be in the states the imdb scraper will actually give me trailer data too

so yeah .. cause of the nas being cheaper in the states, and imdb actually working i'm just waiting and dealing with this library .. (almost there .. just 3 more weeks)