Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon (/showthread.php?tid=52581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-21

PainToad Wrote:Does this work with TMDB or only IMDB for movies?

The codec, resolution etc. information is independent of the scraper. Only studio is currently only working with IMDB since TMDB doesn't return studio information in the current scraper - but they are already working on a new scraper API which will fix that (and hopefully also improves accuracy).

- PainToad - 2009-06-21

I've switched to IMDB, but quite alot of movies missing studio, eg. American Pie 1, Hotel For Dogs, H&H White Castle, Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

- pletopia - 2009-06-21

PainToad Wrote:I've switched to IMDB, but quite alot of movies missing studio, eg. American Pie 1, Hotel For Dogs, H&H White Castle, Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

check which studio it returned .. quite often multiple studios worked on a movie and imdb returns a small studio instead of a bigname studio .. i just manually edit the db file for now ..

- PainToad - 2009-06-21

Could we have a default studio image, "HOLLYWOOD" or something?

- kulprit - 2009-06-21

Hey ccMatrix, have you found a solution for Cartoon Network|Adult Swim.png yet? Nothing I can think of, except editing it on tvdb to Cartoon Network - Adult Swim or something of the sort. Also off topic i know, but how do i now do a manual search for a movie that a scraper adds incorrectly, i think i'm missing something.

- RW2112 - 2009-06-21

pletopia Wrote:check which studio it returned .. quite often multiple studios worked on a movie and imdb returns a small studio instead of a bigname studio .. i just manually edit the db file for now ..

Other option is if it is an exclusive production company to the big name studio go make a copy of the studio .png and rename it to the production company... for those folks nervous about editing the db.... Smile

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-21

kulprit Wrote:Hey ccMatrix, have you found a solution for Cartoon Network|Adult Swim.png yet? Nothing I can think of, except editing it on tvdb to Cartoon Network - Adult Swim or something of the sort. Also off topic i know, but how do i now do a manual search for a movie that a scraper adds incorrectly, i think i'm missing something.

I made some feature requests on trac for that. Maybe in a future version of XBMC there will be a way to handle this but at the moment there is nothing I can do. Since I don't have a way to check if a studio file exists I cannot show a default studio icon either.

- El Massman - 2009-06-22

I have made a DVB logo for digital broadcasts but am unsure how to add it so that it is picked up when either DVB or PDTV are in the file name.

DVB Flag

would someone either be able to add it in or explain the process behind it? i've attached it and have been using it as the HDTV flag for making sure it looks ok.

many thanks,

mass

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-22

El Massman Wrote:I have made a DVB logo for digital broadcasts but am unsure how to add it so that it is picked up when either DVB or PDTV are in the file name.

DVB Flag

would someone either be able to add it in or explain the process behind it? i've attached it and have been using it as the HDTV flag for making sure it looks ok.

many thanks,

mass

Search Includes_MediaFlags.xml for occurances of Blu-Ray and then adapt the code from there.

- thesoulhacker - 2009-06-22

Am I the only one seeing this weird bug: I see two rows of flags. One at the right spot, one behind the movie posters.

This is only in the Multiplex view. Anyone?

Any idea what might be causing this?

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-22

thesoulhacker Wrote:Am I the only one seeing this weird bug: I see two rows of flags. One at the right spot, one behind the movie thumbs.

This is only in the Multiplex view. Anyone?

Any idea what might be causing this?

Are you using the modified files from this mod together with some other mod?

- rflores2323 - 2009-06-22

rflores2323 Wrote:dont know where to ask this question so let me know if this is the wrong thread/place. I just installed the new build and the native flags are working except I have some problems. I am on the old auriga build ver 2.1 and the anoobie mod 3.3 mutliplex mod. For some reason the flags are showing in the showcase view and the information page(in multiplex) however not in the anoobie 3D view. How can I fix this?

Also used to scan all my movies with MIP to have the skin media tagging. How do I go back and rescan all my movies to just show the real studio in the studio tag? I have tried to run autopilot and checked the update imdb media information (also unchecked the skin media tagging info on the general settings) however the information still shows studio/resolution/etc/etc/etc/..

any help with the above questions?

- pletopia - 2009-06-22

so i finally got github working for me Smile

because of that i'm using your branch off there instead of the .5 zip pack that i was using prior to that .. i noticed that season level and episode level are now fixed lists instead of the default wraplist i like it Smile

i think though there is a bug in season level though .. i can't access the top bar to make changes

- thesoulhacker - 2009-06-22

ccMatrix Wrote:Are you using the modified files from this mod together with some other mod?

I'm using it with Hitcher's Aeon mod. do you think that might be the issue?

- pletopia - 2009-06-22

this might be a bit off topic .. but i forked this branch of aeon earlier tonight and made some commits of my own

since then http://github.com/ccMatrix/aeon/commit/5f72fbb476ad943dacc5cd5e1cae07e4eb2b7c57 was commited by ccMatrix to his branch .. how do i merge in ccMatrix's latest commit into my branch ??