Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon (/showthread.php?tid=52581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- >>X<< - 2009-06-22

thesoulhacker Wrote:I'm using it with Hitcher's Aeon mod. do you think that might be the issue?

If you check the first page of Hitchers thread look at his updates media flagging is now included

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-22

I think you would have to do a git fetch then which should merge the stuff. I'm not sure but I guess I'll see when djh updates his branch.

- uncertainty - 2009-06-22

This is an awesome addition and love it. I just have one issue I'm trying to resolve. I used the word "dvd" when I encoded to x264 for my rips. I notice that it will display the word DVD for the flag. I instead would like it to show the encoding flavor (be it x264, xvid, etc) for the Movies. Is there an easy way to edit a file to accomplish this? I would rather not like to remove the word "dvd" from my files as then I will not know what the original source was (be it sdtv, hdtv,etc).

thanks

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-22

uncertainty Wrote:This is an awesome addition and love it. I just have one issue I'm trying to resolve. I used the word "dvd" when I encoded to x264 for my rips. I notice that it will display the word DVD for the flag. I instead would like it to show the encoding flavor (be it x264, xvid, etc) for the Movies. Is there an easy way to edit a file to accomplish this? I would rather not like to remove the word "dvd" from my files as then I will not know what the original source was.

thanks

Remove the checks from Includes_MediaFlags.xml. Searching for DVD should find all occurrences quickly.

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-23

I found the reason why the Hitcher mod shows the flags twice. It shows both the showcase and multiplex media flags. To fix it open the file viewtype_multiplex.xml in hitchers mod, and remove the following line:

Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(videomovies)">Furniture_MultiplexMediaFlags</include>

- uncertainty - 2009-06-23

ccMatrix Wrote:Remove the checks from Includes_MediaFlags.xml. Searching for DVD should find all occurrences quickly.

Thanks, worked like a charm....awesome

- rausch101 - 2009-06-23

ccMatrix Wrote:I found the reason why the Hitcher mod shows the flags twice. It shows both the showcase and multiplex media flags. To fix it open the file viewtype_multiplex.xml in hitchers mod, and remove the following line:

Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(videomovies)">Furniture_MultiplexMediaFlags</include>

Nice! Thanks ccMatrix (and also Hitcher Smile )

- kulprit - 2009-06-23

ccMatrix, have posted on the tvdb forums, and they have said that realyl we should just make it so even though for robot chicken it fetches with cartoon network | adult swim, we should just make that reference the adult swim icon, any ideas how to do this?

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-23

kulprit Wrote:ccMatrix, have posted on the tvdb forums, and they have said that realyl we should just make it so even though for robot chicken it fetches with cartoon network | adult swim, we should just make that reference the adult swim icon, any ideas how to do this?

This would have to be done on the scraper level. There is no way to do this in the skinning engine. AFAIK it offers no functions to do string-replacement or string-extraction.

- El Massman - 2009-06-23

ccMatrix Wrote:Search Includes_MediaFlags.xml for occurances of Blu-Ray and then adapt the code from there.

can't believe it was that simple. works like a dream.

many thanks,

marc

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-23

I've modified the TheTVDB scraper to return only the last studio. So "Foo|Bar" would return "Bar" as a studio.

I had to change the RegExp for the studio part to:
Code:
<RegExp input="$$5" output="&lt;studio&gt;\2&lt;/studio&gt;" dest="4+">
    <expression>(\||&gt;)([^&lt;\|]*)&lt;/Network&gt;</expression>
</RegExp>

I'm not sure if this should be posted in the scraper forum and changed in the shipping version. What do you guys think?

- thesoulhacker - 2009-06-23

ccMatrix Wrote:I found the reason why the Hitcher mod shows the flags twice. It shows both the showcase and multiplex media flags. To fix it open the file viewtype_multiplex.xml in hitchers mod, and remove the following line:

Code:

Thanks ccMatrix this fixed it!

- masterosok - 2009-06-23

Sorry if this has been covered. I read through the thread and didn't see it.

1. What is the best/easiest way to clean out the studio tag in your NFO files?

2. I supposed that if we use MIP we can turn off Media Flagging support for future scanned movies and that NFO files will still be needed for plot/summary information or are the scrapper getting this info as well? I just always used nfo files so I am not sure exactly how XBMC works without them.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-06-23

masterosok Wrote:Sorry if this has been covered. I read through the thread and didn't see it.

1. What is the best/easiest way to clean out the studio tag in your NFO files?

2. I supposed that if we use MIP we can turn off Media Flagging support for future scanned movies and that NFO files will still be needed for plot/summary information or are the scrapper getting this info as well? I just always used nfo files so I am not sure exactly how XBMC works without them.

I'm using MIP still and have all the flags showing, occasionally video or audio codec might need editing in the NFO

But I'm using This MOD which has a slightly different Includes_MediaFlags.xml

- pletopia - 2009-06-23

hey .. curious .. where did you pull the season + episode level fixed list mod for multiplex ??

i think there might be a small bug in there