Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon (/showthread.php?tid=52581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- uncertainty - 2009-06-24

ccMatrix Wrote:To make it work right now you can just go to aeon/media/flags and copy the ac3.png and rename the copy to AC-3.png

You should also inform the developer of the application so that he/she can fix this in a future update.

I left the developer of Emeril the info you gave me. I have a new one now that involves any movie encoded with xvid. Here is the relavent part of .nfo

<video>
<width>640</width>
<height>352</height>
<codec>MPEG-4 Visual</codec>
<formatinfo>MPEG-4 Visual</formatinfo>
<duration>1h 34mn 50s 840ms</duration>
<bitrate>899 Kbps</bitrate>
<bitratemode />
<bitratemax />
<codecid>XVID</codecid>
<codecidinfo />
<scantype>Progressive</scantype>
<aspectdisplayratio>1.818</aspectdisplayratio>
</video>

Could you tell me why the XVID flag is not showing up....thanks again

EDIT: I was able to resolve this by copying the xvid.png to MPEG-4 Visual.png....

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-24

uncertainty Wrote:I left the developer of Emeril the info you gave me. I have a new one now that involves any movie encoded with xvid. Here is the relavent part of .nfo

<video>
<width>640</width>
<height>352</height>
<codec>MPEG-4 Visual</codec>
<formatinfo>MPEG-4 Visual</formatinfo>
<duration>1h 34mn 50s 840ms</duration>
<bitrate>899 Kbps</bitrate>
<bitratemode />
<bitratemax />
<codecid>XVID</codecid>
<codecidinfo />
<scantype>Progressive</scantype>
<aspectdisplayratio>1.818</aspectdisplayratio>
</video>

Could you tell me why the XVID flag is not showing up....thanks again

AFAIK all codecs returned by XBMC are lowercase. If you are running Linux then the filesystem is case-sensitive which means that while there is a xvid.png it cannot find it since it is looking for XVID.png. Rename the file to uppercase and it should find it. This is again something the author should change to have full compatibility.

Here is a list of audio and video codecs returned by XBMC (there might be more, these are from my database).
Video:
Code:
3iv2 avc1 div2 div3 divx dx50 flv h264 mp42 mp43 mp4v mpeg1video mpg4 xvid
Audio:
Code:
aac ac3 dca mp1 mp2 mp3 pcm_s16le pcm_u8 vorbis wmav2

Maybe you can relay these to the author of the tool as well.

- ronie - 2009-06-24

ccMatrix Wrote:AFAIK all codecs returned by XBMC are lowercase. If you are running Linux then the filesystem is case-sensitive which means that while there is a xvid.png it cannot find it since it is looking for XVID.png. Rename the file to uppercase and it should find it. This is again something the author should change to have full compatibility.

Case sensitivity is not an issue, the internal code will change everything to lower case.
Currently CapnBry's code takes the value from the <codec> field and not the <codecid>.
So you'll need an mpeg-4 visual.png flag for this to work.

The main problem is that Media Info Plus & Ember Media are sometimes using different video & audio codec names then CapnBry is using.
I'm sure in time things will become standardized, but in the mean time, as a workaround, skinners/modders could just add a few extra flags.

These are the extra ones i found in my library when using Media Info Plus:
videocodecs
- mpeg video
- mpeg-4 visual
- vc1

audiocodecs
- ac-3
- dts
- mpeg audio
- wma2
- wma3

ccMatrix Wrote:Here is a list of audio and video codecs returned by XBMC (there might be more, these are from my database).
Video:
Code:
3iv2 avc1 div2 div3 divx dx50 flv h264 mp42 mp43 mp4v mpeg1video mpg4 xvid
Audio:
Code:
aac ac3 dca mp1 mp2 mp3 pcm_s16le pcm_u8 vorbis wmav2

Thanx for your list, i'll post them in this thread, so we can create a list of possible video/audiocodec values.

- Ritzie - 2009-06-24

Quick question. I'm using ember media manager to redo my nfos for the studio tag. Just about all my tags show up except for the studio tag. Am I suppose to put information in studio tag and in real studio? I got one studio tag out of all my movies working. Can't figure it out?

- Drifty - 2009-06-24

Update your EMM. It now has a function in the Tools menu to repair the Studio tag previously written to the NFO. It will overwrite your existing NFO's to not include the media info in the studio tag. Therefore will then work with the native flagging capabilities of XBMC SVN editions. The 'Studio' tag is what is used for the media info tags to show up in Aeon skin not the 'real studio'

- dotcom - 2009-06-24

yeah remove the "/ 1080p / AVC / DTS / 6ch" part in the studio tag was just a workaround to get it working without Native flagging support.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-06-24

You can do the same with MIP as well Big Grin

- Ritzie - 2009-06-24

Ahh ok thanks guys! In MIP the tag data says all the info like "/ 1080p / AVC / DTS / 6ch" is this what I'm changing or am I focusing on just where it says studio? Thanks for your help!

I think I got it. When I made the change though I lost the flag right next to which I think is the codec and the last flag. What i did was put the studio tag in MIP in the skin tag part.

- rflores2323 - 2009-06-24

>>X<<' Wrote:You can do the same with MIP as well Big Grin

howHuh

- Ritzie - 2009-06-24

Ritzie Wrote:Ahh ok thanks guys! In MIP the tag data says all the info like "/ 1080p / AVC / DTS / 6ch" is this what I'm changing or am I focusing on just where it says studio? Thanks for your help!

I think I got it. When I made the change though I lost the flag right next to which I think is the codec and the last flag. What i did was put the studio tag in MIP in the skin tag part.

Ok I got the hang of this now. Its working. I guess bluray won't show but h.264 will?

Thanks!

rflores2323 Wrote:howHuh

Apologies I was wrong, there is an option to overwrite the nfo but only works one way it will add tag data to studio but not the other way round Rolleyes

- pletopia - 2009-06-24

Ritzie Wrote:Ok I got the hang of this now. Its working. I guess bluray won't show but h.264 will?

Thanks!

if your using the latest version of the mod .. it will put a bluray/hddvd flag in place of the h264 flag IF you have bluray/hddvd in the filename (or you can use my branch of ccMatrix's mod and it will put the proper flag in IF those keywords are in the foldername)

- Ritzie - 2009-06-24

pletopia Wrote:if your using the latest version of the mod .. it will put a bluray/hddvd flag in place of the h264 flag IF you have bluray/hddvd in the filename (or you can use my branch of ccMatrix's mod and it will put the proper flag in IF those keywords are in the foldername)

Not sure why I can't get it to work. I have BDRip in the file name and using Mod 0.5. I also can't get 480p to show up.

Ritzie Wrote:Not sure why I can't get it to work. I have BDRip in the file name and using Mod 0.5. I also can't get 480p to show up.

Put BluRay in the file name not BDRip

- Ritzie - 2009-06-24

>>X<<' Wrote:Put BluRay in the file name not BDRip

I changed it to Bluray same thing. It will show the bluray icon when I select movie information. The 480p also shows when I select movie information but doesn't show on the main screen. Still shows h.264 and nothing for 480p. Its the same for HDdvd.