Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon (/showthread.php?tid=52581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- dakine7t9 - 2009-08-07

I also noticed that on three files I have the resolution however when I switch over to the dark multiplex theme only the resolution flag dissapears.

- emal011 - 2009-08-12

I already try this method, but now I just see in the Movie section, in Multiview mode, and can´t change in to a diferent view, plus, i don´t see any flag, just the name of the movie, but if i go to see movie information, i can see perfect the Parent guide, dvd logo, audio, etc. Why?

- ccMatrix - 2009-08-12

You should try a mod like Hitchers. I no longer develop this mod since it has been integrated into the major Aeon mods and am only looking into adding new studio logos from time to time.

- emal011 - 2009-08-12

i´m using hitcher mod, i was thinking this mod help my flags problems... Good I have backup the files...

- emal011 - 2009-08-12

Mmm.. a question!

How can I make the Flags work better?

I already try everithing I can found here! And I already have just poor results.

I already use the MIP, and already habe the nfo files, good! but, some cases show he audio, dvd, maybe chanels, but not more, like the Studio logo.

I aleady try with <studio>Just studio name</studio> and not with <studio>Studio / ch/ audio/etc</studio>, the first one works, but just show the studio logo and not the audio, etc, why? There is already another way to make the nfo file?

And extra info, I just copy the dvd direct to the HD, that´s mean [Film]-[(Audio_ts)(Video_ts)] and the MIP generate automatic the nfo file...

There is a way to Pimp my XBMC Aeon Skin?

- Only One Haze - 2009-08-16

can someone make a flag for this? hopefully someone can find a better logo, tried brands of the world and vector-logos as well as google images but no luck so i took a screen cap, this is from Fast and Furious. thanks guys!

- andyblac - 2009-08-17

Hitcher Wrote:I know which one you mean now.

Come on someone make one, please.

there one in my git, in fact and few more, take a look

- paul - 2009-08-17

emal011 Wrote:Mmm.. a question!

How can I make the Flags work better?

I already try everithing I can found here! And I already have just poor results.

I already use the MIP, and already habe the nfo files, good! but, some cases show he audio, dvd, maybe chanels, but not more, like the Studio logo.

I aleady try with <studio>Just studio name</studio> and not with <studio>Studio / ch/ audio/etc</studio>, the first one works, but just show the studio logo and not the audio, etc, why? There is already another way to make the nfo file?

And extra info, I just copy the dvd direct to the HD, that´s mean [Film]-[(Audio_ts)(Video_ts)] and the MIP generate automatic the nfo file...

There is a way to Pimp my XBMC Aeon Skin?
I had similar problems to you until i edited all my nfos and removed the stream details info and resaved them. I did read somewhere that you should not need to do this but i still have to do this with each and every film i add to my library and before anybody asks yes my xbmc is upto date as of last night......

- Only One Haze - 2009-08-17

Only One Haze Wrote:can someone make a flag for this? hopefully someone can find a better logo, tried brands of the world and vector-logos as well as google images but no luck so i took a screen cap, this is from Fast and Furious. thanks guys!

anybody?

- phonics - 2009-08-18

Can anyone help me with a studio tag problem i'm having? Smile

Currently I have all the tags showing with the exception of studio tags Confused

In Ember Media Manager, all the icons are displaying correctly, however this doesn't translate to studio icons in my movies library in xbmc

The studio section in my movies .nfo's all look similar to this:

<studio>Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM)</studio>

I've tried a few different variations on this, and other popular studios (universal, paramount etc..) without any luck. I'm still not sure if its just a problem that stems from having incorrect studio names in the nfo

Any ideas?

- phonics - 2009-08-18

Ugh, im an idiot - just had to update my media flags from git

- reaven - 2009-08-19

Is there a way to put the tvshows flags where is suppose to be

- phonics - 2009-08-19

can anyone tell me how i add new studio icons?

what does the filename need to be on the new icon in relation to how it is entered in the .nfo?

and which xml files need to be edited?

- ccMatrix - 2009-08-19

You don't need to edit any xml files. Just put the studio logo in the media/flags/studios folder and name it exactly as the studio as a png image.

As an example, the studio "Anchor Bay Entertainment" would be stored in a file called "Anchor Bay Entertainment.png".

With TV networks there are two network logos each. E.g. one called "FOX.png" and one called "FOX_hd.png" or "HBO.png" and "HBO_hd.png". Every network should have a standard logo and an HD logo. If there is no HD logo anywhere just store the same image twice.

- reaven - 2009-08-20

reaven Wrote:Is there a way to put the tvshows flags where is suppose to be

nothing ?
it can be done ?