Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon (/showthread.php?tid=52581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-18

valho Wrote:tested this last night, works great on djh auriga mk2, but doesn't work on Hitcher moded auriga though. I get overlapping codec and bluray icon, and the dts/5.1 icon appears twice, first one at the bottom, second one slightly above the thumbs in multiplex view
I guess that Hitcher would have to modify his mod then to make it work. I only test this against a clean djh Aeon Auriga install.

pletopia Wrote:okay .. i pulled your mod (latest version .5) and overlayed it on a copy of a clean djh latest git

i have 2 questions ..
-VERY confused how this is happening .. but i haven't rescanned my whole library at all but i'm getting resolution and audio flags properly coming up for all my movies (movies that weren't even set properly in the past with nfo files .. my collection is soo big i never bothered scanning and creating nfo files with MIP for my SD collection) yet somehow after i enabled extract meta data in settings the flags are appearing without reloading or scanning them

-how do i edit studios ?? i tried to change Eon Productions to United Artists in my nfo file for Die Another Day and reloading it .. but then i dont' get a flag at all (even though i looked inside the media/flags folder and saw a unitedartists.png in there) .. i take out the studio tag and let the default scrape i get the "bond" logo
If you enable the flagging and no flagging data was available in the database yet (which is the case if you never had a build with flagging before) then it will scan all movie files and update the database.

There is no way in XBMC to directly edit studios. You would have to manually alter the database which could easily break everything. If you changed "Eon Productions" to "United Artists" then you will need a "United Artists.png" file. This mod uses the full name of the studio to find the studio logos.

Doraemonn Wrote:Seems to be working well for me (Awesome work guys, seriously!) Except for a few occasional studios not showing up, which I am not too bothered about. It's really something to behold!
There are just soo many studios that produced only a single movie and often do not even have a logo. Unfortunately I currently cannot detect if the studio logo exists. Otherwise I could do other stuff like displaying the studio as text or use a generic image. Maybe this will be implemented in the skinning engine soon.

Imaginos Wrote:Hello, I noticed that the 576.png is missing Smile
The native flagging code never returns 576 as a resolution. The image would never be displayed so I didn't create one Wink It only returns 480, 540, 720 and 1080.

>>X<<' Wrote:This is working fine for me except I only get studio flags if I use "media info plus" but I then lose all the others, if I use the on board scrapper I get everything else except studio, this is only for movies TV is all ok

Also get dolby digital and 5.1 over lapped which someone else mentioned

Where does the scrapper store all the info is it in "MyVideos34.db" because I checked the studio name in there against the flag and its the same, let me know if I'm talking crap as I've only been using XBMC a week Laugh
Are you using the imdb or TheMovieDB scraper. Currently the TheMovieDB scraper does not return studio information. No information = no image Wink

The dolby digital and 5.1 overlay is intentional. The 5.1 or 7.1 image will be shown behind the codec logo if the video has 6 or 8 channels.

The information is in MyVideos34.db. The flagging stuff is in the streamdetails table.

- Ayla - 2009-06-18

I thought PAL "standard" was 576 not 540?

Sorry if it has been covered before Smile

- pletopia - 2009-06-18

ccMatrix Wrote:There is no way in XBMC to directly edit studios. You would have to manually alter the database which could easily break everything. If you changed "Eon Productions" to "United Artists" then you will need a "United Artists.png" file. This mod uses the full name of the studio to find the studio logos.

hmm .. strange .. you have a "unitedartists.png" in the media/flags folder why isn't it called "United Artists.png" since thats what imdb will return

also .. this might be more of something to inquire about in the scraper forum .. but i created a xml nfo and put <studio>unitedartists</studio> tag in there for Die Another Day .. reloaded it and now i don't get a flag even though that png exists

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-06-18

ccMatrix Wrote:Are you using the imdb or TheMovieDB scraper. Currently the TheMovieDB scraper does not return studio information. No information = no image Wink

The dolby digital and 5.1 overlay is intentional. The 5.1 or 7.1 image will be shown behind the codec logo if the video has 6 or 8 channels.

The information is in MyVideos34.db. The flagging stuff is in the streamdetails table.

Thanks for that I did try setting IMDB for the scrapper but it didn't work for some reason but just tried again and its working fine now

- pletopia - 2009-06-18

okay .. i figured it out .. its a bug i noticed a while back with mixed xml/url nfo files

some of the fields got double filled while others don't .. seems studio is one of the ones that does .. when i put in my studio tag into the xml file it got filled into the db as "Eon Productions / unitedartists" which is why nothing is appearing for me (but this still doesn't explain my earlier query about the missing space in the the png file name)

time to head over to the scraper forum Smile

- vskatusa - 2009-06-18

Works with Hitcher mod!

Used the latest SVN + Overlayed the Auto flagging mode + Hitcher mod.

Fantastic! all the media flags are in full display and glory! Thanks a ton!

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-18

Ayla Wrote:I thought PAL "standard" was 576 not 540?

Sorry if it has been covered before Smile

CpnBry made the decision about the listed resolution information. The logic is:
Code:
Width < 721 = 480
Width < 961 = 540
Width < 1281 = 720
else 1080
I think both PAl and NTSC files are covered by 480 which the latest version of this mod lists as SD. I don't know where exactly 540 comes from though.

pletopia Wrote:hmm .. strange .. you have a "unitedartists.png" in the media/flags folder why isn't it called "United Artists.png" since thats what imdb will return

also .. this might be more of something to inquire about in the scraper forum .. but i created a xml nfo and put <studio>unitedartists</studio> tag in there for Die Another Day .. reloaded it and now i don't get a flag even though that png exists

The studio icons are loaded from media/flags/studios. Aeon by default puts some studio images into media/flags but these are not used. in media/flags/studios there is a "United Artists.png" file.

- GrinRoth - 2009-06-18

Working great!!
Thanks man! Love it!

- pletopia - 2009-06-19

ccMatrix Wrote:The studio icons are loaded from media/flags/studios. Aeon by default puts some studio images into media/flags but these are not used. in media/flags/studios there is a "United Artists.png" file.

oww .. wow .. didn't realize that folder existed Wink

- poubelle1970 - 2009-06-19

Anyone got issue with Intel G45 and labels on ?

Playing a movie + labels ON + Intel G45 = 80% CPU load
Playing a movie + labels OFF + Intel G45 = 20% CPU load
Playing a movie + labels ON or OFF + Nvidia 8800 = 20% CPU load

- ronie - 2009-06-19

poubelle1970 Wrote:Anyone got issue with Intel G45 and labels on ?

Playing a movie + labels ON + Intel G45 = 80% CPU load
Playing a movie + labels OFF + Intel G45 = 20% CPU load
Playing a movie + labels ON or OFF + Nvidia 8800 = 20% CPU load

Nope, i'm not using Aeon, but this is what i get:
Playing a 1080p movie + labels ON or OFF + Intel G45 = 35% CPU load
Playing a 1080p movie + labels ON or OFF + Nvidia 9400 (VDPAU) = 5% CPU load

- valho - 2009-06-19

vskatusa Wrote:Works with Hitcher mod!

Used the latest SVN + Overlayed the Auto flagging mode + Hitcher mod.

Fantastic! all the media flags are in full display and glory! Thanks a ton!

hmm it does, will try it later tonight with the latest SVN Big Grin

- Aenima99x - 2009-06-19

Maybe I just missed it, but how is everyone using this new native flagging with offline movies? Is it possible to mix NFO's with the native flagging? I'm not sure why, but all of my offline movies with NFO's are ALL showing the DVD flag and 720p flag, but they're all just SD DVD's. Oo

- vskatusa - 2009-06-19

The meta tags are not extracted for *.iso files!

Does this work with *.iso files?

I am using xbmc in windows. Does "iso" extension need to be in lower case or upper case or does not matter?

- seedzero - 2009-06-19

vskatusa Wrote:The meta tags are not extracted for *.iso files!

Does this work with *.iso files?

I am using xbmc in windows. Does "iso" extension need to be in lower case or upper case or does not matter?

No, not yet. Capnbry said he MAY look at this later.