Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon (/showthread.php?tid=52581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- vskatusa - 2009-06-19

Ok thanks!

- poubelle1970 - 2009-06-19

ronie Wrote:Nope, i'm not using Aeon, but this is what i get:
Playing a 1080p movie + labels ON or OFF + Intel G45 = 35% CPU load
Playing a 1080p movie + labels ON or OFF + Nvidia 9400 (VDPAU) = 5% CPU load

I m under Windows, don't blame me :p
I got the rig tested with an ATI 4530 and CPU load (for a 1080 file) stays under 20% with label on or off. When i activate Intel G45, CPU goes up to 80% with labels ON, and stays at 20 % with labels OFF.

So, Intel's driver bug maybe. Again.

- ronie - 2009-06-19

poubelle1970 Wrote:I m under Windows, don't blame me :p
I got the rig tested with an ATI 4530 and CPU load (for a 1080 file) stays under 20% with label on or off. When i activate Intel G45, CPU goes up to 80% with labels ON, and stays at 20 % with labels OFF.

So, Intel's driver bug maybe. Again.

I don't have windows on my HTPC so i can't check that for you.
Also i'm wondering, do you also get a high cpu usage when you're not playing a movie ?
You can check this by enabling debug logging: Settings > System > Hardware > Enable debug logging

- poubelle1970 - 2009-06-19

ronie Wrote:I don't have windows on my HTPC so i can't check that for you.
Also i'm wondering, do you also get a high cpu usage when you're not playing a movie ?
You can check this by enabling debug logging: Settings > System > Hardware > Enable debug logging

I will check that.

- pletopia - 2009-06-19

been using this build of aeon for the last couple days .. love it .. works great Smile

thx captbry for the native media scanning and thx ccMatrix for the aeon mod Smile

andway .. i got a quick suggestion for you ccMatrix .. actually two Wink

in your media/flags/studio folder .. you have a Silver Nitrate.png .. imdb.com actually returns the company back as Silver Nitrate Films .. so you might want to rename the file .. i did it on my setup to get S. Darko to work

also .. since you use the studio flags from media/flags/studio maybe clean up the media/flags folder a bit .. take out the studio flags that are in there .. if you remember i posted a day or two ago that i saw a unitedartists.png and not a united artists.png cause i didn't even realize you had them all in the studio subfolder

anyway thx man

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-19

pletopia Wrote:been using this build of aeon for the last couple days .. love it .. works great Smile

thx captbry for the native media scanning and thx ccMatrix for the aeon mod Smile

andway .. i got a quick suggestion for you ccMatrix .. actually two Wink

in your media/flags/studio folder .. you have a Silver Nitrate.png .. imdb.com actually returns the company back as Silver Nitrate Films .. so you might want to rename the file .. i did it on my setup to get S. Darko to work

also .. since you use the studio flags from media/flags/studio maybe clean up the media/flags folder a bit .. take out the studio flags that are in there .. if you remember i posted a day or two ago that i saw a unitedartists.png and not a united artists.png cause i didn't even realize you had them all in the studio subfolder

anyway thx man

Thanks, I renamed the file. There are some studios where I had logos but no film to try it on so I just used the studio name as they were posted here.

I actually do have no studios in /media/flags. However there is no way to create a zip archive that will delete files Wink If you delete /media/flags and then unzip the folder from the zip it should be cleaner. There are still some images that I do not use that came with Aeon but the unused studios logos are gone.

- pletopia - 2009-06-19

ahh .. thats right .. your mod is to be added on top of a aeon build .. sorry forgot .. some users who made mods actually bundle the whole folder Wink

- pletopia - 2009-06-19

have another question .. in tv view .. to get the network to appear as a flag instead of HDTV or SDTV (i'm talking about the left most flag in multiplex view) .. how do i do it ?? do i need to use nfo files ?

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-19

pletopia Wrote:ahh .. thats right .. your mod is to be added on top of a aeon build .. sorry forgot .. some users who made mods actually bundle the whole folder Wink

Yeah, but my internet connection has way too little upstream to upload a complete skin file with ~100MB. But I'm looking into github because then I can easily merge with the official skin and everyone can download the entire skin if he wants to. And I just upload the changes I made.

pletopia Wrote:have another question .. in tv view .. to get the network to appear as a flag instead of HDTV or SDTV (i'm talking about the left most flag in multiplex view) .. how do i do it ?? do i need to use nfo files ?

Nope, you just need to reload the data for the tv show (only the show, not the episodes). The information was added only recently to the scraper. I had plenty of tv shows without a network as well but almost all of them had one after I reloaded their info from thetvdb.com.

- pletopia - 2009-06-19

sweetness . got it to work Smile

now .. one more question .. the second flag comes up as h264 .. i want it to come up as source in tv like it does in movies

i have hddvd, bluray, or hdtv in filenames of each episode .. but no luck .. am i doing something wrong ?

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-19

pletopia Wrote:sweetness . got it to work Smile

now .. one more question .. the second flag comes up as h264 .. i want it to come up as source in tv like it does in movies

i have hddvd, bluray, or hdtv in filenames of each episode .. but no luck .. am i doing something wrong ?

Nope, I haven't implemented that yet. I think in the episodes view this would be an alternative to the network/SDTV/HDTV logos. It is hard for me to make any decisions about source logos since I am not using any source information.

- pletopia - 2009-06-19

i was thinking of replacing the codec flag with source flag .. and can't it be pulled like movie is ? from the filename ??

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-19

pletopia Wrote:i was thinking of replacing the codec flag with source flag .. and can't it be pulled like movie is ? from the filename ??

It can be yes. The reason why I am leaning towards replacing the network logo is that basically the network already is a "source" of the show. If you recorded the show then the source is e.g. FOX but if you ripped your DVD or Blu-Ray collection then the source is DVD/Blu-Ray/...

I don't think there should be a special flag for HDTV that depends on the filename. If the video is HD then it will show the studio-hd logo. If there is no studio it will default to SDTV/HDTV logos depending on video resolution.

- pletopia - 2009-06-19

but resolution is already handled by the 3rd flag

its up to you .. its your code, your mod .. i can always cut and paste to my fit my whims Wink

i just view it as network is like studio
therefore .. i already replaced the hbo_hd.png with the hbo.png .. don't want res info in the network .. when i redo my whole tv library .. i'll take out the hd-ed network flags and replace them with the defaults

- rflores2323 - 2009-06-19

dont know where to ask this question so let me know if this is the wrong thread/place. I just installed the new build and the native flags are working except I have some problems. I am on the old auriga build ver 2.1 and the anoobie mod 3.3 mutliplex mod. For some reason the flags are showing in the showcase view and the information page(in multiplex) however not in the anoobie 3D view. How can I fix this?

Also used to scan all my movies with MIP to have the skin media tagging. How do I go back and rescan all my movies to just show the real studio in the studio tag? I have tried to run autopilot and checked the update imdb media information (also unchecked the skin media tagging info on the general settings) however the information still shows studio/resolution/etc/etc/etc/..