Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- andyblac - 2009-08-06

GreggieM Wrote:When I enter the music section, I can't see the labels 'artists', 'albums', 'genre' ... anymore. I only see the icons.
In the artist section, the name of artists aren't shown anymore
In the albums section, It gives the name of the artist instead of the name of the album.

now fixed as of VER: 1.51 (GIT-034)

GreggieM Wrote:In generaly, when I trigger a the information of a movie or album, I push the down arrow, then it goes direct to scrollbar.

this is how it's supposed to be. pressing down goes to scroll bar if you don't have trailers option turn on. to trigger the window (if you have the info set TRIGGER) press up.

update - current version: 1.51 (GIT 034) - azido - 2009-08-06

for a list of changes, see history

for bug report submissions to assembla, it might be a good idea to assign the version number for the showmix version you're currently using to the subject of your mail.

i.e.: [BUG] i cannot read the movie plot on my nokia 8210 [VER 1.51 (Git-034)]

- curtis-r - 2009-08-06

azido Wrote:it means in the time between your previous and your current pull andy supplied more that one update to that file to github, and you've missed to download the version(s) in between.

Glad I wasn't the only one w/ this problem & that it's not a bug. Funny enough, I had already stumbled upon the fact that deleting the file(s) and re-pulling solved the problem.

- Mike2023 - 2009-08-06

First post, please dont kill me.

So I cant for the life of me get this sucker to download. When I use the direct download link the file randomly completes before the file is downloaded in its entirety. This gives me an error when extracting.

Cant get GIT to work ether, using the gui, once I get everything setup and go to pull for the first time it locks up and crashes.

Now, I have tried on 3 different computers, with 3 different OS (Xp,vista,W7) and am having no luck.

Any ideas? Would anyone happen to have this mirrored on another site?

Thanks a bunch.

- soder - 2009-08-06

What is the new view mode that looks like multiplex? The icon the new looks just lite the one for multiplex. Almost?

It would be great if someone could explain what all the new funcions do?

/Söder

- logictester - 2009-08-06

Mike2023 Wrote:First post, please dont kill me.

So I cant for the life of me get this sucker to download. When I use the direct download link the file randomly completes before the file is downloaded in its entirety. This gives me an error when extracting.

Cant get GIT to work ether, using the gui, once I get everything setup and go to pull for the first time it locks up and crashes.

Now, I have tried on 3 different computers, with 3 different OS (Xp,vista,W7) and am having no luck.

Any ideas? Would anyone happen to have this mirrored on another site?

Thanks a bunch.

use git bash (cmd), navigate to the skin folder of the xbmc and simply do
Code:
git clone git://github.com/andyblac/aeon.git "Aeon Showmix"

at least you'll see if something is wrong, if still having problems do:
Code:
git clone [b]http://[/b]github.com/andyblac/aeon.git

- andyblac - 2009-08-06

soder Wrote:What is the new view mode that looks like multiplex? The icon the new looks just lite the one for multiplex. Almost?

It would be great if someone could explain what all the new funcions do?

/Söder

it's old multiplex, i put it on so if you want to use this, you just replace the "Viewtype_MultiplexOld.xml" file in my skin with his and select that view.

- Mike2023 - 2009-08-06

Thanks,

Downloading now, see if it makes it this time. But your right, will be able to see if there is a problem, will update.

- soder - 2009-08-06

andyblac Wrote:it's old multiplex, i put it on so if you want to use this, you just replace the "Viewtype_MultiplexOld.xml" file in my skin with his and select that view.

OH! Looks nice. Isnt possible for you to do that in git hub?

/Söder

- Weavus - 2009-08-06

Hmmm... something weird going on here. Updated to the latest git code and now some of my recent TV episodes display the proper show fanart but not others. It's about 50/50 if a show will display its fanart or not. However going to the show that does not have specific fanart in the recent list in the library displays the fanart fine.

Any ideas?

- SHen350 - 2009-08-06

GreggieM Wrote:When I enter the music section, I can't see the labels 'artists', 'albums', 'genre' ... anymore. I only see the icons.
In the artist section, the name of artists aren't shown anymore
In the albums section, It gives the name of the artist instead of the name of the album.

In generaly, when I trigger a the information of a movie or album, I push the down arrow, then it goes direct to scrollbar.

Are these bugs of latest update or is this an error in my configuration/installation?

I have this problem in the Video section also.

Guess it's fixed.

- SHen350 - 2009-08-06

patkhoo Wrote:Actually, even if there are no TV show sources added, the TV show button should still be there. Probably it has been disabled. Go to customize Aeon, and enable the TV show button... Rolleyes

No, without something in it, it won't show. Even if it is set up to show in settings.

- SHen350 - 2009-08-06

logictester Wrote:use git bash (cmd), navigate to the skin folder of the xbmc and simply do
Code:
git clone git://github.com/andyblac/aeon.git "Aeon Showmix"

at least you'll see if something is wrong, if still having problems do:
Code:
git clone [b]http://[/b]github.com/andyblac/aeon.git

I've never been able to do it this way. It seems to work, it downloads something anyway, but there is never a file named as it should be in the skins folder. I am never able to figure out where it goes. I have searched, looked in downloads, and prayed to baby jesus, but nothing.

I am still able to use the GUI and get it. I just follow the sticky on the Aeon page and paste Andy's link in it then clone. That works fine, just takes awhile as I pull everything every time.

Wait, I just looked at this closer. Hmmmm.... I don't recall the quote marks around the new file name. maybe thats what I am doing wrong.

- Mike2023 - 2009-08-06

SHen350 Wrote:I've never been able to do it this way. It seems to work, it downloads something anyway, but there is never a file named as it should be in the skins folder. I am never able to figure out where it goes. I have searched, looked in downloads, and prayed to baby jesus, but nothing.

I am still able to use the GUI and get it. I just follow the sticky on the Aeon page and paste Andy's link in it then clone. That works fine, just takes awhile as I pull everything every time.

Interesting, The Gui would lock up for me, but I had no problem with the way he suggested, bang on.

Now, a new problem,

Everything is up and running, but when I go into the Aeon Settings it acts a little weird. I can see all the settings, see that some are on, some are off. But when I key over to them to change something, they ALL disappear. I can scroll up and down and hear the key strokes, but can not see what I am doing. If I key back over the the Settings menu to the left of the settings, they appear like magic.

Ideas?

- s_inman - 2009-08-06

Hi all.

Great skin Cool.

However I have a couple of questions, when in tv series the thumbs at the bottom appear squashed, I think the downloaded thumbs are the wrong shape? As soon as I enter the series everything is fine Huh.

Also how do I get the DVD flag for a .iso file to display? for my .mkv's I put BluRay or HDDVD in the file name and it display's the flag great. When I put DVD in the filename I get a ? where the flag should be Eek.

Any ideas guys?