Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Mike2023 - 2009-08-07

andyblac Wrote:1. it should pull it from your video library, have you scaned your files into your library ?
2. http://thetvdb.com/ or Here

indeed my Library is populated. Movies and TV right now, music is empty.

- azido - 2009-08-07

andyblac Wrote:if you could do that that would be great.

i could try to give you access to the Wiki on my assembla.

EDIT: you should have access now. Big Grin

damned, i just woke up as we have full moon here in germany. hard to sleep for me when that occurs.

yes, i have edit access now. so consider it to be filled (kinda basic firsthand, more specific once all the general stuff is explained there) in the next couple of days.

we should though also have some quick way to communicate should questions be answered in realtime. if you happen to use skype or msn, that would be extremely useful. if so, pm me with your details.

back to my bed now, next try in getting some sleep Confused

- Mike2023 - 2009-08-07

andyblac Wrote:now fixed as of VER: 1.54 (GIT-046)

That took care of that problem. Good stuff,

Next

Any idea why my home screen backdrop is just Black? I have tried to add backdrops via slide show and single pics in the Customize menu.

I don't think is specific to your build as its the same in other aeon skins I have.

off to bed for now, so I wont be buggin ya for a bit.

- SHen350 - 2009-08-07

Mike2023 Wrote:That took care of that problem. Good stuff,

Next

Any idea why my home screen backdrop is just Black? I have tried to add backdrops via slide show and single pics in the Customize menu.

I don't think is specific to your build as its the same in other aeon skins I have.

off to bed for now, so I wont be buggin ya for a bit.

Everytime this has happened to me I have had to get the nightly build of XBMC and everything was fine.

- soder - 2009-08-07

Damned Andy. This is working so good. I find I bug. I report the bug. You fix the bug. =)

Is it possible to paypal you some cash?

/Söder

- Tuckerdude - 2009-08-07

Hey Andy...

I know you've been busy adding more great stuff to the new Showmix mod. I was just wondering if you might have a chance to look at my feature request for cycling thumbs? No pressure just wondering if it's still on your radar!

Many thanks!

Tuckerdude

- soder - 2009-08-07

andyblac Wrote:it's old multiplex, i put it on so if you want to use this, you just replace the "Viewtype_MultiplexOld.xml" file in my skin with his and select that view.

I tried that now. Was pretty cool, but I think I still like showcase better.

What happens now when I run a "git pull" for your skin? Will that remove this .xml?

/Söder

- andyblac - 2009-08-07

soder Wrote:I tried that now. Was pretty cool, but I think I still like showcase better.

What happens now when I run a "git pull" for your skin? Will that remove this .xml?

/Söder

to be honest i don't know it might, i dont want to add it to the git as it is anoobies' baby,

- soder - 2009-08-07

andyblac Wrote:to be honest i don't know it might, i dont want to add it to the git as it is anoobies' baby,

Ok. Well, now Ive tried, and I dont care if it would disappear. I would like it to be as simple for me as possible. No own modifixations. =)

About the paypal question I asked. Is there any way I can show my gratitude for your work?

I hope you find it good that I post all the bugs I find...

/Söder

- azido - 2009-08-07

soder Wrote:What happens now when I run a "git pull" for your skin? Will that remove this .xml?

/Söder

your "git pull" will still run flawlessly. until the day andy decides to change anything to Viewtype_MultiplexOld.xml and commit that to github. When this happens, your pull will result in

"error: Entry '720p/Viewtype_MultiplexOld.xml' not uptodate. cannot Merge"

you then could just rename that file to i.e. Viewtype_MultiplexOld_anoobie.xml and git pull again. andys update will place a new one then and you will be on the same boat like before, deciding which one to choose for your pleasure and name it accordingly.

- azido - 2009-08-07

Tuckerdude Wrote:Hey Andy...

I know you've been busy adding more great stuff to the new Showmix mod. I was just wondering if you might have a chance to look at my feature request for cycling thumbs? No pressure just wondering if it's still on your radar!

Many thanks!

Tuckerdude

it is..

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/tickets/index/dy-dCuFDur3OdKeJe5afGb

- soder - 2009-08-07

Can someone please explain this for me:

In Aeon Settings, what is:

1. Configure menu's: Widget. How does that work?

2. Home: RSS feed widget

3. Home: Newest devian art

4. Home: Open playlist

Thanks.

/Söder

- andyblac - 2009-08-07

soder Wrote:Can someone please explain this for me:

Thanks.

/Söder

1. lets you add favourite item to menus/sub menus. just add an item to favourites, then go into the the menu (when you select configure menus give it a moment to load, if you go in to it too quickly it will crash, this a xbmc/python bug) select what menu where you want the item press enter on NEW ITEM, you will get a list of your favourites choose one, and your done you now have a new menu item for that favourite.

2. lets you choose what RSS feed appears when your over extras menu.

3. show you the latest picture submitted to deviantart.com

4. when you have a playlist added to a menu ( see 1. ) this when turn on, opens the playlist instead of playing it.

hope this makes sense..

- azido - 2009-08-07

soder Wrote:Can someone please explain this for me:

Thanks.

/Söder

i'm currently working on a detailed wiki page to cover all those questions regarding showmix and explain them in detail. will take a while, though, so take andy's explanations for now (which are short, but good ones) and try fooling around with the new options, they won't hurt you Smile

btw: dh_h's aeon page is suspended atm.. wonder what's going on.

- soder - 2009-08-07

andyblac Wrote:1. lets you add favourite item to menus/sub menus. just add an item to favourites, then go into the the menu (when you select configure menus give it a moment to load, if you go in to it too quickly it will crash, this a xbmc/python bug) select what menu where you want the item press enter on NEW ITEM, you will get a list of your favourites choose one, and your done you now have a new menu item for that favourite.

2. lets you choose what RSS feed appears when your over extras menu.

3. show you the latest picture submitted to deviantart.com

4. when you have a playlist added to a menu ( see 1. ) this when turn on, opens the playlist instead of playing it.

hope this makes sense..

1. Yes, I understand the add favorites to main/sub menues, but I dont understand the Widget menuer there? Can I add "WIDGETS" to the main menu, just lite MOVIES and EXTRA and MUSIC?

EDIT: Ok, so this is where I choose WHAT shall be displayed, and under my 2. I choose THAT is will be displayed. OK.

2. When Im "over extras menu" my feed goes on like normal..? I got my xbmc news there and rss from swedish news.

EDIT: Now I see it. =)

3. Where are this pictures displayed?

4. Ok.

/Söder