Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- soder - 2009-08-09

Andy, will this be done for showcase also?

EDIT: I still dont have the new thing for multiplex eather.

/Söder

- patkhoo - 2009-08-09

never mind..

- andyblac - 2009-08-09

Hitcher Wrote:Mind if I add this to my mod andy?

no, go for it Big Grin, i'll PM you my alpha 720p folder as it's not yet up on my GIT.

- andyblac - 2009-08-09

jonathan_will08 Wrote:I'm having a few problems with this! First the skin could load, a RAM upgrade fixed that this morning, the 1GB RAM in my Acer Revo wasn't good enough so it now has 2 GB. Now the skin loads.

The problem I have no is in the advanced menu when I toggle accross to the right to change settings all the text disappears! and i'm also not getting any text showing for "Showmix" and "Confirgure Menu's"

Any ideas? It's starting to drive me crazy! been trying to get a multiplex mod up for days now!

Any help, suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

this is bug sometimes happens i'm trying to fined out what what causing it but as yet no luck, just quit and restart and it will go back to normal.

- logictester - 2009-08-09

andyblac Wrote:yup they work,

oh and BTW, i have just added letter popup whilst scollingSmile

how could i debug it? should i purge or something like that? compared xml's with images and nfo files all look to be in place but still no sound flag.

- andyblac - 2009-08-09

soder Wrote:Andy, will this be done for showcase also?

EDIT: I still dont have the new thing for multiplex eather.

/Söder

it is not on git yet, if you have the latest git download,(you might need to do a fresh pull), just i have done a major rewrite to try to fix a few things. if you are willing to test it. i can send you a pm with a ALPHA of the 720p folder.

- andyblac - 2009-08-09

logictester Wrote:how could i debug it? should i purge or something like that? compared xml's with images and nfo files all look to be in place but still no sound flag.

sound like your git has got lost do a fresh git pull, then replace the 720p folder i pm'd you

andyblac Wrote:sound like your git has got lost do a fresh git pull, then replace the 720p folder i pm'd you

cool i'll check it in a couple of hours when i'm home

- Hitcher - 2009-08-09

andyblac Wrote:no, go for it Big Grin, i'll PM you my alpha 720p folder as it's not yet up on my GIT.
Thanks again.

andy:

1. should i open bugs on assembla for 1.60?
2. audio flags - i did repull, at first after setting all the views all flags appeared (besides aspect ration - fine in all movies, but tv episodes - some show some don't - even though the nfo looks the same) but after i finished setting all the xbmc settings - the sound flags again disapeared Sad(

- jonathan_will08 - 2009-08-09

Hi All,

I think I know the problem i'm having for text not showing! I have the aeon fonts but there must be extra ones used which are used on this skin i.e. in the setting menu. Any one be so kind in sending me thier fonts folder please so I can see if this is my problem.

Thanks.

i did a purge now most of the flags are there - but i can't add custom menu items anymore Sad and flags are gone again...

- GreggieM - 2009-08-09

GreggieM Wrote:I put al my movies on dvd in a offline movie dir with the use of EMM. Is there some way to list them in this skin? And can you see if this movies is not on my computer but on dvd?

Thx

Greg

Anybody any suggestion or hint?

GreggieM Wrote:Anybody any suggestion or hint?

did you add you offline dvd as a source and scanned into the library?

andy - something is wrong - no matter what i do a side from formatting - i don't get the audio flags, also submenu don't work and going from favs to a directory pops up an empty vertical bar on 1.57 080 and 1.60