Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- neurosis13 - 2009-06-23

Quote:[quote=Paradise]Ok, i made the images for the german SPIO/JK rating and stuff that is on the index.

# SPIO/JK
# SPIO/JK: keine schwere Jugendgefährdung
# SPIO/JK: strafrechtlich unbedenklich
# Ungeprüft
# FSK-18 - Indiziert
# SPIO/JK - Indiziert
# SPIO/JK: keine schwere Jugendgefährdung - Indiziert
# SPIO/JK: strafrechtlich unbedenklich - Indiziert
# Ungeprüft - Indiziert

they are very hard to read,can you make colored versions instead?

- pletopia - 2009-06-23

is there a new video or screenshots of the latest version of this mod ?

- >>X<< - 2009-06-23

pletopia Wrote:is there a new video or screenshots of the latest version of this mod ?

Unless your on a dial up why don't you just try the full version ?

- RazorFR - 2009-06-23

First many thanks, this is to me the best mod around for Aeon. Apologies if it has been posted before. I have been playing around (full version in 2 zip parts). And I noticed a couple of "very very" minor issues. But as you know all of us here have already proved to be very demanding people , so if it can help to make the mod perfect

- Full screen multiplex on. and info off in movies, the info menu to select info on/off/trigger is gone. I think it is an old multiplex issue you got to go to user settings to get it back

- Same settings in movies again. The movie title is replaced by the movie runtime

- When you have music playing and you go to tv shows (full screen multiplex - episode level). You have the episode name and playing now song runtime that are overlapping.

- pletopia - 2009-06-23

>>X<<' Wrote:Unless your on a dial up why don't you just try the full version ?

honestly .. lazyness Wink

- rausch101 - 2009-06-23

neurosis13 Wrote:anybody noticed that pressing stop while watching a movie brings you back to the beginning of the movie list.Rolleyes

I noticed this too. I think most people would like it to resume from last browsed position? (maybe it's just a bug)

so it's a bug.

- Paradise - 2009-06-23

@neurosis13, i made them in the same color/font/fontsize like the ones from andyblac - just white. All the flags have no color. On a black background i find they are good to read.

what about trailer + extrathumb slideshow + big poster + fanart view?

Paradise Wrote:@neurosis13, i made them in the same color/font/fontsize like the ones from andyblac - just white. All the flags have no color. On a black background i find they are good to read.

ok i just saw them in window mode on my desktop.
Hope they are good to read on the bigger screen....

- Paradise - 2009-06-23

@RazorFR, what kind of studio do you give your Bond films? And where did you get the covers. I had a side where all the covers was from my Ultimate Edition Monster-Case, but can't find it anymore.

@neurosis13, looks cool. But after Art, Plot, Poster, Thumb that would be one style more. I allready find the switching between the styles annoying. I thing we need a better way than switching through them. Something to jump directly to a style. Allready with four its hard to remember what style is what kind of view, even in Multiplex: ON or Off they are different.

But what i would do is making the 2 thumbs in Multiplex: On / Style: Poster and in Multiplex: Off / Style: Plot a slideshow between thumb1/thumb2 and thumb3/thumb4

- RazorFR - 2009-06-24

Icons are part of the mod (included in the media/flags/folder). There are icons for both studios that have produced all the bond movies (Eon and danjaq - imdb scrap)
For covers, that's the ones from 007 JAMES BOND Ultimate collection. Google will be your friend.

- duplu - 2009-06-24

Has anyone had a problem where their thumbnails don't display but an error is shown instead?

For each of my movies I have 9 thumbnails in an 'extrathumbs' directory correctly named thumb1.jpg, thumb2.jpg etc...

Whenever I choose a display that is supposed to show thumbnails the thumbnail area is blank and the error 'This Operation is not permitted' is displayed. This worked OK in previous versions of Aeon.

- neurosis13 - 2009-06-24

did you install some other mod along with this one?

- duplu - 2009-06-24

neurosis13 Wrote:did you install some other mod?

Nope latest SVN running on Ubuntu Jaunty with this Aeon skin mix.