Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Peligrozo - 2009-09-04

Hmm - for no apparent reason, the movie backdrops suddenly started working again. I didn't make any change that should have made a difference - all I have been doing today is to sort out my music library and sorted out the views there (disabled the info screens etc), but I can't think how that could make a difference either. So for now, everything is working perfectly, and I'm extremely happy with the current version Smile

- azido - 2009-09-04

Peligrozo Wrote:Hmm - for no apparent reason, the movie backdrops suddenly started working again. I didn't make any change that should have made a difference - all I have been doing today is to sort out my music library and sorted out the views there (disabled the info screens etc), but I can't think how that could make a difference either. So for now, everything is working perfectly, and I'm extremely happy with the current version Smile

sometimes it's just xbmc itself not doing what it should Wink

- omega750 - 2009-09-04

Hi andyblac

This looks completely awesome and exactly what I'm looking for...

However, I'm a newbie to XBMC and having read through the forums deduced (well I thought so) that I could not use the stable 9.04.1 build due to lacking tag support and I therefore decided to use the latest nightly build 22516.

However, unfortunately this does not seem to work at all with your latest build, I just get a blank screen as below:

and

Any help would be appreciated, I'm even prepared to test the 1.75 beta if you think this will solve the issue?

cheers
omega750

- hikaricore - 2009-09-04

I would be willing to bet you didn't download the fonts.

- azido - 2009-09-04

hikaricore Wrote:I would be willing to bet you didn't download the fonts.

this is an easy winable bet since you're 100% right.

@omega750: you're missing the fonts dir.
use the link in my signature to go to the wiki and find the download location, if you don't have it already. just browse to the table of contents.

- soder - 2009-09-04

I'm back from two weeks in Greece! =)

What have I missed?

Did a git pull yesterday, and then the view "showcase" was gone.

Im now doing a fresh git clone and fixing my guisettings.

Will that get "showcase" back, or is it not in the skin anylonger?

Anything else I should know?

BTW, my center sound is gone in the latest SVN XBMC (22290), someone else with this problem?

/Söder

- logictester - 2009-09-04

showcase is gone... why don't you use multiplex?

- soder - 2009-09-04

logictester Wrote:showcase is gone... why don't you use multiplex?

I've said it before: I like the bigger thumbs in showcase. But when there was no dunamic flow for showcase, Ive tried multiplex, and I guess I will have to use that from now on.

/Söder

- azido - 2009-09-04

soder Wrote:I'm back from two weeks in Greece! =)

What have I missed?

Did a git pull yesterday, and then the view "showcase" was gone.

Im now doing a fresh git clone and fixing my guisettings.

Will that get "showcase" back, or is it not in the skin anylonger?

Anything else I should know?

BTW, my center sound is gone in the latest SVN XBMC, someone else with this problem?

/Söder

removal of showcase fixed a lot of issues regarding missing thumbs'n'shit, because it really downsized our mod.

you can "emulate" showcase by using multiplex view with info=off. just the thumbs are a bit smaller than usual.

dunno for your center sound. define "latest svn".

- soder - 2009-09-04

I also found out that, when having the TIME and date to the upper right, and using the format like 14:57, the grey background is to short at the right, and leaving a glitch.

Do I need to get a screenshot?

/Söder

- soder - 2009-09-04

azido Wrote:removal of showcase fixed a lot of issues regarding missing thumbs'n'shit, because it really downsized our mod.

you can "emulate" showcase by using multiplex view with info=off. just the thumbs are a bit smaller than usual.

dunno for your center sound. define "latest svn".

SVN 22290

/Söder

- omega750 - 2009-09-04

Thanks to hikaricore & azido for sorting my issue, it was indeed the fonts which aren't mentioned in the installation instructions @ [MOD] Aeon ShowMix V1.71 - fanart fixed in addition neither is the Wiki @ ShowMix Wiki

Everything works tremendously now!

Cheers
omega750

- azido - 2009-09-04

omega750 Wrote:Thanks to hikaricore & azido for sorting my issue, it was indeed the fonts which aren't mentioned in the installation instructions @ [MOD] Aeon ShowMix V1.71 - fanart fixed in addition neither is the Wiki @ ShowMix Wiki

Cheers
omega750

Quote:[b]Table of contents[/b]

1. Receiving a copy of showmix from Github
(NOTE: in order to use this skin, you need to have or seperately download the fonts used for showmix. They are NOT part of the package for legal purposes. You can download them here.)

this is a quote from the wiki Rolleyes

- soder - 2009-09-04

More bugs:

When pressing info for a movie, that brings up the BIG poster and all the info, there is still no logo for DTS 2.0 there.

Also, when trying to leave that menu, by pressing BACK, you dont get back to the movies, but to the main menu.

/Söder

- omega750 - 2009-09-05

Hi azido,

Sorry, I think that was my bad English....

omega750 Wrote:Thanks to hikaricore & azido for sorting my issue, it was indeed the fonts which aren't mentioned in the installation instructions @ [MOD] Aeon ShowMix V1.71 - fanart fixed in addition neither is the Wiki @ ShowMix Wiki

Cheers
omega750

What I was trying to say was that the fonts were not mentioned on the first post of [MOD] Aeon ShowMix V1.71 - fanart fixed unless you follow the THIS link under the GitHub HOW TO INSTALL (METHOD TWO).

Additionally I was also pointing out that the very useful ShowMix Wiki link was also not on the first post, which was more for poor newbies like me who might be having the same problem Huh

Cheers
omega750