Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-09-11

soder Wrote:BTW, how do I come to the "make video playlists"? I guess thats whan I need to do some cool favorites and sub menues...

/Söder

you have to go to video -> add source and select "video playlists" . after that just go into that added source and you will get the options you want.

- azido - 2009-09-11

andyblac Wrote:not to mention all hour i put to the code optimisation Nod

of course that has to be mentioned, too..

you did a brilliant job on that for sure.

(we might just team up for the next big skin if we ever finish showmix haha)

- soder - 2009-09-12

Andy, I was chatting with you on skype, and I told you about the missing titles for my TV shows. You didnt.

I now tested and it was only when I wasnt in fullscreen multiplex. If I am in multiplex fullscreen, I got the titles.

/Söder

- rossgemuend - 2009-09-12

Hey, does anyone know how to make the up arrow (on keyboard) show the movie info while browsing movies in multiplex? It worked until I changed the info view from auto to trigger. It works fine in shows, but just makes a beep sound in movies. It won't even allow me to change my view in movies anymore since the up key seems to not do anything. I had to purge all of my settings to get the info windows back, but the problem returns if I set them to trigger.

I'm using version 1.71 (GIT-206) if that helps.

- soder - 2009-09-12

rossgemuend Wrote:Hey, does anyone know how to make the up arrow (on keyboard) show the movie info while browsing movies in multiplex? It worked until I changed the info view from auto to trigger. It works fine in shows, but just makes a beep sound in movies. It won't even allow me to change my view in movies anymore since the up key seems to not do anything. I had to purge all of my settings to get the info windows back, but the problem returns if I set them to trigger.

I'm using version 1.71 (GIT-206) if that helps.

When this happens, always try to restart XBMC.

/Söder

- azido - 2009-09-12

soder Wrote:When this happens, always try to restart XBMC.

/Söder

to me this sounds more like being a setting in guisettings.xml that prevents the info window from coming up with a trigger. this would mean that it's still not working after a restart.

- Knubbz - 2009-09-12

It would nice to see the "Lowlist" mod added to the Showmix! Smile

Great skin btw!

- Knubbz - 2009-09-12

Hi! i just love this Skin, its totaly awsome!

But, i need som help, as you can see i have some overlapping text in Tv Shows/Show/seasons.

The Genre name overlaps the season number. Is it a bug or is there a fix?

- adriank99 - 2009-09-13

Knubbz Wrote:Hi! i just love this Skin, its totaly awsome!

But, i need som help, as you can see i have some overlapping text in Tv Shows/Show/seasons.

The Genre name overlaps the season number. Is it a bug or is there a fix?

ive already reported the bug.

- azido - 2009-09-13

Knubbz Wrote:It would nice to see the "Lowlist" mod added to the Showmix! Smile

Great skin btw!

it won't get into showmix, but andy is already working onto something similar, replacing the fullscreen list view with one that will only use the lower 1/3 of the screen for text'n'thumbs, showing more of the fanart.
Quote:The Genre name overlaps the season number. Is it a bug or is there a fix?

atm genre label is set to dissappear once the info window pops up, so consider it as a bug.

- soder - 2009-09-13

Knubbz Wrote:Hi! i just love this Skin, its totaly awsome!

It absolutly is. =) I tried some other skins last week, but they are not as good looking as this.

And the new beta makes this skin as fast as other "easier" skin. Fantasic. =)

/Söder

- soder - 2009-09-13

Andy, will ShowMix support the Home Theater Plugin?

/Söder

- Knubbz - 2009-09-13

adriank99 Wrote:ive already reported the bug.

Ok, Then i know, Thanx!

- Knubbz - 2009-09-13

azido Wrote:it won't get into showmix, but andy is already working onto something similar, replacing the fullscreen list view with one that will only use the lower 1/3 of the screen for text'n'thumbs, showing more of the fanart.

atm genre label is set to dissappear once the info window pops up, so consider it as a bug.

Cant Wait to see the showmix Version of "lowlist" Smile

This is still the most asskicking skin for Xbmc! Smile

- azido - 2009-09-13

Knubbz Wrote:This is still the most asskicking skin for Xbmc! Smile

andy will love to read this after that countless hours of work on showmix.. Wink