Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- logictester - 2009-09-24

anoobie was the first Smile - but andy's code is much cleaner smoother and all together better looking Smile

- azido - 2009-09-24

rausch101 Wrote:Starting to get some of the feel of anoobie's Mod3 with the 3-d rotated posters w/ reflections and whatnot. I think everyone will agree that's a fantastic direction Smile

in fact, it starts to let me think multiplex is boring - which was my preferred view Wink

- azido - 2009-09-24

something less bloody you can show to your kids Laugh

note the subtitle flag in center indicating subs are available.

- jeebus112 - 2009-09-24

ahhh, i like this. The actual list part kind of bugged me because i wasn't sure of the transparency (and i am rutted in old lowlist aesthetic), but i understand wip, and the potential for sweetness drips off this thing. Great job!

- azido - 2009-09-24

now playing blended in.

maybe it should go down the floor a bit more, so it doesn't cover extrathumb..

- zwat - 2009-09-24

do u press left for info on trigger and right for trailer. so how do u get to the scrollbar?

- rausch101 - 2009-09-24

azido Wrote:now playing blended in.

Hmm...It might look better if you leave a spot for it reserved below where the 2 extrathumbs go. So move the 2 extra thumbs up so that the top of the top thumb is in line with the top of the poster on the right?

Or what you said...you could just move the now playing widget down and the extrathumbs up a bit. I think it's nice to have a spot reserved for it though.

- azido - 2009-09-24

zwat Wrote:do u press left for info on trigger and right for trailer. so how do u get to the scrollbar?

you'll see.. Smile

- azido - 2009-09-24

rausch101 Wrote:Hmm...It might look better if you leave a spot for it reserved below where the 2 extrathumbs go. So move the 2 extra thumbs up so that the top of the top thumb is in line with the top of the poster on the right?

Or what you said...you could just move the now playing widget down and the extrathumbs up a bit. I think it's nice to have a spot reserved for it though.

we could even put it on top left of the screen..

thing is, we don't want to move extrathumbs from their position, as they actually give you that additional kind of perspective view from where they are right now.

plus it will look kinda empty down left if we move them up and now playing is not part of the screen.

i guess first try will be moving now playing down.

- rausch101 - 2009-09-24

azido Wrote:thing is, we don't want to move extrathumbs from their position, as they actually give you that additional kind of perspective view from where they are right now.

plus it will look kinda empty down left if we move them up and now playing is not part of the screen..

Ah...good points. You could also try attaching it to the top right date/time area

- Peligrozo - 2009-09-24

That view is looking incredible... Can't wait Smile

- logictester - 2009-09-24

azido Wrote:now playing blended in.

i would actually prefer the now playing widget on top apposed to the time panel, make it more symmetric and clean...

- Mike2023 - 2009-09-24

I love the look of the low list,, amazing work.

I think the cd spinning art script would go very well with the music low list....

looking forward to anything else you can come up with.

- zeus[x] - 2009-09-25

I liked that screen. amazing.
its possible to add the genre? like animation, action... so on...
i think it a missing information and would be usefull to have it.
i also prefer that information rather than director information.

can you think in that? Thanks

Cinema - lestat1977uk - 2009-09-25

Stunning!

my only small gribe is i can't find a setting to enable Cinema (Home Theatre Plugin)?