Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- psike - 2009-09-25

azido Wrote:you have to turn on MULTIPLEX COVERFLOW and it's DYNAMIC COVERFLOW set, too. the flat view you're using can't be dynamic.

WOW, unbelievable. turning this DYNAMIC thing off fixed my problem.
so simple. no database or wrong XBMC version. simply one button in the skin.

- neurosis13 - 2009-09-25

azido Wrote:that's what i thought from the very beginning on. he mentioned he reinstalled everything , but might just have copied over his db.

@all:

regarding to your border removal suggestions for the info screen - how do you like this:

Big Grin

i like it alot.
the fanart is gone anyway in this view, so i would put more extrathumbs to fill the space up.
Extrathubs ar one of the main advantages this skin has. so lets use it.
Nod

- azido - 2009-09-25

psike Wrote:WOW, unbelievable. turning this DYNAMIC thing off fixed my problem.
so simple. no database or wrong XBMC version. simply one button in the skin.

damned.. really? Sad

it was quite easy to track down on his screenshot, not to be seen on yours.
sorry mate.

on the other hand, i really wonder why dynamic view doesn't work for you on a single episode. does here..

- azido - 2009-09-25

neurosis13 Wrote:i like it alot.
the fanart is gone anyway in this view, so i would put more extrathumbs to fill the space up.
Extrathubs ar one of the main advantages this skin has. so lets use it.
Nod

..all i can say right now is: you're knocking on an already opened door.. Wink

- psike - 2009-09-25

azido Wrote:damned.. really? Sad

it was quite easy to track down on his screenshot, not to be seen on yours.
sorry mate.

on the other hand, i really wonder why dynamic view doesn't work for you on a single episode. does here..

At least it works now, in a weird way but still work.
I've got to say Thanks on more time for you and logictester, you've tired everything to help.
Thank you!

- azido - 2009-09-25

psike Wrote:At least it works now, in a weird way but still work.
I've got to say Thanks on more time for you and logictester, you've tired everything to help.
Thank you!

you're welcome.

yeah, at least you got something to live with.

- Danielocean - 2009-09-26

azido Wrote:@all:

regarding to your border removal suggestions for the info screen - how do you like this:

Big Grin

very very gooooooooood !!!!!

maybe it should docked on the downside box, the gap between the boxes is a little bit... you know what i mean...

more extrathumbs?! when sliding in the info-box, or also when the info is not slided in already?!
I prefere to slide in more thumbs when the info comes is, so without info the screen shows more fanart...

btw..... and where should come in the trailer-box?!

- andyblac - 2009-09-26

Danielocean Wrote:very very gooooooooood !!!!!

maybe it should the dock on the downside box, the gap between the boxes is a little bit... you know what i mean...

more extrathumbs?! when sliding in the info-box, or also when the info is not slided in already?!
I prefere to slide in more thumbs when the info comes is, so without info the screen shows more fanart...

btw..... and where should come in the trailer-box?!

anything is possible Smile, the trailer fills the panel window at the top.

@ALL,

i must say thanks to all for the comments, it really keep me spurred on to improve showmix. good to know that all my hard work is liked.

and i must also thank Aizdo publicly for all his help in debugging this skin, we spend hours & hours chatting on Skype to fixed these pesky little things, and comming up with new ideas on how to improve ShowMix, sometimes not getting much sleep Smile.

more to come, so please be abit more patient,

cheers

Andy.

Thanks, Andy, for your fantastic work !!!!! And of course, thanks Azido, for you help !!!!!

that had to be said, one more time !!!!!

regarding your screenshots, Andy:

please leave icons at the bottom... this additional box is too much... in my opinion...

the media icons, should be have the same height, looks a little bit more "better fitting"...

this is not a criticism, is only improvement suggestions...

:x:

edit: your signature is not up to date Wink

- zwat - 2009-09-26

great work andy. the flagbar ontop of list takes space from fanart. i would like to see it back on the floor or the floor could just be removed and everything pushed down to the bottom.

- Peligrozo - 2009-09-26

I'd have to agree about the media flags, please do keep them at the bottom - looks a bit too crowded otherwise Smile

- azido - 2009-09-26

Danielocean Wrote:Thanks, Andy, for your fantastic work !!!!! And of course, thanks Azido, for you help !!!!!

that had to be said, one more time !!!!!

regarding your screenshots, Andy:

please leave icons at the bottom... this additional box is too much... in my opinion...

the media icons, should be have the same height, looks a little bit more "better fitting"...

this is not a criticism, is only improvement suggestions...

:x:

edit: your signature is not up to date Wink

we felt the same like you that the new gap between info window and list is too much now - plus i had always the feeling the flags are somehow lost on the floor.

i mean - everything on this view is surrounded by a border and bevel and shadow, but the flags are simply "lying" on the floor.

that's why we made the decision to fix both issues at once.

plus, that "flagpanel" on top of the list offers new possibilities for music, too.. as we don't have flags in music yet (beside our own hacked recordlabel flag most of you might not even have noticed) , we can put info labels in there that otherwise would go either on info window, too (smallen everything) or go to the floor (looking lost again)

- zwat - 2009-09-26

maybe a error on current version. fileview the not chosen ones have filesize but the selected one don't. should it be like that or did u forget to change filesize color on that?

- Moldiver - 2009-09-26

Any idea why alot of my movies are diplayed as "/" under the movie poster? the title at the top of the screen reads correctly but below the poster reads as "/"

azido Wrote:we felt the same like you that the new gap between info window and list is too much now - plus i had always the feeling the flags are somehow lost on the floor.

i mean - everything on this view is surrounded by a border and bevel and shadow, but the flags are simply "lying" on the floor.

that's why we made the decision to fix both issues at once.

plus, that "flagpanel" on top of the list offers new possibilities for music, too.. as we don't have flags in music yet (beside our own hacked recordlabel flag most of you might not even have noticed) , we can put info labels in there that otherwise would go either on info window, too (smallen everything) or go to the floor (looking lost again)

hi azido...

for my opinion, i think not that the icons on the bottom look "lost"... i don't know how to say, but i think the icons on bottom are on the right place, not in the focus, only for further information... not importunately, but unobstrusively and free... (i like this "free" look)

set the info-box down, next do the bottom-box, then the gap between them is gone... or there something speaks against it?!?