Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Moldiver - 2009-09-27

Git it fixed, deleted the tv show drive in videos then added it again. Now just need to find how to get the backgrounds back lol.

- sergiocos - 2009-09-27

azido Wrote:both views rely on a file that goes with your shows. the one is folder.jpg, the other is fanart.jpg.

if you want to get them without any intervention (assuming you scraped your stuff and set thumbs accordingly) go to settings -> video -> library -> export database and use "separate" when asked, then "yes" to the question if thumbs and artwork are wanted.

that way you get rid of your trouble.
plus you can rescrape stuff fast if you need to, since all info goes along with your shows already.

is it possible you're using one of the very current builds?
he surely did, i have those two issues also on latest -dx build, the first one doesn't bother me that much (never use that info view), the second can be tricked by having fanart.jpg in EVERY folder (tv show level/season level/episode level if someone keeps individual ep. in single folder)

- ederson - 2009-09-27

After a mpre careful reading `ve sorted out the custom shortcut issue thanks to logictester and zwat`s help too

Although i`m a little embarassed i`ll ask one more thing cause honestly i can`t find even a hint.

The movies sortcut is missing.
It`s enabled in the home menu but tis doesn`t appear. Every other shortcut works ok but this one....... Sad

I`ve tried it with
XBMC-Rev23120
XBMCSetup-Rev22854-dx
XBMC-Rev22516

- azido - 2009-09-27

ederson Wrote:After a mpre careful reading `ve sorted out the custom shortcut issue thanks to logictester and zwat`s help too

Although i`m a little embarassed i`ll ask one more thing cause honestly i can`t find even a hint.

The movies sortcut is missing.
It`s enabled in the home menu but tis doesn`t appear. Every other shortcut works ok but this one....... Sad

I`ve tried it with
XBMC-Rev23120
XBMCSetup-Rev22854-dx
XBMC-Rev22516

that simply means you have not populated your movie library yet with any movies.

- ederson - 2009-09-27

that was my first thought.
a wrong one too Big Grin

i` ll try a clean 22516 install cause i`ve done many "experiements"
Hopefully it will be ok.

thanks

- Moldiver - 2009-09-27

Got my backgrounds back, but i had to individually click each tv show in XBMC and then come back out of the folder to get my background to appear.

- rausch101 - 2009-09-27

Geirern87 Wrote:Image

Although unintentional, that view with the white background actually looks pretty sweet! I'm gonna have to give that a try.

music screens for low list - azido - 2009-09-27

Artist selection - info not triggered

artist selection with info window

album selection without info

album selection with info

- azido - 2009-09-27

rausch101 Wrote:Although unintentional, that view with the white background actually looks pretty sweet! I'm gonna have to give that a try.

lol..

are we ALL happy now with this movie view?

- Moldiver - 2009-09-27

azido Wrote:lol..

Nice, ive wondered what do i need to do to get the extra pics on the left in showmix. Do i need to add more pics to my movie folder?

- Mike2023 - 2009-09-27

azido Wrote:lol..

Love it

- Ram2000 - 2009-09-27

Moldiver Wrote:Nice, ive wondered what do i need to do to get the extra pics on the left in showmix. Do i need to add more pics to my movie folder?

You need to create the extrathumbs Folder EMM does it for you very easy.

In that Music view could you have the cdcover and spinning cd in the left hand corner for now playing ?

Forget that just looked again and wouldn't look right....

- azido - 2009-09-27

Ram2000 Wrote:You need to create the extrathumbs Folder EMM does it for you very easy.

In that Music view could you have the cdcover and spinning cd in the left hand corner for now playing ?

Forget that just looked again and wouldn't look right....

if we implement something like this, it will look incredible right. but we don't just copy a mod.

- Mike2023 - 2009-09-27

azido Wrote:if we implement something like this, it will look incredible right. but we don't just copy a mod.

I would love to see what you come up with....

- psike - 2009-09-27

I see that there is a new flag in movie list for subtitles. How does it work?
Is it just looking for srt/sub files or this is something in the nfo?
I want to be ready when this view is out.