Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Danielocean - 2009-09-27

azido Wrote:lol..

are we ALL happy now with this movie view?

looks very good...

also the music view... now i can understand why you go for another box Wink but for movies my favorite is still to have the icon un-boxed... but this way is good, really good!!!

The gap between teh two boxes is now closed, so it looks completed and "round"...

also i like the fading style on list box! looks very professional!

the only thing is the black stripe on bottom of the screen... my wish is to try it without this strip... fanart fading to black would be better instead of this hard contrast...

EDIT:
here is a new dts-logo... for normal dts.png & dca.png...

for flaging the music-area is there a possibility to use mp3/acc/flac/etc flags?! maybe the bitrates...

- zwat - 2009-09-27

it looks great. now do like a pregnant woman in labor and PUSH.

wilt no reflection on the floor u could try to just remove it. just to see how it looks. (and share the screenshot with us)

- logictester - 2009-09-27

zwat Wrote:it looks great. now do like a pregnant woman in labor and PUSH.

wilt no reflection on the floor u could try to just remove it. just to see how it looks. (and share the screenshot with us)

i've got it without a floor and i do think it looks great - the problem is that - floor, floor shadow and the main image shadow - are all attached to multiplex, so it's not possible to get it in list without loosing it in multiplex

- zwat - 2009-09-27

damn my library is fubar. i updated to latest build and that again updated my database. build was totally crap so i reverted back to old build and now everything is borked. so do not update to latest build!Oo

what update is it? svn number? i use svn 23120 on my test machine - looks fine so far, running it for the past 2 days

- zwat - 2009-09-27

yep that one. don't support vertical blank sync so xvid is totaly useless to watch. sound stutter and sometimes buffer over network. scratching sounds and crashes. takes some time before movie starts only hear sound and have to rewind to the start when picture comes.

damn! don't have those issues... video and sound work fine...but i'll wait a bit until i update my main htpc - that's for sure

psike Wrote:I see that there is a new flag in movie list for subtitles. How does it work?
Is it just looking for srt/sub files or this is something in the nfo?
I want to be ready when this view is out.

you need to have this in the <streamdetails></streamdetails> tag of the episode nfo file:

<subtitle>
<language>heb</language>
</subtitle>

EMM will do this just fine for Movies. TV Shows is more tricky - i do it by hand for now... also the flag is already implemented in Multiplex, right side - first flag from the left

- zwat - 2009-09-27

bluray works fine except the delayed start.

checked both bluray and xvid

- garyi - 2009-09-27

I cannot get the zip to decompress just says failed and the TAR won't download at all?

- garyi - 2009-09-27

OK its working now, but the difference between the zip and tar is about 200 megs, does not seem right.

- azido - 2009-09-27

could you guys please stop discussing the advantages/disadvantages of new xbmc builds in here?

that's totally offtopic and might lead new ppl to think all should be ok this time with showmix and recent builds of xbmc. it still isn't.

i've made a thread to talk about these builds here. feel free to post your gl-build experiences in there, too.

thanks.

- azido - 2009-09-27

Quote:wilt no reflection on the floor u could try to just remove it. just to see how it looks. (and share the screenshot with us)

Quote:the only thing is the black stripe on bottom of the screen... my wish is to try it without this strip... fanart fading to black would be better instead of this hard contrast...

the floor on the ground and the time panel on top are in for an overall consistency in all views in showmix. it would just not look as a showmix view if we remove.

IF we remove the floor, we will do so for ALL views. this might happen, but surely would take some time until that applies (plans for a new fullscreen multiplex view are already in our heads).

- sandman4sure - 2009-09-27

I really like how you can add a smart playlist to the main menu! But is it also possible to add your favourites to the main menu? Now I have to go to extra, favourites and then I get a list with movies. No extra info and stuff like that. When I'm browing movies, I want to add them to the favs as a possible candidate to watch, so I can later make a decision from that list...