Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- logictester - 2009-09-27

sandman4sure Wrote:I really like how you can add a smart playlist to the main menu! But is it also possible to add your favourites to the main menu? Now I have to go to extra, favourites and then I get a list with movies. No extra info and stuff like that. When I'm browing movies, I want to add them to the favs as a possible candidate to watch, so I can later make a decision from that list...

you could map a key on your remote/keyboard to pop up the favorites dialog, i've changed my keymap.xml so that the lettet "u" on the keyboard opens the favs and mapped that to my MCE remote's Guide button through EventGhost

garyi Wrote:OK its working now, but the difference between the zip and tar is about 200 megs, does not seem right.

check wiki for the best way of using github, there is also a script to do it for you automatically - check in the aeon forum stickeys

- sandman4sure - 2009-09-27

logictester Wrote:you could map a key on your remote/keyboard to pop up the favorites dialog, i've changed my keymap.xml so that the lettet "u" on the keyboard opens the favs and mapped that to my MCE remote's Guide button through EventGhost

Yeah, that works great, but it will still give me only a list with names. I hoped to get a view like in Movies, but then populated with all my favourites.

- sandman4sure - 2009-09-27

Small bug: when I go to "VIDEOS" and choose the multiplex view, I can't stop the info window from poping up. Normally my videos don't have any information, so I wanted to disable the info window here. I always put all my music videos in the video section, because I never have been able to add them to my library...

- MaestroSWE - 2009-09-27

Github don´t work to download from.

where can i get this skin (mod) HuhHuh?

sandman4sure Wrote:Yeah, that works great, but it will still give me only a list with names. I hoped to get a view like in Movies, but then populated with all my favourites.

in that case - mark all your movies that you want to watch with a special genre for example - using EMM or manually changing the NFO, then create a smart playlist to watch for that genre add playlist to favs then to main or sub menu - this way it will fill in all the movies you mark with that genre and let you use any view you want

- Moldiver - 2009-09-27

Trying to get fanart for my music and having some problems. Ive got the album art all fine but everything else is just blank, even the artist names, any ideas? I used MIP to rename all my music so that it is in a more sensible order and then i deleted all duplicates so my folder now looks like this

Music
Artist
Album
music tracks

All options are on for getting fanart etc and ive got it set to gather it from all music. I added my music folder and then clicked "scan item to libary" i'm not sure if this is the correct way but only way ive found so far also couldn't find anything in the wiki.

Thanks

- rj_connor - 2009-09-27

Ok this is probley a stupid question but where are the stop, play, pause buttons when playing music? I have noticed that i only get the controls after leaving it for about 1 min when the visulization. Also when in grid view how can i get the blackgraound for each artist/band when i roll over it. It only shows the fanart when i click on the album.

- azido - 2009-09-27

sandman4sure Wrote:I really like how you can add a smart playlist to the main menu! But is it also possible to add your favourites to the main menu? Now I have to go to extra, favourites and then I get a list with movies. No extra info and stuff like that. When I'm browing movies, I want to add them to the favs as a possible candidate to watch, so I can later make a decision from that list...

create a smart playlist including your favourites.

- azido - 2009-09-27

sandman4sure Wrote:Small bug: when I go to "VIDEOS" and choose the multiplex view, I can't stop the info window from poping up. Normally my videos don't have any information, so I wanted to disable the info window here. I always put all my music videos in the video section, because I never have been able to add them to my library...

video is a file mode view, so it does not have options at all. stick to a list view here until we get that sorted..

normally we would disable multiplex for file modes at all, but plugins rely on file mode and the apple movie trailer plugin works very well with multiplex in file mode, that's why we left it in.

we'll try to add info options (auto,trigger,on,off).

- azido - 2009-09-27

Moldiver Wrote:Trying to get fanart for my music and having some problems. Ive got the album art all fine but everything else is just blank, even the artist names, any ideas? I used MIP to rename all my music so that it is in a more sensible order and then i deleted all duplicates so my folder now looks like this

Music
Artist
Album
music tracks

All options are on for getting fanart etc and ive got it set to gather it from all music. I added my music folder and then clicked "scan item to libary" i'm not sure if this is the correct way but only way ive found so far also couldn't find anything in the wiki.

Thanks

you won't find that in our wiki because that's something for xbmc online manual to look for. the only special case of our skin is: you can drop fanart.jpg in an album folder, and it will be shown instead of default fanart or backdrop if you browse artist -> album -> songs.

- azido - 2009-09-27

MaestroSWE Wrote:Github don´t work to download from.

where can i get this skin (mod) HuhHuh?

if github does not appear to work, try again later. there is no other resource.

- azido - 2009-09-27

rj_connor Wrote:Ok this is probley a stupid question but where are the stop, play, pause buttons when playing music? I have noticed that i only get the controls after leaving it for about 1 min when the visulization. Also when in grid view how can i get the blackgraound for each artist/band when i roll over it. It only shows the fanart when i click on the album.

press "M" for a menu.

There is no support for fanart in wall view for music yet - only music backdrop.

How many of you guys.. - azido - 2009-09-27

..do actually use a widescreen thumb (16:9) instead of a poster or a banner for TV SHOWS?

And how many of you would most likely start using them if we support a bigger thumb for that in our low list?

hands up, please.

(we try to find out if it's worth doing some modifications to low list for that case only).

- steve1977 - 2009-09-27

azido Wrote:..do actually use a widescreen thumb (16:9) instead of a poster or a banner for TV SHOWS?

And how many of you would most likely start using them if we support a bigger thumb for that in our low list?

hands up, please.

(we try to find out if it's worth doing some modifications to low list for that case only).

Dont like "banners" and undecided between "posters" and "widescreen". What would convince to use widescreen would be if it is properly supported (i.e., scrapeable directly from tvdb and/or EMM supporting TV shows). Until this happens, no big point to go "widescreen" as it is big manual effort...