Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-09-28

[els];410110 Wrote:Hello
What is the most stable version (SVN), compatible with the Aeon ShowMix 2.01?
I'm using the XBMCSetup-Rev22516, but some plugins are incompatible:
- Apple Movie Trailers (vpre-0.99.7.3) and
- Home Theater Experience (v1.4.1).
I tried to use one of the latest SVN, but found a problem that I described in this post.
Congratulations on your beautiful skin and grateful for the attention.
[els]

we cannot guarantee compatibilities with 3rd party plugins..

stick on 22516 until told otherwise if you want to use showmix. 22528 has been reported to work also, but is not available as a windows prebuild.
if you go higher, you go on your own - no support in here. you have been warned Wink

btw: the post you did in your given link is completely offtopic in there.

- azido - 2009-09-28

psike Wrote:I did that but all i get is this star icon that come with the skin.

definitely not a skin prob (unless it just got stuck somewhere and a restart will fix that)

i did do nothing special to have them shown up here.
just scraping.

- psike - 2009-09-29

azido Wrote:definitely not a skin prob (unless it just got stuck somewhere and a restart will fix that)

You right again (how do you do that? Smile )
Apparently you need to enable actor thumbs in setting and then reload movie info.

- azido - 2009-09-29

rj_connor Wrote:Ok trying to find the log file but can't?

if you can't find the log, you did not put your as.xml in correct dir for sure Wink

have a look at xbmc online manual and go closer to your platform specific faq to see where your userdata folder should be.

- azido - 2009-09-29

brad_banderas Wrote:edit: HERE is some info about MKLINK and hardlinks, in the picture you can see a hardlink to a file (yellow)

thanks for sharing info.. be sure to keep me updated with your ongoing. Big Grin

edit: reading this, i assume file hardlinking will not work in your case either:

Quote:A file hard link and the directory junction are a little different. It not only points to the item but duplicates it, but does so without taking up the extra hard disk space required by a copied file. Also if you have a hard link pointing to a file then delete that original file, the hard link will still retain a copy. A limitation of the file hard link though is that the link can only be made on the same file partition as the file.

- azido - 2009-09-29

psike Wrote:You right again (how do you do that? Smile )
Apparently you need to enable actor thumbs in setting and then reload movie info.

i dunno Laugh

shouldn't that one be enabled by default? or maybe it's just me always enabling it everytime i set up a fresh xbmc copy.

- yunti - 2009-09-29

I'm currently using the Hitcher Mod for Aeon which is great but development on that has stopped now.

Your video, (which is great btw), seemed to pretty much all the features in Hitcher (and more) apart from I couldn't see a way to play trailers in the info pane of movie (in Hitcher it's press down to play).

Is this in the Showmix mod?

thanks

- andyblac - 2009-09-29

yunti Wrote:I'm currently using the Hitcher Mod for Aeon which is great but development on that has stopped now.

Your video, (which is great btw), seemed to pretty much all the features in Hitcher (and more) apart from I couldn't see a way to play trailers in the info pane of movie (in Hitcher it's press down to play).

Is this in the Showmix mod?

thanks

YES! Smile, and down to STOP

- PrimaryMaster - 2009-09-29

this skin i so good...

but one thing... is there or will there be a option to turn off the FLOW ?

// Tobbe

- azido - 2009-09-29

PrimaryMaster Wrote:this skin i so good...

but one thing... is there or will there be a option to turn off the FLOW ?

// Tobbe

there is.
check settings -> advanced -> showmix or have a look at our wiki for a description of the options available in that section.

azido Wrote:there is.
check settings -> advanced -> showmix or have a look at our wiki for a description of the options available in that section.

if you could see me now,you would just see a big smile =)

Now you skin is perfekt, thx..

- azido - 2009-09-29

PrimaryMaster Wrote:if you could see me now,you would just see a big smile =)

is it? Laugh

trust me, it will be even better with the new low list..

- soder - 2009-09-29

PrimaryMaster Wrote:if you could see me now,you would just see a big smile =)

be carefull with what you say. =)

/Söder

azido Wrote:is it? Laugh

trust me, it will be even better with the new low list..

"new low list.. " ?

all take the perfekt back... =)

I have problem with the backdrops, as i read at your Wiki Page it has something to do with the SVN-revision....

I have "May 25 2009 (SVN:20654) / Ubuntu Live (9.04.1)" of xmbc so i have to update to SVN 22516.

Now i just have to find out how to do that...