Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-10-01

logictester Wrote:sorry about that...

nothing to apologize for..

you already know what to do next Wink

- azido - 2009-10-01

Ram2000 Wrote:But I don't speak Klingon ?

me neither.
but i like that one klingon lurking around here that much that i want him to have at least the most possible experience we have Laugh

- phil65 - 2009-10-01

azido Wrote:feel free to be as creative as you can. but remember to give credits if you are releasing something that's based on our low list and not only on your private harddrive.

that goes without saying.

- azido - 2009-10-01

temmi2000 Wrote:that goes without saying.

lol.. i love the way our "sprichwörter" sound in english Tongue

- azido - 2009-10-01

FYI:

it's no longer only the klingon that "causes troubles". there are also differences in some label alignments between english and german. in fact, any language that uses different words in terms of width other than english will sooner or later cause an issue.

i had a previous discussion with jmarshall about that -read on here.

there is a solution for this - but it would require python usage. not really a good choice, as there are already 2 python scripts running (named extras.py and weather.py) - which already can cause trouble. a NO-GO for us.

so we have to redefine some positions now.. like

TRACK:
TRACKNAME

more work.. for tomorrow Sad

- Danielocean - 2009-10-01

azido Wrote:a new 50" flatscreen would surely change my mind Laugh
You can have my TV for a good price Wink so i can buy me a bigger one Wink

OK, my situation:
in my music database, there are a lot of pictures, like fanarts, logos and of course album artwork... for me, it would be great, if there is the same possibillity like in the movie section...

but how you will implement the musicvideos?!

btw: i want have ALL candy all the time Wink

- azido - 2009-10-01

Danielocean Wrote:You can have my TV for a good price Wink so i can buy me a bigger one Wink

OK, my situation:
in my music database, there are a lot of pictures, like fanarts, logos and of course album artwork... for me, it would be great, if there is the same possibillity like in the movie section...

but how you will implement the musicvideos?!

what's an acceptable price - 100 euro? Laugh

as you can see, the majority does not want to deal with the extra work, which is understandable. at given situation it would only be possible with tricky workarounds, so it's a mess to code in, too. plus any hack involved also means an unsupported feature that will most likely bring in new issues.

the better (and safer) way is to head for the devs of xbmc to support more images natively (like band logos, artist thumbs in different levels of library nodes) so a skinner then can refer to them as Listitem.Bandlogo / Listitem.ArtistThumb for example) to be part of the music database.

how are musicvideos implemented so far? to be honest, i never touched that section until now - all i know is that there is a sub-node available in the musiclib and that they are scrapeable with the mtv-scraper. do they have their own images like fanart, posters and thumbs? and is there a possible cross reference to the albums of the artist (or vice versa)?

100€?! no! Wink so it will placed in my bedroom Wink 46" hanging from the ceiling... that sounds good Wink

i can understand that the majority don't want to deal with this extra work... no problem... Are there any planing for nativ image support?! do you know something about that?! the biggest problem is already that there is no good working scraper or media manager... so everythimg to do by hand is an extremelly work...

to be hornest, i've not really used the musicvideos so far, cause i've to work at my database first... there are round 500 musicvideos in (songs), the biggest part of this you can also find at the music.db (flac), so it would be nice to combine this... if there is already a possibility, I don't know... also the scraping situation is unknown... sorry...

i've to try it...

- zwat - 2009-10-01

i know a quickfix for the language problem; english only Big Grin

i have a lot of musicvideos and musicdvds but not scraped. i did i testbatch and nothing got added. so mtv scraper seems useless. might be cause mtv is a crappy muiscvideo channel that only do mainstream rap tho.

anyone here tried to scrape mdvdrs?

- Dullie - 2009-10-01

azido..

Could I view the album name/artist name in the wall view in Music..?

Just like the wall view with movies..

- yunti - 2009-10-01

andyblac Wrote:YES! Smile, and down to STOP

Thanks for that.

I've changed to showmix from Hitcher mod and all works fine apart from in TV shows I'm using the dvd cover/tv posters, which appear squished into the multiplex widescreen image size.

Is there an option to change to dvd covers so they don't appear squashed?

Cheers.

- soder - 2009-10-01

yunti Wrote:Thanks for that.

I've changed to showmix from Hitcher mod and all works fine apart from in TV shows I'm using the dvd cover/tv posters, which appear squished into the multiplex widescreen image size.

Is there an option to change to dvd covers so they don't appear squashed?

Cheers.

In options yes. =) Not that hard to find. =)

"Use Poster, CHECK" =)

/Söder

azido would normaly say:

READ THE WIKI Wink

- azido - 2009-10-01

Dullie Wrote:azido..

Could I view the album name/artist name in the wall view in Music..?

Just like the wall view with movies..

not at the moment. wall view for music has not been altered/improved that much until today, since nobody seems to use it (because it's unusable? might be the dog biting his own tail here haha) and we had lots of things to do elsewhere.

but i make sure for next update it will be at least usable in artist / album / song selection (means: it will get some labels to identify names for artist/album/track)

just don't expect any beauty this time.

- azido - 2009-10-01

Danielocean Wrote:azido would normaly say:

READ THE WIKI Wink

still better than this one guy that keeps buggin' me by pm.
i guess i will have the first one to be welcome in my ignore filter Rolleyes