Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-10-02

Peligrozo Wrote:Am I blind, or is it not possible to register yet? Smile

correct.

registration will be enabled once the site is done and ready to get content. before that it's kinda useless to register Wink

edit: artist thumb photoshop template file is available for download now. read instructions..

- yunti - 2009-10-02

soder Wrote:In options yes. =) Not that hard to find. =)

"Use Poster, CHECK" =)

/Söder

Thanks, sorry I managed to somehow misss that.

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-02

azido Wrote:folks,

i did the job to create a website for our showmix resource needs.. right now it's kinda basic, but make sure to check back often.

Also be sure to visit at least once and vote in our poll Wink

Link is in my signature.

BASIC that looks great :p Might I suggest you change the download Icon though I am no newb to downloading and I had to look twice :p

Quote:Absolutely STUNNING!! Can't wait to get it

- azido - 2009-10-02

Ram2000 Wrote:BASIC that looks great :p Might I suggest you change the download Icon though I am no newb to downloading and I had to look twice :p

hehe.. basic was meant as there is not much content atm.

so..

does that icon serve your needs? Wink hard to miss now Rolleyes

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-02

thats the same one that was there :p

I was thinking something bigger like this

- azido - 2009-10-02

Ram2000 Wrote:thats the same one that was there :p

I was thinking something bigger like this

i think you really need some glasses Laugh

- flxfxp - 2009-10-02

How come the "Set Content" window isnt showing? I hear sound but the screen remains the same.

- azido - 2009-10-02

flxfxp Wrote:How come the "Set Content" window isnt showing? I hear sound but the screen remains the same.

should be accessible after an xbmc reboot. sometimes visible conditions are somewhat troubled.

- flxfxp - 2009-10-02

Thanks, works!

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-03

HAHA My Cache must have had the same Icon as its changed now much better :p

- azido - 2009-10-03

Ram2000 Wrote:HAHA My Cache must have had the same Icon as its changed now much better :p

ok then Laugh

thought you were like that guy -> Nerd

tomorrow user registration will be enabled. managed to find a gallery code that let's member submit thumbs direct into the gallery.. that's funky shit.

uploaded a bunch of thumbs already.. works as expected Tongue

- flxfxp - 2009-10-03

By the way, why does it need to shutdown XBMC when you're done setting up the menu items? In my humble opinion this is very inefficient. The other Aeon forks do not have this problem.

Everytime I change stuff in the menu it shuts down, which requires me to:
  1. boot up a pc
  2. wait until logon
  3. log on to machine
  4. connect
  5. fill in credentials
  6. sudo execute xbmc
  7. again fill in credentials
  8. logoff machine
  9. shutdown pc

Will this behaviour be fixed? It would be great if it would restart xbmc instead of quitting it.

- flxfxp - 2009-10-03

I've also noticed it has some very weird icon behaviour within the "Movies" menu. The [..] folder doesn't have its own icon in multiplex mode, so instead it copies the icon of the nearest movie to the left or right. This occurs with the latest git.

Regards,

Dennis

P.s: when setting a folder that was previously designated in the "Set content" menu as Movies to "None" It asks the question of removing the items from the library. However, the answer is not viewable, yes and no are invisible.

P.p.s: The same happens when removing a source.

- Dullie - 2009-10-03

azido Wrote:not at the moment. wall view for music has not been altered/improved that much until today, since nobody seems to use it (because it's unusable? might be the dog biting his own tail here haha) and we had lots of things to do elsewhere.

but i make sure for next update it will be at least usable in artist / album / song selection (means: it will get some labels to identify names for artist/album/track)

just don't expect any beauty this time.

Take your time.. You have a lot on your plate..

Just to clarify, I use the wall view with Music to have everything I own with its own view.. TV shows with a special view (Wide thumbs), movies (Poster thumbs), and music CD cover (squarish) view..

There is one more thing I would like to have.. in TV shows view (multiplex) when scrolling through episodes.. The TV Show name, Season # comes first then the Episode name comes later.. I'd rather have the Episode name first.. It's very useful when looking for the funniest Seinfeld episode within hundreds of episodes.. It will make my life easier..

Thanks azido..

- flxfxp - 2009-10-03

AmitMa Wrote:andy, can u add the OpenSubtitles OSD script? plz plz plz...

Any news on this? Aeon Hitched has this, might be easy to copy: http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54500