Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- RazorFR - 2009-06-28

Wow. I must be missing a few files. Andy when you have time could you please post the full mod, like you did for 0.6. Cheers

- andyblac - 2009-06-29

RazorFR Wrote:Wow. I must be missing a few files. Andy when you have time could you please post the full mod, like you did for 0.6. Cheers

all i upload now is full, it's just split "Mod files" & "Media Folder" merge the two together and put in your skins folder Smile

- srk-mac - 2009-06-29

@ Andy (or anyone else)

I have been trying to remove the sections for extra thumbs in the full screen multiplex view (poster layout), ideally replacing it with the standard info seen in the non-fullscreen poster view (duration, imdb rating, etc.). Alternately, I would be pleased to simply remove the extra thumbs section and re-center the existing info, as the majority of my movies lack extra thumbs. Batemann and I have been discussing this, and there have been screens posted. Check pages 23 and 24 of this thread for screens, if needed.

I found the section in viewtype_multiplex that is used for extra thumbs in the fullscreen poster view, and replaced it with the code for the info, used in a stock Auriga build. However, this broke the multiplex view, leaving me unable to select it.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, or what needs to be edited to create the view I'm looking for?

Also, the new update looks great. Well done! And thanks in advance to anyone able to help me on this issue.

- frieten - 2009-06-29

andyblac Wrote:all i upload now is full, it's just split "Mod files" & "Media Folder" merge the two together and put in your skins folder Smile

i must be doing something wrong cause i downloaded all 3 parts of the media files but every single one containts all the same folders and files :S

i even extracted them to seperate folders and checked the file sizes are excactly the same.

which i can't understand because part 1 and part 2 are 100mb and part 3 is only 24mb but they all come out to be 224Mb.

can someone confirm this is the proper size of the media folder?

maybe winrar is just automatically extracting them all since there named part 1 part 2 part 3.

- pickitup - 2009-06-29

frieten Wrote:i must be doing something wrong cause i downloaded all 3 parts of the media files but every single one containts all the same folders and files :S

i even extracted them to seperate folders and checked the file sizes are excactly the same.

which i can't understand because part 1 and part 2 are 100mb and part 3 is only 24mb but they all come out to be 224Mb.

maybe winrar is just automatically extracting them all since there named part 1 part 2 part 3.
extracting any of the 3 parts will extract all 3 of them.

- adriank99 - 2009-06-29

frieten Wrote:i must be doing something wrong cause i downloaded all 3 parts of the media files but every single one containts all the same folders and files :S

That is correct. Winrar will find the 3 files and put them together to extract.

On another note,

I'm almost very happy Tongue but the only thing thats not working for me is studio flagging, anyone have any ideas?

- frieten - 2009-06-29

what do you mean by studio flaggin? that screen looks fine for me lol.

the only problem i have now is some of my plots dont show up and i dont know how to fix this :S i put plots on all my movies thru ember media manager but it still doesn't show up for some movies.

also if anyone is feeling generous, i could use a hand with this issue lol.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=360006#post360006

- andyblac - 2009-06-29

adriank99 Wrote:That is correct. Winrar will find the 3 files and put them together to extract.

On another note,

I'm almost very happy Tongue but the only thing thats not working for me is studio flagging, anyone have any ideas?

can you check that the <studio> in your nfo is correct

- meanstreak - 2009-06-29

first off - nice mod

the 2 main probs I am having are...

1) When viewing TV Shows in list view, the season thumbs aren't showing. It shows the main show thumb and you can just notice underneath in the shadow that it is updating to the correct thumb but the main image isn't showing.

2) I know it's not really the mod's problem prolly more to do with native media flagging, but everything is showing as 480P from SD stuff right up to 1080. Audio is fine, cert, studio IMDB as well just the resolution playing up. Any ideas?

thanks

Brent

- GrinRoth - 2009-06-29

Love your mod!!
The fullscreen multiplex is absolutely beautifull.

I found one bug though.
When I enable latest additions for tvshows, movies and music there is a problem moving the menu around.
When you press down twice the menu bar 'falls' down to the bottom, just like in original aeon. However, when you press up again the menu stays at the bottom instead of going back to the middle.
After disabling latest additions it works again.

And of course a request Smile
Wouldn't it be awesome if the mod hitcher made to be integrated with yours?
He has great looking dark list views with a new scrollbar and stuff.
That's the only thing i'm missing in your mod, a good looking dark/night list view.
I use the list view a lot when listening to music, i have a quite large mp3 collection and scrolling through bandnames goes a lot faster in list view.
For album listings of bands the multiplex or showcase view works perfect.

Other then that, great work and thank you!

- adriank99 - 2009-06-29

andyblac Wrote:can you check that the <studio> in your nfo is correct

Code:
<studio>DreamWorks SKG / 1080p / V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC / DTS / 6ch / </studio>
<studioreal>DreamWorks SKG</studioreal>

everything looks fine in all my movies

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-06-29

adriank99 Wrote:
Code:
<studioreal>DreamWorks SKG</studioreal>

everything looks fine in all my movies

Afraid not you have been using MIP with "support skin based flagging" checked which is why you have

Code:

It should only have

Code:
<studio>DreamWorks SKG</studio>

- Ayla - 2009-06-29

Thanks for this update Andy!

It fixed most of my problems.

The only things I miss:

1. It would be nice, if the IMDB rating in the bottom, where the studio flags etc. are, could be numerical instead of stars.

2. Maybe integrate the black textures from `Black's MOD for the Dark version of your MOD (If other people don't mind?)

3. Fix it so that you aren't returned to the beginning of the list, when you exit a movie or similar (I know you have that listed under bugs)

Smile

- andyblac - 2009-06-29

GrinRoth Wrote:Love your mod!!
The fullscreen multiplex is absolutely beautifull.

I found one bug though.
When I enable latest additions for tvshows, movies and music there is a problem moving the menu around.
When you press down twice the menu bar 'falls' down to the bottom, just like in original aeon. However, when you press up again the menu stays at the bottom instead of going back to the middle.
After disabling latest additions it works again.

i'll lockout that menu movement onhome in next release, you will have to use the "Furniture" setting in the customise Aeon preferences.

GrinRoth Wrote:And of course a request Smile
Wouldn't it be awesome if the mod hitcher made to be integrated with yours?
He has great looking dark list views with a new scrollbar and stuff.
That's the only thing i'm missing in your mod, a good looking dark/night list view.
I use the list view a lot when listening to music, i have a quite large mp3 collection and scrolling through bandnames goes a lot faster in list view.
For album listings of bands the multiplex or showcase view works perfect.

Other then that, great work and thank you!

list view mods will be looked at once i have finished music multiplex views.

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-06-29

Ayla Wrote:3. Fix it so that you aren't returned to the beginning of the list, when you exit a movie or similar (I know you have that listed under bugs)

that;'s is a problems even hitcher's mod has the same problem. where looking into it Big Grin