Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-10-05

Danielocean Wrote:- 1 extrathumb on the left, which change Wink

read this: NO!

- azido - 2009-10-05

cool.. beside danielocean and me, now also zwat started submitting artist thumbs to showmix.azido.de - thanks !

Wink

cum on ppl.. register and contribute Wink

- zwat - 2009-10-05

hope they look ok. i'm a total n00b on photoshop. and i probably won't use em my self since i don't use any media managers and don't wanna put any images into the folders that don't belong there. is there a way to put em in the xbmc cache to get em displayed?
i've googled images for good profileshots but what do you think about adding logos for the artists too?

- azido - 2009-10-05

zwat Wrote:hope they look ok. i'm a total n00b on photoshop. and i probably won't use em my self since i don't use any media managers and don't wanna put any images into the folders that don't belong there. is there a way to put em in the xbmc cache to get em displayed?
i've googled images for good profileshots but what do you think about adding logos for the artists too?

right now we should concentrate on artist/band shots. only if there is no picture anywhere, we should use a logo instead.

they get cached.. all you need to do is saving them as folder.jpg in the artists dir. if you add them by refreshing artist info, they get cached.

- zwat - 2009-10-05

where is that artists dir located? i physically store my music by year.

i see on ur resource web that some thumbs have review (1), but not allowed to read whats said. should it be like this? also a request for that page. what about a textlinebased list of whats already submitted. too much work to check every letter for an artist.

FYI: new extrathumb assignment - azido - 2009-10-05

goes like this:

we had to change the order so in style with 2 extrathumbs only the correct ones get displayed, too.

- lefty420 - 2009-10-05

Just want to say thanks for an amzing script Smile

- flxfxp - 2009-10-05

flxfxp Wrote:I've also noticed it has some very weird icon behaviour within the "Movies" menu. The [..] folder doesn't have its own icon in multiplex mode, so instead it copies the icon of the nearest movie to the left or right. This occurs with the latest git.

Regards,

Dennis

P.s: when setting a folder that was previously designated in the "Set content" menu as Movies to "None" It asks the question of removing the items from the library. However, the answer is not viewable, yes and no are invisible.

P.p.s: The same happens when removing a source.
soder Wrote:The "copy latest thumb"-problem is something I also have for all my TV shows without Thumb.

/Söder

What is the proper way of submitting bugs for Aeon Showmix? I've also noticed with the git of today that it restarts xbmc everytime you go back to the main menu.

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-05

azido Wrote:cool.. beside danielocean and me, now also zwat started submitting artist thumbs to showmix.azido.de - thanks !

Wink

cum on ppl.. register and contribute Wink

Registered but I am not up on photoshop I am assuming that we can just paste the picture into the top layer but I am misisng something mines just filling the image :-(

- Schenk2302 - 2009-10-05

Ram2000 Wrote:Registered but I am not up on photoshop I am assuming that we can just paste the picture into the top layer but I am misisng something mines just filling the image :-(

i resize the picture and then set the layer in the background.

- azido - 2009-10-05

Ram2000 Wrote:Registered but I am not up on photoshop I am assuming that we can just paste the picture into the top layer but I am misisng something mines just filling the image :-(

simple as this:
select the top layer
right click, choose "select layer transparency"

you should get the inner position selected then. hit del to remove my picture, then copy/paste your artist picture into it.

be sure to use "paste into selection" (dunno if that's the right label, i'm using the german version so i dunno) but not just paste -> use the other paste Wink

does this make sense?

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-06

Ok think Ive figured it out I am on CS3 Ive submitted one to make sure its ok.

- PrimaryMaster - 2009-10-06

i know you are going to hate me for asking this question, but i have been searching for the answer for this all week long now...
and i really want to fix this, so i can use you skin, as it are meant to be used.

As of to day iam using May 25 2009 (SVN:20654) / Ubuntu Live (9.04.1)
and now i want to update, but not to the newest... I want SVN 22516.

But can you tell me how to get that, iam very very new to all of this..

so you know i will be very glad if you\someone can help me, so i can start using xbmc...

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-06

PrimaryMaster Wrote:i know you are going to hate me for asking this question, but i have been searching for the answer for this all week long now...
and i really want to fix this, so i can use you skin, as it are meant to be used.

As of to day iam using May 25 2009 (SVN:20654) / Ubuntu Live (9.04.1)
and now i want to update, but not to the newest... I want SVN 22516.

But can you tell me how to get that, iam very very new to all of this..

so you know i will be very glad if you\someone can help me, so i can start using xbmc...

Its in the first post here

- logictester - 2009-10-06

andyblac Wrote:ok, i have listened and decided to added s style menu to LowList. hope this pleases some of you.

where almost there to release, i just to confirm with Azido that there no outstanding major bugs.

Andy you RULE!!