Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-10-06

phew!!

first of all: thanks to all involved ppl that already supplied artist thumbs.. i feel we will get a really good collection.

don't worry for those initial troubles, i guess with the new template (thanks andy!) and also DanielOcean's guide (thanks also!) we will get all pain sorted out..

i also think we shouldn't hijack this thread for showmix.azido.de related topics, and as we have a forum there, i'll put daniel's manual into it so we can discuss all that further there..

thanks again to all that are supporting our idea!

- zwat - 2009-10-06

i need to figure out the path to one of my albums. anyone know how to find it?

- Leech - 2009-10-06

Hi

I'm new to Showmix.
I installed it a few days ago and i'm kindy happy with it.

But i got some problems with the osd media.
It Looks like something is missing.

In the current build there are only 3 files unter "media\osd\" but the xml told me that there have to be much more!
So don't se the osd menu in Movie playback - the multiplex view options Thumbnails nor the style options thumbs.

So i don't know how to get this running.

I got Lastest XBMC build with Latest Showmix build. On a Windows Vista SP2 Machine.

I installed xbmc then i installed aeon showmix and fonts.
thats it, nothing else done.

Do i have to get a older Showmix build where the files are included?

When you look at the current build you see that the files are missing.
http://github.com/andyblac/aeon

sry if this is an idiot question but i search for the hole day, and dind't find anything...

EDIT:
I now found out that i has to install the full auriga aeon version and put it together with the showmix files. It looks like that now, all the files are here, but i still don't see the thumbs for Multiplex options, viewstate or the video osd when a movie is runing.

- zwat - 2009-10-06

u don't need old aeon auriga. read first page and the showmix wiki.

- zwat - 2009-10-06

azido\andy

what is the size on the new lowlist flags? wanna resize the official full hd 1080 logo (and it probably take me weeks to get it decent). Big Grin

- Leech - 2009-10-06

sry, got it now, xbmc build was to old.

- azido - 2009-10-06

zwat Wrote:azido\andy

what is the size on the new lowlist flags? wanna resize the official full hd 1080 logo (and it probably take me weeks to get it decent). Big Grin

it's the same as always, just got scaled down to about 80 percent of it's original dimensions (which are still 169x109 pixels).

btw: uploading a video presentation of current low list.

2 more little things i found which can be counted as small issues (but still need to be fixed) - and i guess we can release it.

- azido - 2009-10-06

Leech Wrote:EDIT:
I now found out that i has to install the full auriga aeon version and put it together with the showmix files.

i did not read this. no.. i didn't. Rolleyes

glad you solved it though.

- azido - 2009-10-06

zwat Wrote:i need to figure out the path to one of my albums. anyone know how to find it?

you should know the path to your added sources, don't you?

- zwat - 2009-10-06

sure i do that. but i sort it by year. and it's listed as unknown artist and track 1-10 with different year on album and tracks. so i'm not sure what year it is and if it is split in trax or xbmc works with que files.
i know pm3 based skins have path for movies, but i can't find path for music when changing to those skins.

so there is no way of finding the correct path of the files in skin or logfiles or any other place?

- azido - 2009-10-06

zwat Wrote:sure i do that. but i sort it by year. and it's listed as unknown artist and track 1-10 with different year on album and tracks. so i'm not sure what year it is and if it is split in trax or xbmc works with que files.
i know pm3 based skins have path for movies, but i can't find path for music when changing to those skins.

so there is no way of finding the correct path of the files in skin or logfiles or any other place?

i will ask andy if he could add it to the debug window.. so you can see it when you turn on developer mode in advanced -> general.

dunno if that works, though - but it does for videos.

btw: nice signature Big Grin

edit: managed to serve your needs. as i said, if you are in trouble with a music file (wrong tag so it doesn't apply where it should or shown as unknown or anything else), turn on
developer mode and play that file - you will get an onscreen info with the path (but only works for the currently playing track).

hope that helps.

FYI: Low List presentation video available at youtube ;) - azido - 2009-10-06

head over to showmix.azido.de and read the news Tongue

Feel free to add your comments either on our site or on youtube.

(btw; i have a feeling we can release it tomorrow Tongue)

- mavgink - 2009-10-06

Just seen your youtube preview....
1 word... wow!

- Schenk2302 - 2009-10-07

azido Wrote:(btw; i have a feeling we can release it tomorrow Tongue)

it's already tomorrow, where it is Smile Smile

Preview is looking fantastic, thanks andyblac and you for everything.

ok, more waiting nowSmile

Cheers

Schenk

- Peligrozo - 2009-10-07

yeah - that is some sick stuff. Good work with this Smile