Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- psike - 2009-10-07

arrrggg...You can't just show us stuff we can't have.
Get this release out!!!! Smile

- azido - 2009-10-07

psike Wrote:arrrggg...You can't just show us stuff we can't have.
Get this release out!!!! Smile

Wink

we are also on the mood to release it after that long time of developing, trust me..

still some small things to correct. but: getting closer and closer.

- logictester - 2009-10-07

flipping flipping flipping info/trailer Smile!

- thesoulhacker - 2009-10-07

logictester Wrote:you could map a key on your remote/keyboard to pop up the favorites dialog, i've changed my keymap.xml so that the lettet "u" on the keyboard opens the favs and mapped that to my MCE remote's Guide button through EventGhost

Any of you guys know how to do this? what is the command for opening the the favorites window?

Also would it be just possible to have favorites as part of the shutdown menu (S button) like in the Hitched version?

- phil65 - 2009-10-07

Very very nice, great work. Cool

- azido - 2009-10-07

azido Wrote:edit: managed to serve your needs. as i said, if you are in trouble with a music file (wrong tag so it doesn't apply where it should or shown as unknown or anything else), turn on
developer mode and play that file - you will get an onscreen info with the path (but only works for the currently playing track).

hope that helps.

small correction to myself: that path will be shown for EVERY selected track, not only the playing one.

- Peligrozo - 2009-10-07

thesoulhacker Wrote:Also would it be just possible to have favorites as part of the shutdown menu (S button) like in the Hitched version?
I believe it already is?

- azido - 2009-10-07

Peligrozo Wrote:I believe it already is?

we removed it to gain room for advanced settings button.

favourites is already a sub menu shortcut of extras. and if someone really needs it handy, i suggest assigning a remote button to it.

Warning! - azido - 2009-10-07

Andy tried to submit the 2.1 version to github, but for some unknown reason it failed. Now he's off to bed.

Now although the Showmix Widget and our RSS feed state the update should be available, you will render your copy of Showmix rather useless, as the update is incomplete..

so you
BETTER NOT update until me or andy tells you to do so (either here and/or in showmix site).

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
ps: i'm off to bed, too..

- soder - 2009-10-07

azido Wrote:Andy tried to submit the 2.1 version to github, but for some unknown reason it failed. Now he's off to bed.

Now although the Showmix Widget and our RSS feed state the update should be available, you will render your copy of Showmix rather useless, as the update is incomplete..

so you
BETTER NOT update until me or andy tells you to do so (either here and/or in showmix site).

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
ps: i'm off to bed, too..

LOL, I started to read this thread a couple of pages back, and during that, I did a "git pull". Then I came to this page. =)

DOH!

Guess you will fix this soon. =) Great that we're all living in europe. (about the same time zoom)

=)

/Söder

- patkhoo - 2009-10-07

azido Wrote:ps: i'm off to bed, too..

Damn!! He and Andy actually sleep! I always thought they were like advanced space aliens that draw upon sub-quantum folds in space-time for unlimited free energy... Laugh

- ederson - 2009-10-07

patkhoo Wrote:Damn!! He and Andy actually sleep! I always thought they were like advanced space aliens that draw upon sub-quantum folds in space-time for unlimited free energy... Laugh

They are ... They just don`t want to blow their cover Laugh

- andyblac - 2009-10-07

ShowMix 2.1 should be online now Smile

- patkhoo - 2009-10-07

andyblac Wrote:ShowMix 2.1 should be online now Smile

You are the MAN! Big Grin Git is Grabbing right Now...

- Danielocean - 2009-10-07

andyblac Wrote:ShowMix 2.1 should be online now Smile

oh my...... ANDY !!!

THANX !!!