Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Mike2023 - 2009-10-07

This is kinda off topic but I was wondering, Do any of you guys log sporting events? If so, how do you sort your media. I am a big race fan and trying to figure out a good way to keep the race files week to week.

- AnalogKid - 2009-10-07

Mike2023 Wrote:This is kinda off topic but I was wondering, Do any of you guys log sporting events? If so, how do you sort your media. I am a big race fan and trying to figure out a good way to keep the race files week to week.

I'd do it by emulating a TV series, and naming the 'episodes' week 1, week 2 etc.
I don't want to threadjack this thread though, but that might be a pointer in the right direction for you (if you can live with treating it as a TV show)

- Peligrozo - 2009-10-07

I have a bit of a newbie question:

I created a smart playlist for HD movies and added it to favorites. When I open the playlist it seems to work correctly. However, if I open it through favorites or if I add it to the menu and open it, it just seems to start playing the first movie in the playlist instead of showing all of the hd movies (and I have enabled "open playlists" as I figured maybe that would be the problem).

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-07

soder Wrote:Do I have to do something special to get these Genres thumbs?

/Söder

They are part of the download aslong as youve given you movies Genres should work ok

Trying to implement my clear genre pack but cant find the template for that display is it packed in the xpr file ?
and If so could you post just that file so I can start work on converting them thanks.

- flxfxp - 2009-10-07

XBMC keeps crashing (and restarting) when I go into a certain menu such as Videos, Movies, Music. If I play a file, stop it, and return to the main menu using ESC, it crashes.
Tried on 3 different machines.

Thoughts?

- lefty420 - 2009-10-07

Guys can anyone upload or link me to svn 22516 deb files the latest svn kills my usb and I did a fresh install so lost all archives. Im new to this so having the debs would help me big time.

- andyblac - 2009-10-07

adriank99 Wrote:Bug in "movie information" menu, format png overlapping ratings png

also,
Is the actors thumb gone now or is that a bug too?

a quick quit and restart will fix those (or should do)

- adriank99 - 2009-10-07

andyblac Wrote:a quick quit and restart will fix those (or should do)

interesting lol, so it did Smile

ive restarted it like 2 times before but everything is back 2 normal

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-07

lefty420 Wrote:Guys can anyone upload or link me to svn 22516 deb files the latest svn kills my usb and I did a fresh install so lost all archives. Im new to this so having the debs would help me big time.
Just Uploaded it HERE Feel free to add this anyone as Links if needed It wont be removed any time soon.

- lefty420 - 2009-10-07

Ram2000 Wrote:Just Uploaded it HERE Feel free to add this anyone as Links if needed It wont be removed any time soon.

Thank you soooooooooo much !!!!!!!

- lefty420 - 2009-10-07

Damn thats the windows build i was looking for the linux deb files located in /var/cache/apt/archives
Thanks for the upload tho !

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-08

lefty420 Wrote:Damn thats the windows build i was looking for the linux deb files located in /var/cache/apt/archives
Thanks for the upload tho !

I thought you might say that :p

Try HERE think its got the linux ones there two at teh end of the first post

- azido - 2009-10-08

Peligrozo Wrote:I have a bit of a newbie question:

I created a smart playlist for HD movies and added it to favorites. When I open the playlist it seems to work correctly. However, if I open it through favorites or if I add it to the menu and open it, it just seems to start playing the first movie in the playlist instead of showing all of the hd movies (and I have enabled "open playlists" as I figured maybe that would be the problem).

thing is, you need to have OPEN PLAYLISTS enabled BEFORE you try to add your favourite as a menu shortcut.

so you should remove that shortcut, make sure you have open playlists enabled, then add it again.

it's just the way it gets written into guisettings.xml. if open playlists is disabled it gets added like play:// - if it is enabled, you get an (activatewindow) entry instead.

- Peligrozo - 2009-10-08

azido Wrote:thing is, you need to have OPEN PLAYLISTS enabled BEFORE you try to add your favourite as a menu shortcut.

so you should remove that shortcut, make sure you have open playlists enabled, then add it again.

it's just the way it gets written into guisettings.xml. if open playlists is disabled it gets added like play:// - if it is enabled, you get an (activatewindow) entry instead.
ah - I should probably have realized that. Thanks Smile

- DataVamp - 2009-10-08

I had my TV shows in multiplex poster view, but now multiplex for TV doesn't show posters it shows them as thumbs (like the episodes appear). Is there a way to display them as posters again?