Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- soder - 2009-10-16

azido Wrote:ok, so, if i get you right, whenever you scrape an episode where there is no episode thumb available at tvdb, in showmix you get no fanart for that episode. is that right?

Yes. I have now tested with PM3 HD, Mediastream redux and Transparency, and they show the fanarts.

/Söder

- soder - 2009-10-16

soder Wrote:Also! Does someone also often have this "dark" layer on the wheater page?

/Söder

Someone more then me that have this problem? I mean, it was a sunny day.
EDIT: Been having this problem a long time. Is not only a latest SVN problem.

EDIT2: This is from today. Not "dark". Maybe it should be "dark" when the sun is up?

/Söder

- jsheeler - 2009-10-16

How can I choose "Party Mode" in this skin? It was an option with Aeon that I used all the time I just can't find it since switching to ShowMix. Awesome skin by the way, thanks for your hard work.

- soder - 2009-10-16

jsheeler Wrote:How can I choose "Party Mode" in this skin? It was an option with Aeon that I used all the time I just can't find it since switching to ShowMix. Awesome skin by the way, thanks for your hard work.

Submenu to MUSIC. Just press nown and pick PARTY

/Söder (can also answer, not only ask. =) )

- flxfxp - 2009-10-16

azido Wrote:1. what do you mean with "all blocks" ? i can't reproduce what you come up with and therefore don't know what you mean.

2. me can't neither. did you try that with another skin?

See here a screenshot:

p.s how can you play video as background for aeon again? you know, when browsing through the home screen. I had this before but I cant find the option.

- nugentgl - 2009-10-16

flxfxp - it isn't relegated to only Aeon as I see and have seen that font behavior in other skins (MediaStream, MediaStream Redux and MediaStream Redux Mod). The only way for me to fix the issue to reload/refresh the skin or reboot. I noticed this behavior long before the SVN became unstable. Since I couldn't reproduce it regularly, I just ignore it.

- azido - 2009-10-16

flxfxp Wrote:See here a screenshot:

p.s how can you play video as background for aeon again? you know, when browsing through the home screen. I had this before but I cant find the option.

ouch.. i never seen that.. don't think that's really something the skin makes. looks more like a rendering problem to me.

you want to set "home visualisation" in shutdown menu dialog to ON. Nod

- flxfxp - 2009-10-16

azido Wrote:ouch.. i never seen that.. don't think that's really something the skin makes. looks more like a rendering problem to me.

you want to set "home visualisation" in shutdown menu dialog to ON. Nod

I'm using a Asrock ION 330 connected to a Sanyo PLV Z2000 1080p beamer. Also tried on other tv's, same issue. Running NVIDIA 190 series drivers.

Coudl you elaborate where to find home visualisation? Sorry for being so stupid but I really can't find it...

- flxfxp - 2009-10-16

Found it! Its well hidden and nowhere else findable, might be smart to include it in advanced?

By the way, the filemanager takes the backdrop from settings, is there a way to disable this? The reason is because it become very unclear if you use a custom backdrop. See the image to understand what I mean:

- Knubbz - 2009-10-17

Hello Dudes!
Ive just made a clean install with the latest SVN and the latest download of the showmix skin. Everything runs nice except from the menu where i supposed to be able to chose a backdrop. I chose for example tv-shows and key up for a static backdrop, and the list that i get i all blank, just like ive missed some fonts for that list? the list works fine when ime under for example video and toggling through my source list, any ideas? Thanx!

- uncola - 2009-10-17

I got the same problem with not being able to add backdrops in the latest svn.. I also couldn't open the "set content" menu when looking at my video sources.. I reverted back to 22516 and everything works fine...
edit: updating the library freezes xbmc Sad I'm going to try to update to the newest svn again to see if it fixes it
edit 2: The cause of xbmc freezing when I update the library was The Office. when I deleted that tv show directory, the library update completed. weird

- azido - 2009-10-17

flxfxp Wrote:Found it! Its well hidden and nowhere else findable, might be smart to include it in advanced?

By the way, the filemanager takes the backdrop from settings, is there a way to disable this? The reason is because it become very unclear if you use a custom backdrop. See the image to understand what I mean:

this looks like you are missing some textures? normally there should be 2 browser windows on top of the backdrop. edit: just did a new clone for testing this, and on this new clone i get the browser windows in filemanager in all 3 themes. something must be wrong on your copy.

for home visualiser: we see that more as a "on the fly" setting for home menu, that's why it isn't in the settings.

Attention! - azido - 2009-10-17

guys!!

would you please STOP telling us ANY issue you come up with newer SVN versions?

once again: until the devs say the new svns are done and working as usual we will neither give any support nor change anything in the skin to get it working with new svns. PERIOD.

so, if you do not follow our advise to stick with max 22528 you are on your own.

please respect the fact that we do not work our asses off to support features/changes that at the moment can change again rapidly.

- Dullie - 2009-10-17

How can I change the images in the settings Menu..? Especially the one with Appearance..? I want to add my Home Theater instead..

- zwat - 2009-10-17

make a new unsupported thread for builds later than 55258 Tongue