Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- soder - 2009-10-19

soder Wrote:I guess yes to both.
But I also understand that when using library, it might be easier, for different kind of movies and then scrapers, to keep them separate in file modes.

Just that I don't make a different for HD-movies or not, and I only scrape with moviedb.

Well. I thank you for try, and for all your answers. Wink

/Söder

BTW, can't I just add my folder "movies" in file view as an favorite and then add that as a sub menu?

EDIT: That worked perfect. =) Just that the name of the favorite is to long.

/Söder

- sandman4sure - 2009-10-19

That 'Lost' fanart pic is really cool!

Smile

- soder - 2009-10-19

sandman4sure Wrote:That 'Lost' fanart pic is really cool!

Smile

Really? I find them (there are a couple in the same "genre") pretty ugly compared to other Lost fanarts. =)

/Söder

- azido - 2009-10-19

soder Wrote:BTW, can't I just add my folder "movies" in file view as an favorite and then add that as a sub menu?

EDIT: That worked perfect. =) Just that the name of the favorite is to long.

/Söder

lol.. sometimes the hard way of solution is to find the easy way.

that custom shortcut thing was so far out of my sight (because i always used it for lib views) i simply did not remember we have that.

damned.. she's so pretty.

- azido - 2009-10-19

rj_connor Wrote:I'll have to check to see if i can find the appdata folder when i get in, but if guisettings.xml is in this folder then why didn't my search of the system find it. OR does it mean that the appdata folder only gets created if the -p swithch is added.

no. the appdata folder is part of your system to store files created by installed programs into it instead of the program dir itself.

if you add the -p switch to xbmc command line, xbmc stores all user data in its program dir instead of writing into appdata. it's called portable mode.

i don't know which version of windows you use. on vista/win7, you will find xbmcs data under

c:\users\username\Appdata\Roaming\XBMC

- soder - 2009-10-19

azido Wrote:lol.. sometimes the hard way of solution is to find the easy way.

that custom shortcut thing was so far out of my sight (because i always used it for lib views) i simply did not remember we have that.

damned.. she's so pretty.

She certainly is. =)

I'm a little bit proud I could find an own solution to my own problem. =)

/Söder

- azido - 2009-10-19

soder Wrote:She certainly is. =)

I'm a little bit proud I could find an own solution to my own problem. =)

/Söder

yeah, a nice one - although i would rename them tho MV FILES and TV FILES to prevent scrolling.

- soder - 2009-10-19

azido Wrote:yeah, a nice one - although i would rename them tho MV FILES and TV FILES to prevent scrolling.

I think I can rename them to FILES also. Both of them.

/Söder

- azido - 2009-10-19

soder Wrote:I think I can rename them to FILES also. Both of them.

/Söder

should be possible, yes. just hard to differ in the favourites display then, but i guess that's a price you can deal with.

- soder - 2009-10-19

azido Wrote:should be possible, yes. just hard to differ in the favourites display then, but i guess that's a price you can deal with.

I never (hardly) use the favorite menu. Only for ShowMix shortcuts. And that stuff can be at the button of the list, and the thing I need at the top.

This is the way I got it now. Like it.

takes me

and

takes me

Really nice.

/Söder

we need your assistance! - azido - 2009-10-19

this is for brainstorming.

imagine you have the new multiplex view already installed on your system. now you go into your movie lib, but as you want to see just the coverflow and the fanart -

which additional infolabel(s) do you still want to be present onscreen when you turned the info window off?

think about what is really important for you to see while just browsing the coverflow.

gimme your input NOW Big Grin

- soder - 2009-10-19

azido Wrote:this is for brainstorming.

imagine you have the new multiplex view already installed on your system. now you go into your movie lib, but as you want to see just the coverflow and the fanart -

which additional infolabel(s) do you still want to be present onscreen when you turned the info window off?

think about what is really important for you to see while just browsing the coverflow.

gimme your input NOW Big Grin

1. Genre (as it is now)
2. Running time
3. Year
4. IMDB

/Söder

- SiempreFresco - 2009-10-19

Hey,

I'd like my setup to look exactly like this (literally EXACTLY):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIL0cyxYeiE - Aeon ShowMix 2.1 - Low List Presentation video

I can't seem to find the lowlist option. All I have is multiplex regular list and wall view.

I'm a complete noob at this and have been having a lot of trouble configuring everything. I'm going through information overload right now.

I know you made that vid...what can I do to make my xbmc look just like that?

And to answer your question:
The essentials would be:
Title
Genre
Year
Rating

- zwat - 2009-10-19

think he means flags so what i would see is imdb\audio\source\video
on the imdb note i would love to see a 10 star rating instead of 5 as now. maybe do halves too. would that be a xbmc feature or skin feature?

- soder - 2009-10-19

zwat Wrote:think he means flags so what i would see is imdb\audio\source\video
on the imdb note i would love to see a 10 star rating instead of 5 as now. maybe do halves too. would that be a xbmc feature or skin feature?

I don't think he meant flags. I think it's kind of info we wanna see without the info box.

/Söder